Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,517)

Discussions Replied To (4330) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, how can I get a copy of your book? "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Tom, is it true that aristocracy is the best? I agree aristocracy is best for buildi…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"That happens to me frequently and I don't know why. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to An old speech of Senator Fulbright

8 Feb 8
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I converted it for easier reading:  http://digitalcollections.uark.edu/cdm/fullbrows…"

8 Feb 8

"I wasn't able to access from above URL I used this and it worked: http://digitalcol…"

8 Feb 8

"I agree, BRAVA, Kelly!!!"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

"Kelly, I read a lot of Chomsky's work and I surely must incorporate his ideas into m…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 6 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

"I like your statement,  "

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

"Ruth, you nailed my errors of not writing clearly, with examples that support your p…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

3 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Kelly! that is wonderful! To trust your ability to think and reason, to be able to s…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service