Gary S's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I concur GC. I also came from the Lutheran area that used the wordage of consubstant…"

Gary S replied on Saturday to Occam's Razor and Religion

17 on Saturday
Reply by Gary S

"Concur Joan. We also have the Cobalt and Tantalum that are coming from Congo. I have…"

Gary S replied Aug 16 to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

16 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Totally concur John."

Gary S replied Aug 16 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

7 on Monday
Reply by John Dumaker

"I am also trying to figure out and/or comprehend what you are saying. My first colle…"

Gary S replied Jul 22 to

just now

"I have a small quibble with that. Pope Frances has said that gluten is a must when i…"

Gary S replied Jul 14 to Church and State

27 Jul 15
Reply by John Dumaker

"I have liked the thinking/saying that our political system can be called the Republo…"

Gary S replied Jul 14 to The Democratic Right Wing Party

11 Jul 15
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Michael, I enjoyed that comment. I have listened to talks and read many things by pr…"

Gary S replied Jul 6 to Do theist really, truly believe?

22 Jul 9
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Daniel, I concur with most of what you have given, yet here is another study that gi…"

Gary S replied Jul 3 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I have enjoyed watching some of the debates on the topic. I am still mesmerized on t…"

Gary S replied Jul 3 to presuppositional apologetics

10 Jul 8
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I like that many of those top countries are about education and alternative means of…"

Gary S replied Jul 3 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service