Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,040)

Discussions Replied To (3482) Replies Latest Activity

"That is another of those sayings that kill discernment. An individual has to be able…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

"Europeans and then USA drained the wealth out of Africa as it worked them to death,…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

"Oprah provides many reasons to understand her popularity. She is rich because people…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

"One of my favorites as well. Eric Idle has a way with words and melody.    "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Now, its getting funny! Hey maybe my funny bone is working tonight "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Just one more little tidbit: Cats of Kilkenny "

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Kilkenny Cats Solution: "Fight like Kilkenny cats: these were the famous mythical ca…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Felaine, It is my understanding as you define it. Furthermore, when with Marija Gimb…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh! that is stupidly sick!  I looked for another video from 2014-15 and none was as…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Emma, do you have records of your ancestors in Ireland and the potato famine? Yes, I…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 29 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service