Freethinker31's Discussions (1,467)

Discussions Replied To (1440) Replies Latest Activity

"We need someone like Jim Jeffries ,here in the US, to run for President......   He m…"

Freethinker31 replied on Monday to Jim Jefferies tells how most Australians view Gun Control in the U.S.A.

8 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Pedophilia knows  no bounds,   especially in politics.   The political party has not…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 23 to Republican Pedophiles

9 on Monday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Excuse me Tom.....You woud not say that if it were your children killed in battle...…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 20 to note to george bush sr

31 Jul 23
Reply by eric stone

"Especially since America is supposed to be a Secular country...."Under God "was add…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 18 to note to george bush sr

31 Jul 23
Reply by eric stone

"When someone is close to dying, their brain suffers  from a lack of oxygen...As a re…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 18 to Are You Sick Of NDE, Spin Doctor Frauds Like B.W. Melvin?

5 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh I agree, the man has cost us deeply in human life, our most precious  commodity..…"

31 Jul 23
Reply by eric stone

"Justice Scalia is a perfect example on why  limiting their Term  is  desirable...At…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 18 to scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

59 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Never saw the show......Why glorify having 19 children?  The sad part was they chara…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 18 to The Duggars are Cancelled

25 Jul 19
Reply by Plinius

"Don't forget his famous pledge "No New Taxes"   Although I must say, they were neede…"

31 Jul 23
Reply by eric stone

"That is  a strange comparison.......We, as atheists, had to put up with Televangelis…"

Freethinker31 replied Jul 15 to Those nasty Atheists

5 Jul 16
Reply by Concerned parent

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service