Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"Matt is essentially correct. We make a mistake when we equate the culture of Islam w…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 27 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Thanks for the link. It is news to me."

Glen Rosenberg replied May 8 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"As i understand it the FBI has concluded its investigation. The emails were not clas…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 8 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I hear over and over allegations of corruption. But have yet to hear anything substa…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 7 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Daniel, are you using reverse psychology on me? Cuz even if ya are the notion of you…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jan 13 to Reason Rally 2016!

21 Jan 13
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Yuck to that stinkin Reason Rally. Atheists ought not gather. It is too much like re…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Jan 13 to Reason Rally 2016!

21 Jan 13
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Suffering? Unavoidable suffering? No argument. But what does that have to do with th…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Sep 19, 2015 to Many atheists are too optimistic

16 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Larry Alcorn

"Likeable? Like how baby?"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 23, 2015 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29, 2015
Reply by Eric Sergent

"How is it that those who are indoctrinated are allowed to bully the rest of us with…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 22, 2015 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29, 2015
Reply by Eric Sergent

"That is that cat who lives in his hat and pontificates like that. He works like a do…"

Glen Rosenberg replied May 20, 2015 to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 May 20, 2015
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service