Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,746)

Discussions Replied To (4465) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent! Jay and Bertold!  This one fits my workaholic nature.  Give a man a fish…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 24 to Atheist Epitaphs

23 May 6
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I am getting fed up with fossil fuel industry's blackmails. I'm sicker still of clim…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to Fossil Fuel Industry Blackmails Governments

8 Apr 23
Reply by Stephen

""Religious fraud" works for me. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Tom, I agree and it does not take very much effort to find the reality of that state…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I do not, either! "

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I like "religious totalitarianism" as a descriptive word.  "

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bertold, thank you for this insightful, articulate piece by Neil Carter,  Why Ted Cr…"

18 May 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I absolutely agree. Every charge made requires a thorough investigation using the be…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to As Pennsylvania Confronts Clergy Sex Abuse, Victims and Lawmakers Act

10 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"OK! We named the problem. What is the remedy? From my perspective, it is to be infor…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Eric, for "Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%". He could se what was hap…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to a great 2011 article by Frank Schaeffer on religion and the 1%

8 Apr 12
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service