Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,294)

Discussions Replied To (4778) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeez! I like these responses! Well asked, Glen! I hope everyone reads Steve Wells, D…"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Euthyphro - how to argue how someone can be moral without God watching

11 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Plinius, right on! I like your style!"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Euthyphro - how to argue how someone can be moral without God watching

11 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Michael, well said! "

11 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thank you. P.,  for this link. I was not familiar with this piece of writing.  Euthy…"

11 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sometimes, I hunt for an appropriate group in which to publish my remarks and don't…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to What happened?

10 on Sunday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Thomas, I read the article again and wept again. The US citizens need to know that w…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

16 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Forced labor is widespread, and there’s very little anyone can do about it," ~ a Pe…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 16 to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

16 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Pew Report matches my predictions; or is it the other way around? In any event,…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 16 to Is Christianity on its way out and Islam on the way in?

16 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, I agree, 100% about "what happens when poverty coupled with religion revolt…"

16 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am not responsible for whether other people are happy or not, but I do know it is…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 6 to Can Negative Thinkers Become Positive Thinkers?

50 Aug 6
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service