Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,548)

Discussions Replied To (4983) Replies Latest Activity

"The bible is most likely the word of male Homo sapiens, so isn't it most likely that…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I feel the backlash from those close around me. That is why I speak up when I hear a…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 28 to Democrats Finally Acknowledge Secular Voters

1 Nov 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I look forward to reading your update, Richard, and continue my emotional support as…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 27 to Funding

25 Dec 1
Reply by Delia Irene Malamud Rubens

"I'm with you, Loren. With the loss of that funding, I now budget for Atheist Nexus."

Joan Denoo replied Nov 15 to Funding

25 Dec 1

"Delia, thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It is true that believers wan…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 15 to Funding

25 Dec 1

"Historical Federal Tax Rates by Income Group graph "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 11 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"We had a rough voting session here in Newport with so many critical issues coming to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 11 to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

35 Nov 19
Reply by Chris

"Oh great! The Republicans are rudderless, the Democrats are rudderless, and we are d…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 31 to How Did the GOP So Anger Its Base That They Rebelled And Voted for Trump?

8 Nov 20
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I disagree! Guns have no place in civilized society. We are no longer hunter/gathere…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 28 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

764 Oct 30
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I love being atheist! just as I love being female! Or short! I am of an age that I h…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 25 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

17 Oct 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service