Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,359)

Discussions Replied To (4230) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, as usual, your writings interest me, mobilize me, and inspire me.       I es…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 25, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I agree, Mike!  "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 25, 2015 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Mike, I'm glad you made this discovery. Your change in belief was a tremendous one t…"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There was a time when the only occupations for women were teaching and nursing. That…"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Michael, I agree, "Religions are mental disorders"."

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I read Thomas Kuhn's works that helped me understand my feelings as I shifted from b…"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"P,S. Michael, thanks for pushing back! You are on your way!"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 24, 2015 to My cousin is losing her mind and there's nothing I can do.

31 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Loren, and the interesting thing about this journey is that thinking and acting as a…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 24, 2015 to My cousin is losing her mind and there's nothing I can do.

31 Dec 26, 2015

"Michael, I am not fighting you, I am doing a reality check. Yes, I remember asking i…"

31 Dec 26, 2015

"Michael, are you losing your wife, children, family, and friends over being an athei…"

31 Dec 26, 2015

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service