Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,779)

Discussions Replied To (3918) Replies Latest Activity

"I absolutely agree. Every charge made requires a thorough investigation using the be…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"OK! We named the problem. What is the remedy? From my perspective, it is to be infor…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Eric, for "Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%". He could se what was hap…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"" Personally I don't think god knew anything about it." That is my assessment!"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to Conversations with Christians

7 Apr 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"The U.S. police exist as a military unit looking for enemies instead of being that f…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11 to More than 2X the people Killed by USA by Police in March 2016 than in 20th Century in UK.

5 Apr 19
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Thanks for sharing your experiences, Michael. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10 to Conversations with Christians

7 Apr 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"Eric, thanks, this idea makes sense to me. Thanks, Michael and Loren.   "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

12 Apr 11
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"We have already lost any signs of democracy in this country. The flawed report by ec…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10 to Congress quietly excused corporations of $78bn in taxes

1 Apr 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Any time we're not participating in life events, we may be discovering life in a dif…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 3 to Just a little about me...

54 Apr 3
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Dylan, do you have the citation on the documentary of flood stores. Also, I would li…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Just a little about me...

54 Apr 3
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service