Richard Haynes's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"For the record, all are welcome on Nexus."

Richard Haynes replied on Sunday to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

81 31 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"It looks like this member has already been removed. We catch most of these spammers…"

Richard Haynes replied on Sunday to Alert! Con Job.

13 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"Michael, I'm not sure what you are looking for. I am the chief admin of both this si…"

Richard Haynes replied May 29 to Oh Dear, What is this about - Nexus Admin?

22 May 29
Reply by Michael Penn

"Bruce, no one is forcing you to do anything. You choose to join these private sites,…"

Richard Haynes replied May 29 to Oh Dear, What is this about - Nexus Admin?

22 May 29
Reply by Michael Penn

"You are very kind. Thank you."

Richard Haynes replied Feb 22 to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

3 Feb 22
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have posted a new video of a newe…"

Richard Haynes replied Feb 21 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wow! Great comments everyone. This old video originally got a lot of negative feedba…"

Richard Haynes replied Apr 17, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I know that guy. :)For the record, in this interview I am not really commenting on t…"

Richard Haynes replied Apr 17, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ha! Too funny. Who would have thought that the sound of a drill could be the less an…"

Richard Haynes replied Dec 24, 2013 to Holiday Horror!

48 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Hopefully, this stuff will be fixed soon. It is really causing some problems. Thanks…"

Richard Haynes replied May 22, 2013 to Latest Activity?

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service