Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,091)

Discussions Replied To (3513) Replies Latest Activity

"My hometown glorified John Wayne with a "John Wayne Trail". During the Vietnam war,…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 15 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

533 2 hours ago
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"Yes, your story rings true for me, too. People gasp, then inquire, debate a bit, and…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 15 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

533 2 hours ago

"Oh! I hope not. The Earth can't afford 50 more years of "Let's Pretend". "

533 2 hours ago

"Spud, you need to do what feels right for you. You and I are on the same side of the…"

533 2 hours ago

"Dyslexic's DOG, I know what you mean. Feeling strong when it comes from confidence a…"

533 2 hours ago

"Felaine, I think religion is getting stronger in that there seems to be a bit of des…"

533 2 hours ago

"Michael, when I conducted my study of women's lives around the world, religion was o…"

533 2 hours ago

"Freethinker, I know you respect others' beliefs. Why? "

533 2 hours ago

"Dyslexic's DOG, we know that eagles have better eyesight than humans, that bats have…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 15 to

just now

"Bertold, what an image Blackmore creates. Here we are, as a species, fighting over l…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 15 to

just now

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service