Ted Foureagles's Discussions (522)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"The JWs used to regularly stop by here.  I didn''t like seeing them coming, but neve…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 17, 2015 to How Do You See Preaching and Calling

36 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"For that you can put up a sign and expect it to be respected.  I choose not to becau…"

36 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"We do have at least two that are contextually comparable to Saul Alinsky that are fa…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 17, 2015 to TPP wasn't defeated - trick

27 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"While I certainly don't like door knockers and street preachers, I wouldn't support…"

36 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"My mother was 'religious but not spiritual'.  That is, she didn't buy for a moment a…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 16, 2015 to convictions or customs?

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"That said, I don't think that Dubya was faking it.  I think that he really is as stu…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8, 2015 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree DD -- they should be mocked, but calling them stupid is usually inaccurate,…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8, 2015 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Because He was created in our image.  Or rather, was created in the image of those s…"

Ted Foureagles replied Jun 8, 2015 to The monster god.

12 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When we dismiss such people as "idiots" we run a risk of seriously underestimating (…"

78 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'd love to see a US government with Sanders as chief executive and Warren as leader…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 22, 2015 to A New Low in Political Rhetoric

40 May 23, 2015
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service