Ted Foureagles's Discussions (522)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"Back home in rural Colorado a lot of people home school because it's a long, harrowi…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 24 to Pros and cons of home schooling?

11 Oct 27
Reply by Plinius

"There's no real equivalent of Donald J. Trump in U.S. politics at a high level.  The…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 22 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

23 Oct 25
Reply by BenGee

"I agree that a significant part of Trump's base are plain old racist, misogynistic,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Oct 22 to Trump a psychopath?

40 Oct 22
Reply by Ted Foureagles

""Yes, Ted, but he publicly portrays himself to rational people as an idiot by what h…"

Ted Foureagles replied Feb 4 to Watch Out America: Ted Cruz's First Day In Office, Will Prove Him To Be The Dumbest President Ever Elected.

8 Feb 4
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"It's dangerous to dismiss someone as dangerous as Ted Cruz as an idiot.  He cunningl…"

Ted Foureagles replied Feb 3 to Watch Out America: Ted Cruz's First Day In Office, Will Prove Him To Be The Dumbest President Ever Elected.

8 Feb 4
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"I don't make resolutions per se, but the long nights of winter provide a natural tim…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 30, 2015 to Do Atheists, Nontheists, Freethinkers, et cetera, Make New Year Resolutions?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Our 4th grade class took a field trip to see "Gone With The Wind".  That's a movie (…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 23, 2015 to What was the first PG- or R-rated movie you were allowed to see?

14 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"I doubt that I've seen more than a dozen movies in theaters, and a good half of thos…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 23, 2015 to What was the first PG- or R-rated movie you were allowed to see?

14 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"The US reacts like a cornered animal, with blind, mindless rage.  The worrisome part…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 18, 2015 to Do you support bombing Agrabah?

9 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ray-gun's actions, as opposed to some of his words, were largely in line with the cu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Dec 16, 2015 to What would Ronald Reagan Say?

14 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service