Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,582)

Discussions Replied To (3809) Replies Latest Activity

"Allan, thank you. "

Joan Denoo replied 1 hour ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sadly, life is too complicated to have a one-word answer. It can't be done. "

Joan Denoo replied 6 hours ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"An army of migrants for whom and against whom? Why don't people stay in the lands of…"

Joan Denoo replied 6 hours ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There is no one who can do what he or she claims to be able to do. Trump has the int…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I brought up the Africa problem because it is the back story to what is happening no…"

Joan Denoo replied 20 hours ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't agree with her. If there are more workers than there is work, it forces down…"

Joan Denoo replied 22 hours ago to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Alan, this assessment helps me sort the problems with Trump. I would like to see thi…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Mike, you do now! "

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Donald, "

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, how can I get a copy of your book? "

107 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service