Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,180)

Discussions Replied To (3563) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald, I don't like crude language, even if presented as laughter. I don't like to…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 27 to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Bruce, women and men, mothers and fathers, must join to find responsible custody pla…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 27 to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

58 Mar 27
Reply by Patricia

"Matt, "changing attitudes" won't work for some people. Some people say, "Just get ov…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 27 to

just now

"Yes, I see that happening in families, between husbands and wives, or parents and ch…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 27 to Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Goodbye! Have a happy life with good health and no gun battles in your garden. "

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Donald, I think I read you served in Vietnam. My former husband served as a head and…"

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, I am in the garden group started by Daniel, "Godless in the Garden! A fine grou…"

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Tom, do you suppose it would be possible to live in an environment where people can…"

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Test: Do you believe in god? Do you believe god created everything in six days?  Wel…"

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, Grinning Cat. I do add it to the dictionary. I don't always check my comment an…"

236 Mar 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service