Ted Foureagles's Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (502) Replies Latest Activity

"The US has no realistic choice but to accept the fact of North Korea as a nuclear ar…"

Ted Foureagles replied Sep 24 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I quit going to Mom's Baptist church when I was four because it seemed like the peop…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 6 to Do theist really, truly believe?

22 Jul 9
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"When someone says that they'll pray for me I thank them because I think it's a genui…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jul 6 to The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

26 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I don't mind much when the JWs visit.  I'd rather they didn't, but am willing to tal…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

10 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Back home in rural Colorado a lot of people home school because it's a long, harrowi…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 24, 2016 to Pros and cons of home schooling?

14 Sep 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"There's no real equivalent of Donald J. Trump in U.S. politics at a high level.  The…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 22, 2016 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

21 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by BenGee

"I agree that a significant part of Trump's base are plain old racist, misogynistic,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 22, 2016 to Trump a psychopath?

40 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Ted Foureagles

""Yes, Ted, but he publicly portrays himself to rational people as an idiot by what h…"

Ted Foureagles replied Feb 4, 2016 to Watch Out America: Ted Cruz's First Day In Office, Will Prove Him To Be The Dumbest President Ever Elected.

8 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"It's dangerous to dismiss someone as dangerous as Ted Cruz as an idiot.  He cunningl…"

Ted Foureagles replied Feb 3, 2016 to Watch Out America: Ted Cruz's First Day In Office, Will Prove Him To Be The Dumbest President Ever Elected.

8 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"I don't make resolutions per se, but the long nights of winter provide a natural tim…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 30, 2015 to Do Atheists, Nontheists, Freethinkers, et cetera, Make New Year Resolutions?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service