Gary S's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I concur with what others have said and about the 'Golden Rule'.  I have also liked…"

Gary S replied yesterday to Bertrand Russell's Ten Commandments

13 yesterday
Reply by k.h. ky

"I also enjoyed that logic Joan. I have also enjoyed a talk by Neil DeGrasse Tyson wh…"

Gary S replied Jun 13 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"We were in Africa at least 300,000 years ago. We left it, according to current resea…"

Gary S replied Jun 11 to What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

48 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I concur Michael. Much of it seems to be the psychology of religion. Reading the cle…"

Gary S replied Jun 5 to What Jesus sacrifice? (Is compelled smarter than God?)

7 Jun 5
Reply by Gary S

"Concur Loren. You also should have add how Steven Fry also talked in it."

Gary S replied May 27 to Religion hurts more than heals.

18 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, that book talk that you gave made me think of the Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut.…"

Gary S replied May 21 to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 May 21
Reply by Gary S

"Loren, I love that Aron talk. What he also uses in it still boggles my mind on how s…"

Gary S replied May 19 to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

20 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Concur Tom. I have still enjoyed many of his talks that have also involved both ethi…"

Gary S replied May 17 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 May 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Yes, remember physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss has said that 90% of the mass in your bo…"

Gary S replied May 17 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 May 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I agree. Here is an old link that talks about a year in prison for atheists: Prison…"

Gary S replied May 12 to Wait till they get to making atheism illegal

23 May 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service