Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,225)

Discussions Replied To (4848) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I know! The rich can buy anything they want  "

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"And you, Tom, dance circles around me when it comes to political strategy.  "

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"When I hear "atheist" it fits like a well designed, leather glove, it moves in all t…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to Quitting Religion Can Be Difficult; Accepting Atheism Can Also Be Difficult.

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Share with us some of your thinking on the reasons that some of us: 1) remain ideal…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Why do you fear me? "

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Tom, is the goal of universal health care to improve the health of all or weaken the…"

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Jeez! Tom, you can be snarky!  Take note, fellow atheist, Tom can be snarky with the…"

Joan Denoo replied 9 hours ago to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I like this idea. Individuals I know who don't make sense to me very often turn out…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Tom, I know! "Different nations define these terms differently!" Chris (Plinius) tol…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

31 5 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Thank you, Thomas, for your prompt reply. I am glad you had a positive reaction read…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 30 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service