Broc T. Glover's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah... Trek. Would be very cool indeed. As long as we refused to wear a RED uniform s…"

Broc T. Glover replied Oct 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Although I don't even pretend to be in the same intellectual and creative league as…"

Broc T. Glover replied Oct 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Have you been watching those silly physics shows again like Michio Kaku? Darn physic…"

Broc T. Glover replied Sep 24, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Thanks to all who have replied. Just a little thought experiment... :o)"

Broc T. Glover replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Very good points, Stephen. And I agree. Earlier I had meantioned that, when each of…"

Broc T. Glover replied Sep 5, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Yes, I do admit it sounds very "reincarnation-y." Thing is, I do not believe the tr…"

Broc T. Glover replied Sep 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Note to self: Spell check. infinite, existence"

Broc T. Glover replied Sep 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service