Frankie Dapper's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (424) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom Sarbeck, you love to be contrary.  Like hell it is penetrable.  Krauss on the ot…"

Frankie Dapper replied May 25 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thank you Joan."

Frankie Dapper replied May 24 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Joan, cosmology is perhaps impenetrable.  I don't PRETEND to have ultimate answers. …"

Frankie Dapper replied May 24 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"fuck no, i am not persuaded...does it look like i have recently fallen off of the tu…"

Frankie Dapper replied May 23 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, how does one ascertain actual belief? I've had this idea for a novel. Aliens vi…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 1, 2017 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

27 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"Compelled, you've made a compelling case against the validity of the statistics in r…"

Frankie Dapper replied Sep 1, 2017 to Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

27 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Frankie Dapper

"I like the efforts by the German gov.  And yeah stolperstein is a cool art/memorial…"

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 27, 2017 to Language Hides Nazi Rise

12 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Trump said he had a son in law who "happens to be Jewish"  There were books before H…"

12 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I also despise the mindless knee-jerk notion that the constitution ought to protect…"

12 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I learned. Thanks for taking the time John. "

Frankie Dapper replied Aug 27, 2017 to Can People of Color be racist?

86 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John Elder

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service