Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,077)

Discussions Replied To (4657) Replies Latest Activity

"Compelled... I agree that people believe for reasons other than reason. What are som…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Very well put! I gasped when I read the list of infringements and knowing he leaves…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Impunity

2 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"When collapse of systems occur, water, air, soils, and living organisms will change.…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 on Monday
Reply by Gary S

"And whatever species is able to reproduce and survive in a new environment. "

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 on Monday
Reply by Gary S

"It only makes sense to not build on a flood plain or on a cliff made of sand. In Spo…"

9 on Monday
Reply by Gary S

"Thanks, Michael, for the history and development of the myths. Surely, not a very va…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Michael, that alarms me, too. When I lightly, cautiously, tentatively bring up the s…"

Joan Denoo replied May 13 to Mother Jones and Boiling-Over Madness

5 May 13
Reply by k.h. ky

"I agree, Loren, emphatically! and ditto!"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Trump is not the problem

20 May 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Michael, thanks! This cartoon made me laugh!"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Republican Study Committee health care plan

40 May 9
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""Joan -- No, you're not dreaming: House Republicans just voted to pass the American…"

Joan Denoo replied May 4 to Republican Study Committee health care plan

40 May 9
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service