Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,365)

Discussions Replied To (4919) Replies Latest Activity

"Page 1/4 Letters to the Editor ”Reader voices strong opinion on atheists” ”It’s time…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Page 2/4 ”Our currency even says, ‘In God We Trust.’  In 1864, "In God We Trust" fir…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

15 3 hours ago

"Page 3/4  ”I don’t care if they have never committed a crime, atheists are the reaso…"

15 3 hours ago

"Page 4/4 1978 - 1993 over 800 abortion clinics were bombed.  1979 a ”religious wave”…"

15 3 hours ago

"Tom, why do you use the term "trolleyology" in this incident? Climate change, which…"

Joan Denoo replied 10 hours ago to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

19 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I do too, Loren, and the approach I take causes some non-believers to advise me to n…"

Joan Denoo replied 11 hours ago to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

19 10 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is why I love Tom. He challenges me! He confronts me with reasonable questions! "

Joan Denoo replied 11 hours ago to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Homer, It scared me when Trump gave Kim those concessions; now, other little Banty…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 14 to Did Trump Get Taken by Kim?

2 Jun 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Welcome to Atheist Nexus, a great place to share ideas, experiment, and explore. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 10 to Hello

7 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"With climate change, political unrest, religious fighting, there will be more refuge…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 10 to When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

5 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service