Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,139)

Discussions Replied To (4684) Replies Latest Activity

"I expect fear will overtake many more people as conditions deteriorate. The economy…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Weak Religious Leaders Need Strict Rules. The Weakest of Them Need the Strictest Rules and the Most Violence.

5 yesterday
Reply by John Dumaker

"I Agree! And instilling fear in young people is child abuse!"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Weak Religious Leaders Need Strict Rules. The Weakest of Them Need the Strictest Rules and the Most Violence.

5 yesterday
Reply by John Dumaker

"Don't keep us dangling; how did the relationship turn out?"

Joan Denoo replied on Monday to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

8 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom, thanks for #9; is there a #10?"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 19 to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

8 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I found #1 - #8. Is there a #9 and #10? "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 18 to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

8 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Trump’s world of make-believe:  * If all these serious faithful think “Trump is the…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 15 to Donald Trump Has Lost All Touch with Reality Less Than Six Months in Office

8 Jun 19
Reply by Daniel Kehoe

"Also, we continue to drift off topic as our minds wander off into the universe of th…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 14 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, you are better at this than I. Not a surprise! "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 14 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yes! the story Alex Haley tells of finding Kunta Kinte being taken in Africa, came t…"

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks for the reference to Jonathan Glover, Causing Death and Saving Lives. Seems l…"

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service