Autumn's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well she's started to, a little, I mean it won't necessarily estrange them, but it's…"

Autumn replied Oct 8, 2014 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"She does have virtue, she's been raised JW and hasn't really had a push to question…"

Autumn replied Oct 8, 2014 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"She was worried I'd have just left, it wasn't a great thing to do, but I understand…"

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"She does care about her beliefs, but she's prepared to re-assess them, for me, which…"

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"She's not trying to change me, though, she's saying she'd prefer me to be a JW but s…"

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"She has said that if I don't convert, she'll end up being inevitably drawn away from…"

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I'm just posting this to ask if anyone's ever had something similar or the same happ…"

Autumn replied Oct 7, 2014 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Not really...I'm in deep"

Autumn replied Oct 7, 2014 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I made a few arguments (Not sure how good they are though) Why did god allow Satan t…"

Autumn replied Sep 3, 2014 to Jehovah's Witness Apologetics

10 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Gwaithmir

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service