Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,199)

Discussions Replied To (4806) Replies Latest Activity

"Pence is recorded and videotaped all over the networks. Pick one:  " I'm a christian…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 13 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As far as I am concerned, I am an atheist who wants to discuss current events, polit…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 12 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 on Sunday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thank you for this outstanding bit of thinking in the future tense at Mar-A-Lago; my…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 12 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sadly, if climate change forecasts correctly report what we can expect, Florida will…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 12 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I was thinking the same thing, Tom. "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 12 to Amazing Atheists - Alex Honnold

16 Sep 12
Reply by John Dumaker

"Yes, the laws were against blacks voting, courts upheld the laws. Non-violent effort…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 12 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 on Sunday

"Is it juvenile to say a debate of opinions is not winnable? "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 4 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 on Sunday

"We always knew we had the backing of violent blacks and so did the Right Wing Whites…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 4 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 on Sunday

"The Black Panthers "Panthers were formed in California in 1966 and they played a sho…"

110 on Sunday

""

110 on Sunday

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service