Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,004)

Discussions Replied To (4618) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your prompt response, Allan, Yes, I read Merchants of Doubt and that is w…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 4, 2016 to Preface to Dangerous Ideas By Steven Pinker

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"The place where religion offers some help is the community. When something bad happe…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 3, 2016 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't think praying does anything, Craig unless put to some good use or if it puts…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 3, 2016 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Powerful words from a powerful writer!  I enjoy going back into the historical writi…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to god, the awful father figure

4 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Religion creates an "us-vs-them baiting" and is at the core of why religion is not a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

23 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"I could understand murder between a married couple when a marriage fails, but of eac…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to Christian Blogger: Christy Sheats Rightly Killed Her Daughters Because They Were Seeing Black Guys

23 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Apparently, Siri answers 33.81 fluid ounces in 1 liter. Jeez, I can go to any dictio…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religion and capitalism have a way of looking at the reality of some tragedy and hav…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to Do you think religious people use logic and reason EXCEPT when it comes to religious issues?

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree, Loren. It is the same strategy used in family violence. The abuse goes in o…"

33 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

""

Joan Denoo replied Jul 2, 2016 to Ark Encounter Giveaway

10 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service