Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,416)

Discussions Replied To (4938) Replies Latest Activity

"Al, I am glad to see you here at Atheist Nexus. Many of us have similar histories an…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 3 to Ex Catholic

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"We will see much more of it as conditions worsen. People who have not learned how to…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 2 to Babies R US Society

1 Aug 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, great insight! May I post your comments in Quotes and with attribution to you?"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 1 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No! guillotines don't work either; those with the biggest muscles, bombs, and willin…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 31 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It appears that voting is not an assurance of the popular vote wins; nor is the Elec…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"OH! I have that problem, too, Michael! When I go back to check my posts and am confr…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""missing the mark" Whose mark? Perhaps, what we know as the universe in which we liv…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 27 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"I like that thought: No need for divine direction, no assigned purpose, no external…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 27 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Frankie, I wonder why there are so few active people on this site as well. Are we no…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 18 to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 Jul 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"YES! I have seen these changes and the effects they have on our culture.  "The progr…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 13 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service