Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,804)

Discussions Replied To (5122) Replies Latest Activity

"As I sat in the chemo section of Cancer Care Northwest with 17 other people allowing…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Fossil Fuel Hits Your Heart

2 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Reading the bible cover to cover convinced me the myths and superstitions have no pl…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 3 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am delighted to learn of your interest in faith and belief, and that you belong to…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 3 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

""We will always have people with anti-social personality among us, and their skills…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 17 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Why do you find my entire first sentence hard to believe? Just because some narcissi…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 17 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, I want the best for my children and not at the expense of another's children. W…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 14 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm thinking! A good question; kind of like the chicken and egg one."

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Those kinds of calls come in every day. This is a real problem and one that needs to…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 5 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"If 36 people viewed this Discussion, I wonder how many agreed, how many disagreed, a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 5 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"That should be events. I have to run to get the food out of the oven. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 2 to My Path

8 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service