All Discussions Tagged '' (13,091)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Humanism out, Dataism in

Big data, Google and the end of free will Are free will and Humanism made obsolete by algorithms and big data? Just as divine authority was…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

31 4 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Ramifications of Donald Trump

I have listened to this man say many things and he simply pulls them out of the air. He is about as accurate as the 8 ball that answers…

Started by Michael Penn

137 4 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Open Racism of US Officials

Maine's Governor Openly Calls for Race War Against People of Color Maggots are crawling out of the woodwork! Calls are mounting for Maine R…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

14 5 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What are the data on marijuana since legalization in selected states?

Marijuana use is becoming decriminalized in several US states. As time passes, more data will be collected, analyzed and used to support va…

Started by Daniel W

16 5 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

Is all about the experience not the content. J.K. Rowling understands this as well as Hollywood. Rowling did not in her Harry Potter book…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Atheist, What is your ax to grind?

As I am new to the atheist community I have had some  burning questions. Why do atheist get active in any way or care to have a voice? W…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Blasphemy Laws

Have any of you signed a petition, written a letter to a newspaper/politician, or participated in some other action to get blasphemy laws r…

Started by Russell Pangborn

20 16 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

I've watched wikileaks only in the news.  Recently there was an article stating thatwikileaks released Saudi data that could result of pers…

Started by Daniel W

37 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

The possible next Vice President of the U.S.

I dunno whether to chuckle at this or take it seriously: Pence Recaptured After Fleeing Trump Campaign Bus http://www.newyorker.com/humor/b

Started by Thomas Murray

9 yesterday
Reply by Thomas Murray

Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

I dont know the answer to that. A recent study showed that having no friends is as hazardous as smoking 15 cigarettes daily. I like to thin…

Started by Daniel W

48 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service