Gary S's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, that book talk that you gave made me think of the Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut.…"

Gary S replied on Monday to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 on Monday
Reply by Gary S

"Loren, I love that Aron talk. What he also uses in it still boggles my mind on how s…"

Gary S replied on Saturday to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

18 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Concur Tom. I have still enjoyed many of his talks that have also involved both ethi…"

Gary S replied May 17 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Yes, remember physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss has said that 90% of the mass in your bo…"

Gary S replied May 17 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I agree. Here is an old link that talks about a year in prison for atheists: Prison…"

Gary S replied May 12 to Wait till they get to making atheism illegal

23 May 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree Michael. I have also read that the Vatican was behind both Hitler and Mussol…"

Gary S replied May 6 to Trump is not the problem

20 May 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I concur. A Hartford Institute study said that more than 40 percent of Americans “sa…"

Gary S replied May 6 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I concur with both you and Bertold. I also used that "philosophy" word because of ho…"

Gary S replied Apr 17 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

16 Apr 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thomas, I have had a great admiration of that "book" for a long time. :) I also lik…"

Gary S replied Apr 17 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

16 Apr 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The following picture is the best I can come up with: "

Gary S replied Apr 15 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

16 Apr 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service