Larry Wayne Jewell's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the FUD factor got out of their control. The GOP tried so hard to demonize C…"

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 31 to How Did the GOP So Anger Its Base That They Rebelled And Voted for Trump?

8 Nov 20
Reply by Chuck Roast

"You had to learn to be spiritual, you needed to know what that required. I don't bel…"

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Prove that you weren't indoctrinated in spiritualism, please. "

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 11 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You have to learn to be spiritual, you can avoid being religious, but atheistic is t…"

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 10 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I had no religion when I was born, I was atheistic. No change i the last 67 years. "

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 10 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Convenient of them, but only works when we have one paradigm to work with. As soon a…"

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Cthulhu's Corollary to Pascal's Wager: What if you pick the wrong god? "

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How do you know you're pleasing the RIGHT god by keeping the sabbath or doing anythi…"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Those who think the winners write the history have never heard of Vietnam. ;) Revisi…"

Larry Wayne Jewell replied Oct 1 to History and Fake History Are Written by the Winners.

3 Oct 1
Reply by Larry Wayne Jewell

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service