Ted Foureagles's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (473) Replies Latest Activity

"That said, I don't think that Dubya was faking it.  I think that he really is as stu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree DD -- they should be mocked, but calling them stupid is usually inaccurate,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Because He was created in our image.  Or rather, was created in the image of those s…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to The monster god.

12 Jun 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When we dismiss such people as "idiots" we run a risk of seriously underestimating (…"

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'd love to see a US government with Sanders as chief executive and Warren as leader…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 22 to A New Low in Political Rhetoric

40 May 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"Islam today is about where Christianity was a few hundred years ago, and where Judai…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 19 to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 May 20
Reply by Freethinker31

"You may have a point Tom, but I can't confirm your hypothesis by my own experience,…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Is the real reason for religios conservatism fear?

34 May 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I was recently involved in an online discussion with someone who said, "Only good co…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Is the real reason for religios conservatism fear?

34 May 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

"One of the many worrying things about Santorum is that he may not be as stupid as he…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 14 to Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"We Native Americans know what Christian Heaven is -- a reservation in the mind inten…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 11 to Earliest Memories of Church

79 May 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service