Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,753)

Discussions Replied To (4470) Replies Latest Activity

"When my mother was a young woman, WWII was raging, all the men in my family were off…"

Joan Denoo replied May 10 to What I dislike about Feminism

20 May 15
Reply by James

"That is what we each need, a "sweetie who keeps  a paper 'grimoire' of passwords in…"

Joan Denoo replied May 9 to I'm back!

14 May 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Exactly! "The younger generation needs to be informed about their world and make dec…"

Joan Denoo replied May 9 to The Really, Really Big Picture There isn't going to be enough net energy

6 May 27
Reply by James

"I haven't been following this story, however, this is what one writer wrote:  "

Joan Denoo replied May 8 to Its Hillary Vs the Donald

26 May 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thanks, Loren. Everything seems fine on my MacBook Pro 10,10.5. I will do as you sai…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

43 May 14
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Anyone want to vote? godmyth god-myth mythgod myth-god god myth myth god "One Nati…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"HeHe! laughing out loud! "

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Let's all start using the phrase "God-myth" instead of the word "God" from now on

34 May 10
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"Prayer is ineffective, inefficient, and reflects powerlessness. If we want change, w…"

Joan Denoo replied May 5 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Trump is crafty! He waited until the last minute to play that card and Cruz didn't h…"

Joan Denoo replied May 5 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll join you in the fight if witch trials begin. "

Joan Denoo replied May 4 to Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

31 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service