All Discussions Tagged '' (13,528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

Trump said "Rocket Man" was on a suicide mission, for himself and for his regime. If no one told Adolf Hitler he was on a suicide mission…

Started by tom sarbeck

14 32 minutes ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Oblivious R Us

Kindertransport rescued my husband's mother from Nazi Germany, and her mother also just escaped. Not the rest of her family. Her mother rem…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

23 17 hours ago
Reply by John Elder

MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

Some of you may know that my stepdad has dementia, fell and broke his hip, can't walk or stand up, and can now barely talk. He's hard to…

Started by Michael Penn

37 20 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

Does America Oppose Kurdish Independence Because Much of Iraq's Oil is in that Part of Iraq?

IMO, "Yes." America defended its invasion of Iraq by saying Saddam was working on nuclear weapons. That was a lie, and MSNBC is now saying…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 22 hours ago

Shared Fictions R Us

Thought provoking, Yuval Noah Harari has two best sellers.   Yuval Noah Harari: ‘Homo sapiens as we know them will disappear in a century o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

If You Were Taught a Religion, Which of its Dogmas or Policy Positions Did You Drop First and Which Did You Drop Last?

If you like, rephrase that question as "Which dogma or policy position did you find easiest to drop and which did you find hardest to drop?…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

7 yesterday
Reply by Bruce Carroll

What is God?

Today a friend asked me "What is God?"  Honestly I was completely stumped and the conversation went elsewhere. Later in the day I attempt…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Some Quick Facts

Muslims and Christians are overly represented in prison. Conclusion: Muslims and Christians are less law abiding than all other groups. Je…

Started by Chuck Roast

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #2 Filaments in Space

It seems that viewers are particularly pleased with the second video in our YouTube series, Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #2 Fil…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

This has nothing to do with being atheist, but important information for everyone. This week there were news reports of security breach at…

Started by Daniel W

10 on Monday
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service