Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,520)

Discussions Replied To (4331) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly! that is wonderful! To trust your ability to think and reason, to be able to s…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

21 Feb 15
Reply by Raven Style

"Tom, I took a step into history and just read Big Government for Whom? by Howard Zin…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Tom, I didn't know that! I knew, all too well, the white male property owners debate…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"Tom, I know! When I wrote that I felt mud on my fingertips and bile in my stomach. M…"

161 Mar 17

""Trying to blame the rich for our present financial condition, as a nation, shows a…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 4 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

""A democratic society has, by definition, the right to decide who can vote." However…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 4 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"My understanding of democracy is that all citizens have a right to vote. You are qui…"

161 Mar 17

"Donald, when I looked it up while writing my comment, this is what I found:  oligarc…"

161 Mar 17

"Allan, an excellent quote and reference. I found this paragraph in the same citation…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 4 to I'm an Atheist because, there is no Valid alternative to Atheism!

34 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"D.D. I like debating theists, too, as long as the atmosphere is one of sharing, not…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 4 to I'm an Atheist because, there is no Valid alternative to Atheism!

34 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service