Freethinker31's Discussions (1,534)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

How the Conservative Right is Misleading Americans

We all have heard the Right Wing Conservatives demonize Democrats for wanting to "Spread the Wealth".....That terminology is pure Spin.....…

Started by Freethinker31 in Politics

27 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

Brainwashing is Rampant

Many of us have discussed here how Religion has brainwashed its followers by indoctrination  from infancy onto adulthood..........Young min…

Started by Freethinker31 in Ethics & Morals

25 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

Are we at war with Islam or just a fringe of it

Ever since 9/11, Americans  have had to deal with Islam and found  they know  very little  about it.....As  a result  many Americans  perce…

Started by Freethinker31 in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

27 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Leon Gretsky

The new Islamic Caliphate

I read a disturbing article  in the Washington Post stating that entire families  from all over the world are joining  ISIS  to form a new…

6 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Making friends on the Internet

Many of us take the internet  for granted, but since it is now so omnipresent, almost all  have  some form of computer now,we forget  that…

Started by Freethinker31 in Family and Community

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Science vs Religion

Most of us are quite  critical of religion, including myself........However, I do feel that religion and science  can co-exist.............…

Started by Freethinker31 in Science

1 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Background checks for potential Gun Owners

I just read  that the mighty  voters of Washington  State  voted  to pass strict background checks  for  new gun owners.....This  is despit…

9 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

We all need to Vote in November

This Nov 4th  we all need to vote......If every  American member  of A/N votes it  would help a lot......Most of us are none too happy with…

46 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Patricia

Handling Controversial topics

We all want Free Speech........Most of us  agree that there is no god  and that the bible  is  a book of fairy tales....WE also agree that…

Started by Freethinker31 in Water Cooler

13 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Family Values

Right Wing Republicans  always  say they are the party  for Family Values........It is  a code word against  Gay Families, Abortion Rights,…

Started by Freethinker31 in Family and Community

60 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service