Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,394)

Discussions Replied To (4260) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent! We could sequester water with hugelkulturs, plant fast-growing trees, cre…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year Everyone!

14 Jan 3
Reply by k.h. ky

"OK, Let's put our heads together and create a means of storing winter cold for summe…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 2 to Happy New Year Everyone!

14 Jan 3
Reply by k.h. ky

"Mike, that is a powerful statement and one to use with people who perceive the bible…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Mike, you are up bright and early. A good way to begin the new year,"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 1 to Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh dear! my age is showing! I was trained more than 30 years ago. We understood that…"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Mike, I agree!"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"My mother, a trained nurse with years of experience, believed the same thing, childr…"

114 Jan 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"AIF, I like your suggestion of Sonora, with the mountains very near and the ocean wi…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 31, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"L Ross, I hate what happened to you. I assume you reported the incident to your loca…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Towns & Places with Largest Numbers of Atheists? In USA or countries where US residents can emigrate?

37 Feb 14
Reply by jlaz

"Thanks! "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2015 to Have the Catholic Bishops ordered their masses to show their crosses to drown out the atheists?

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Gary S

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service