All Discussions Tagged '' (13,642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Morals Are Easy

We are either born with them or we are not. While the Bible is fiction it is not without some merit. When Jesus was separating the sheep f…

Started by Chuck Roast

0 3 hours ago

Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

I don’t hate the GOP xians I know but I want to give them some tough love. I will phrase it as a question.

Started by Tom Sarbeck

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Chuck Roast

According to a German magazine: Atheists are considered dangerous to the basic religious and community feeling

"Intuitively, according to an investigation, crimes are attributed to atheists who, for lack of religion, are regarded as morally unfounded…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

6 yesterday
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Journo from Pakistan, back here after a long hiatus

Hello people. I'm back here after a long hiatus. I'm a journalist and I work for a slightly left of centre news group in Pakistan. I can't…

Started by northern lights

2 yesterday
Reply by northern lights

The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

Until recently the term Acts of God was used to describe natural events (such as storms) that do harm in our lives. I’m selling an empty lo…

Started by tom sarbeck

20 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

Started by Russell Pangborn

16 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

I quit the RC religion in the Spring of 1957 while I was in college. Months later as I was enjoying my new intellectual and emotional freed…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

15 on Thursday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Bad Atheist Biblical arguments

I am working on a video for YouTube that will focus on bad atheist arguments. There are often Bad arguments that we often make such as "G…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

0 on Thursday

What is the value of human life?

Some of you may have encountered the discussions among psychologists and philosophers about "trolleyology." They ask people: "What would yo…

Started by Homer Edward Price

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Homer Edward Price

Did Trump Get Taken by Kim?

I think that Kim Jong Un, dictator of North Korea, is a brilliant con man who completely fooled Donald Trump.  Kim, like his father and gra…

Started by Homer Edward Price

2 Jun 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service