L Ross's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Good idea, if I am able to move.  I know who did this.  I caught them in the act.  T…"

L Ross replied Feb 2 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"I'm an atheist, not a psychic, so I don't know why these people did what they did. …"

L Ross replied Feb 2 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Submitted an article to the local paper, but they haven't printed it or responded. …"

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Thanks for the suggestion about Sonora, CA.  I've been checking out real estate in t…"

L Ross replied Jan 14 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"These guys came while I was asleep!  Caught them standing outside.  If they had come…"

L Ross replied Jan 7 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Any atheist groups in Sonora?  I just started an online closed Facebook group for cl…"

L Ross replied Jan 7 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Thanks for the Aussie humor...I need it!  Still trying to get a door.  Can't find an…"

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Great song!  Thanks for sharing.  Love from a "place beyond time and space"...beauti…"

L Ross replied Aug 31, 2015 to What are u listening to?

141 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Will someone please nominate this girl for President?  She makes far more sense than…"

L Ross replied Aug 31, 2015 to What are u listening to?

141 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Next scheduled day to celebrate being secular seems to be May 7, National Day of Rea…"

L Ross replied Apr 24, 2015 to Openly Secular Day

19 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service