Ted Foureagles's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dr. Clark.   The American Liberty League, which figures prominently in this n…"

Ted Foureagles replied May 3 to How Corporate America Invented Religious Right

10 May 3
Reply by Gerald Payne

"That's an interesting premise, DD.  I notice that some consumer goods, recent new ca…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 26 to Evolution of: Sense of Agency, Purpose and Art Appreciation????

2 Apr 26
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I ask your indulgence in re-framing the dilemma.  Imagine that there are four of you…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 20 to Morality for Cows and Humans

6 Apr 21
Reply by Mark Arellius

"I don't know how many hours I've spent talking to Jehovah Witnesses that come to my…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 15 to Retrospective Evidentualism is the Jehovah Witness Fallacy?!

8 Apr 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm a committed pacifist who has vociferously and at some risk protested every U.S.…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 10 to Anger & Guns

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

"I'd wager that if a reliable study could be done it would show that the vast majorit…"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 10 to Anger & Guns

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

"These days I live in a very tight part of the Bible Belt, and know no one else here …"

Ted Foureagles replied Apr 5 to What do you think about Deism?

243 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"On the back of my Jeep I have three of those chrome fish hanging on a string.  That'…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to I Asked For & Received Permission to Post

10 Mar 27
Reply by Patricia

"My mother in law, who was not a wealthy woman, gave thousands to Jim & Tammy Fay…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to Poor people tithing

21 Mar 28
Reply by Patricia

"Read how Herb Silverman fought to expose and change South Carolinas atheist exclusio…"

Ted Foureagles replied Mar 26 to List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service