Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,267)

Discussions Replied To (4865) Replies Latest Activity

"“ We have met the enemy, and they are ours.” ~ "Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry, Septe…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

10 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I know you didn’t ask for the origin of fiddle, but I found it interesting,  https:/…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29 to Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

17 Feb 1
Reply by Chris

"I am in Littleton, CO for 6 months of the year living with my son and six summer mon…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 28 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1316 Feb 6
Reply by Christina Scribner

"Hi Josh, glad to see you. No, you are not unique even though I don't remember any ot…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 28 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1316 Feb 6
Reply by Christina Scribner

"I will watch for its publication!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 21 to Has atheism become part of your identity?

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree! The word "atheist" is an entirely honorable and responsible label, and thos…"

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am the proud recipient of two new lovely homes, one with my daughter and her famil…"

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nice to see your comment, Terry, I assume you have been busy with your most recent b…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 20 to Has atheism become part of your identity?

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

""There are four kinds of people, three of which are to be avoided and the fourth cul…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19 to Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

17 Feb 1
Reply by Chris

"No, I can't give any alternative, but am reading all I can find. "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 27, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

59 32 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service