Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,353)

Discussions Replied To (4225) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, I agree!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"My mother, a trained nurse with years of experience, believed the same thing, childr…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"AIF, I like your suggestion of Sonora, with the mountains very near and the ocean wi…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 31, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"L Ross, I hate what happened to you. I assume you reported the incident to your loca…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Thanks! "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Have the Catholic Bishops ordered their masses to show their crosses to drown out the atheists?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Gary S

"Dyslexic's DOG, I think it depends on what you mean by "judging" and "attack". It is…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"OK, I Googled L Ross and found nothing helpful. Tell us the story or the citation, p…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Have the Catholic Bishops ordered their masses to show their crosses to drown out the atheists?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Gary S

"I like to do a year's end reflection on the past year's memorable events and think o…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Do Atheists, Nontheists, Freethinkers, et cetera, Make New Year Resolutions?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"He is! He is a Roman Catholic!"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 29, 2015 to How we can get Scalia's goat

8 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

"Trump does remind me of Hedges' War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning. Yes, We can te…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 29, 2015 to Cult Leader Trump

7 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service