Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,316)

Discussions Replied To (4887) Replies Latest Activity

"Jotham Timothy Bessey, I agree with your statements, 1. "The Big Bang is one of the…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 20 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sadly, mourning is part of the process, especially out of depression and anxiety. Ev…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 13 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As to the power of Hitler and Mao, they were charismatic leaders, tapping into the d…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 13 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I see examples of powerlessness as being a source of power, all around me. A baby cr…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 12 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks for the feedback, Tom. I am flattered that you read both pieces!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 12 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom, I know the type, "Here is what you need to do to be acceptable!{ I, too, divorc…"

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I've never heard those terms, Loren, and the dictionary provides other uses. I like…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 10 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"There are all kinds of power, the ability to get one's needs met, is one definition…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 10 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I can't agree that others will be harmed by knowing one is agnostic or atheist, yes,…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 9 to athiest or not

15 Mar 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I like your question, Lejandro. I was a devout christian doing all I could to partic…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 8 to athiest or not

15 Mar 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service