Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,703)

Discussions Replied To (5069) Replies Latest Activity

"Not all women are good leaders.  Here goes that word again, "good." What is a good l…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Our leaders know how to work together during the war; in peacetime, our government c…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

771 19 hours ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

""The English, Germans, Spanish, Dutch, Belgians....etc have no biz being hypercritic…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree, Frankie, that race is a construct, pernicious and eugenics, discriminatory…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The "Wullah" (not "Voila"). I like to say what I mean and mean what I say! No coy us…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 12 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Why are citizens of the U.S. able to adopt refugee children without the consent of t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 7 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Dyslexic Dog, I agree, "Judaism and its scriptures are B.S." Challenging Judaism, Ch…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If the Jews had respected their borders, if Palestinians had not attacked Israeli se…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I promise you, Frankie, if I resort to name calling and insults, I expect you to cal…"

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What do you gain by being insulting? How do increase understanding by calling anyone…"

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service