Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,885)

Discussions Replied To (4533) Replies Latest Activity

"BenGee, I am grateful for the information and know exactly where I stand. I might as…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 17 minutes ago
Reply by jlaz

"As happens too often with me, I have several messages going at once and sometimes I…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 17 minutes ago
Reply by jlaz

"Jeez, I never thought about that. My son, Craig, gets my hundreds of books that now…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 17 minutes ago
Reply by jlaz

"OH Dear! I have been able to decipher legalese, so I will skip the read and I think…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Qualifying the myth.

14 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Compelledunbeliever, I take a different point of view on this subject. Let us suppos…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Qualifying the myth.

14 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom, I like the Socratic method as well because I want to stimulate doubt. Perhaps a…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to Qualifying the myth.

14 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"BenGee, put in a request for an interlibrary loan; you surely can get them. I want t…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to Qualifying the myth.

14 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ben Gee, Tom is a very warm and caring person and has walked with me through some di…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to What Do Atheist Nexus Friends Do?

25 on Thursday
Reply by BenGee

"Right! Manage the stress!"

25 on Thursday
Reply by BenGee

"BenGee, there are times I get behind in my responding to people and I know they unde…"

25 on Thursday
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service