Freethinker31's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1506) Replies Latest Activity

"If Ted Cruz becomes President, The United State will become a Xian nation and we can…"

Freethinker31 replied on Wednesday to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

15 23 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks for the info Daniel, I learn things here at A/N every time I sign on....Now,…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"An Atheist third party would be awesome, we need representation and respect.... For…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Let's start a third political party openly sponsored by Atheists

9 Apr 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I am a Bernie supporter but would definitely support Hillary if she wins the nominat…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 10 to Clinton worldview fail

7 Apr 10
Reply by Freethinker31

"The  Democratic Party is basically taking  the only way Americans can voice their vi…"

Freethinker31 replied Apr 9 to Not-So-Democracy

4 Apr 10
Reply by Michael Penn

"Why is it so important to keep the second amendment?    Does anyone believe there is…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 29, 2015 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

"Well said Joan......No one should give up control to another's dogma.....We, as adul…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 28, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What is so great about living in the U.S. today, is that people can live as they cho…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 27, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Corporate whistleblowers are more acceptable than National security Whistleblowers  …"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 26, 2015 to Whistleblowers

6 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"The best thing for me when I gave up on religion was that I no longer had to fast or…"

Freethinker31 replied Oct 25, 2015 to Fasting in religion

35 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service