Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,032)

Discussions Replied To (4633) Replies Latest Activity

"No! The visions, hallucinations, illusions, deliriums do not occur nor do my images…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 27 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"When your nap is over, when a new day comes, when many naps end, you will hold that…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 27 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Grinning Cat, I agree with your response and can find no other words I need to add.…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26 to I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

33 Apr 9
Reply by MarkFL

"Therefore: 1. Get involved in the democratic process;  2. Work to makes laws that ha…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 24 to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

17 Apr 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The notion that diverting money from human services to fund military buildup helps t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 24 to Confuzzled

14 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I didn't know Templeton rejected the christian faith. My goodness, he was a stalwart…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 22 to Confuzzled

14 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I thought Lawrence Krauss is Foundation Professor of the School of Earth and Space E…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 22 to Greetings all!

14 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"OH Boy! Berthold! a new Lawrence Krauss book! Let us know what you think of it. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Greetings all!

14 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom, I remember "The Southern Strategy" that was plainly racist. I remember 1968 whe…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Fascism History Lessons

10 Mar 24
Reply by eric stone

"I remember Don Bolles! That you realized the threat to you and left and survive, bri…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 20 to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

17 Mar 20
Reply by Andrew

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service