Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,192)

Discussions Replied To (4117) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, they can believe it all they want, but can they prove their god will fix this…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

14 3 hours ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Well, if that makes him feel better, go for it. If it makes him think better, prove…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

14 3 hours ago

"When the accepted explanations fail to answer critical questions and we have to look…"

14 3 hours ago

"Loren, I agree! "focus on those issues which directly relate to atheism, meaning: *…"

14 3 hours ago

"Just as soon as athists begin to find each other. If we don't, there will be no reac…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

14 3 hours ago

"I don't know about other women, I knew before my fist missed period,"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Or like a lab full of glass jars full of formeldahide with a fetus in each jar, I'd…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It is difficult to stop whining! My strategy is when I see a God reference, I try to…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm with Qiana!"

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Excellent point! You make good sense.  "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 18 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 on Friday

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service