Freethinker31's Discussions (1,535)

Discussions Replied To (1508) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree totally, James..The constitution needs to change with the times and should b…"

Freethinker31 replied Aug 25 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

647 Oct 16
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I would say  SHALOM...and move on....."

Freethinker31 replied May 2 to Your reaction when someone yells 'Allahu Akbar'

13 May 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"If Ted Cruz becomes President, The United State will become a Xian nation and we can…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 27 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for the info Daniel, I learn things here at A/N every time I sign on....Now,…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"An Atheist third party would be awesome, we need representation and respect.... For…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I am a Bernie supporter but would definitely support Hillary if she wins the nominat…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Clinton worldview fail

9 Sep 14
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The  Democratic Party is basically taking  the only way Americans can voice their vi…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 9 to Not-So-Democracy

4 Apr 10
Reply by Michael Penn

"Why is it so important to keep the second amendment?    Does anyone believe there is…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 29, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

647 Oct 16
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Well said Joan......No one should give up control to another's dogma.....We, as adul…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 28, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What is so great about living in the U.S. today, is that people can live as they cho…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 27, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service