Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (1,021)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my God myth! I like the suggestion and will try to use thses words where ever I c…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied May 6 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Anything that doesn't exists doesn't bother me."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Feb 15, 2015 to

just now

"Religion stinks."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 24, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

""

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 17, 2014 to Robert Ingersoll

50 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"India has had, over the last few thousand years, a rich tradition of philosophers; p…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 17, 2014 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

33 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I could't have pu it better Joam. All religions lack compassion for all kinds of lif…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 17, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"No god exists or can exist for the same reason why the Christian god does not erxist…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 17, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Its so cheap that Dawkins will not care to reply."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 7, 2014 to Dawkins Ain't Atheist Any More, Website Announces in Expose of "Shrill" Spokesman for the Godless

9 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

"Any power that makes itself felt and yet defies proof is unreal. That feeling of pow…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 28, 2014 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"The pastor then escapes the criticism of being a gay!"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11, 2014 to A Woman Ain't Nothin' But a Penis Home Says Pastor

19 Sep 12, 2014

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud liked Daniel Wachenheim's blog post Forgiveness.
13 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Donegal's video
32 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sky God's video
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Sky God's video
1 hour ago
Chetana Raj liked Chetana Raj's profile
1 hour ago
Daniel Wachenheim commented on Sky God's video
1 hour ago
Sky God posted a video

Thoughts & Prayers App Commercial

The Thoughts & Prayers App: When you want people to draw attention to yourself with the least amount of effort ---------- Starring Danielle Spisso & Ryan Coil...
2 hours ago
NazNoMore is now a member of Atheist Nexus
2 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service