Glen Rosenberg's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (342) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the jackass, Ted Foureagles. That last paragraph is a cog…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Apr 5, 2015 to What do you think about Deism?

243 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Deism is less incongruous than full on cartoon character ritualized, formulaic const…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Apr 4, 2015 to What do you think about Deism?

243 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I assure you Bruce, that there is no connection of any kind. I read your stuff here…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Mar 11, 2015 to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

58 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"The motto could be carry a big stick and brandish it for all to see."

Glen Rosenberg replied Mar 8, 2015 to Russia thinks it's the new Rome

8 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Vangelis

"I don't have anything substantive to add. I am in agreement with your assessment."

Glen Rosenberg replied Mar 8, 2015 to Russia thinks it's the new Rome

8 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Vangelis

"Hop to the top with pop and let hopolophobia drop."

Glen Rosenberg replied Mar 3, 2015 to Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

354 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"No juries for family matters? Same here. I assume you are aware that lawyers sometim…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Feb 25, 2015 to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

58 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Bruce, I am an anti-theist to the core. I also practiced law for 15 years and read y…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

58 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Bruce, it is obvious you are overwhelmed. But your approach is destructive. Stop mak…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

58 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"And in a related thought, it is distressing to me how many people have babies mindle…"

Glen Rosenberg replied Feb 21, 2015 to

just now

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service