Ted Foureagles's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"My family has been in the South for hundreds of years (Scotsmen with Cherokee wives)…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 24 to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I sort of take the stance of an anthropologist -- observing and talking to get at th…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 18 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"The JWs used to regularly stop by here.  I didn''t like seeing them coming, but neve…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 17 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"For that you can put up a sign and expect it to be respected.  I choose not to becau…"

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"We do have at least two that are contextually comparable to Saul Alinsky that are fa…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 17 to TPP wasn't defeated - trick

27 Jun 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"While I certainly don't like door knockers and street preachers, I wouldn't support…"

36 Jun 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"My mother was 'religious but not spiritual'.  That is, she didn't buy for a moment a…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 16 to convictions or customs?

6 Jun 16
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"That said, I don't think that Dubya was faking it.  I think that he really is as stu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree DD -- they should be mocked, but calling them stupid is usually inaccurate,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Because He was created in our image.  Or rather, was created in the image of those s…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8 to The monster god.

12 Jun 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service