Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,525)

Discussions Replied To (4334) Replies Latest Activity

"I signed, made a comment, and sent to Facebook. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to Please Sign Our Change.Org Petition - Justice For Austin Lusty

6 Feb 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Sociopaths show no emotion because they register no emotion on the meters. That is w…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

8 Feb 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He knows he is in denial and I don't read comfort in his statement. Hope? Yes! "Fold…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to The desire for immortality

19 Feb 11
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Tom, I agree!"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to An old speech of Senator Fulbright

8 Feb 8
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Thank you!. This is posted on Facebook with your name. I am grateful for your genero…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 8 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Allan, thank you. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"Sadly, life is too complicated to have a one-word answer. It can't be done. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"An army of migrants for whom and against whom? Why don't people stay in the lands of…"

161 Mar 17

"There is no one who can do what he or she claims to be able to do. Trump has the int…"

161 Mar 17

"I brought up the Africa problem because it is the back story to what is happening no…"

161 Mar 17

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service