Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,345)

Discussions Replied To (4904) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, I continue to sit on the back of a turnip truck. I don't know which one is ac…"

Joan Denoo replied 3 hours ago to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

16 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I like your response, Frankie, "cosmology is perhaps impenetrable." That makes more…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

16 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Frankie, what about the Electric Universe did not persuade you? Electrical energy is…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

16 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"OK, Tom, we now know how both Krauss and Tyson think about the Big Bang vs Electric…"

16 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"What is a goanna?  goanna. : any of several large Australian monitor lizards (genus…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

750 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My kids wanted things that I could not afford to get them. "Do you need it or want i…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

750 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael, you point out the essential fact, they really mean it."

Joan Denoo replied May 17 to Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

4 May 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And his followers are not fictitious characters. "

Joan Denoo replied May 12 to Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

4 May 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Welcome to Atheist Nexus OrionWolf. I look forward to reading your comments and shar…"

Joan Denoo replied May 9 to Hello! Thank you for accepting me in Atheist Nexus!

12 May 15
Reply by OrionWolf

"I have not the tools to evaluate the conflict of the gravity+magnetism model against…"

Joan Denoo replied May 8 to Worst Ideas pushed by religions

13 May 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service