Gary S's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I like that. My last visit from them was 2 years ago and I told them to give me a mi…"

Gary S replied on Friday to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

10 on Sunday
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"That book of his was my first read on my path to atheism. I couldn't put it down whi…"

Gary S replied on Thursday to Confuzzled

14 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I will also say enjoy it. I really liked his A Universe from Nothing."

Gary S replied Mar 21 to Greetings all!

14 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Here are a few I have enjoyed that were edited by John Loftus:Christianity in the Li…"

Gary S replied Mar 21 to Confuzzled

14 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I am just a guy who got his first college degree from a Christian college and I took…"

Gary S replied Mar 19 to Confuzzled

14 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I agree. I have watched a few of the Neil DeGrasse Tyson talks on it, a guy with a P…"

Gary S replied Mar 16 to An Agenda Harmful to the American People

9 yesterday
Reply by eric stone

"I concur and have also witnessed and experienced it."

Gary S replied Mar 12 to The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

25 Mar 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I concur. I should have also added this quote: The commingling of guilt and fear th…"

Gary S replied Mar 8 to God Hating

28 Mar 12
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Here are a few quotes that I like: If there was an all-powerful God, he would have…"

Gary S replied Mar 8 to God Hating

28 Mar 12
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Kathy I also agree with the correlations. Here are also a few of the biblical verses…"

Gary S replied Feb 11 to Parental Abuse or Religious Indoctrination, which Interferes More with...

19 Feb 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service