All Discussions Tagged '' (12,799)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The desire for immortality

Atheists often wonder at the refusal of theists to face the truth and to their ability to content themselves with a delusion unsupported by…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

4 4 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Please Sign Our Change.Org Petition - Justice For Austin Lusty

Please help us get justice for my murdered grandson, Austin Lusty. His killer admits the crime but claimed self defense and is walking free…

Started by Michael Penn

2 7 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

Would the US elect a guy with a phony smile? Neurologist Explains Why It's Hard to Look at Ted Cruz's Creepy 'Unsettling' Face “As a neuro…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 15 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

An old speech of Senator Fulbright

In writing something I came across a famous old speech of Senator William Fulbright given in the Senate in 1964, a speech that became the b…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Enslaved - over 10,000 climate refugee children

10,000 refugee children are missing, says Europol Organized crime is systematically taking unaccompanied minors fleeing in Europe for sex w…

1 3 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

My Grandson Was Murdered January 10th

Some of the members here know a little of this. Just as many know nothing at all. What the media says can be found if you Google "Austin…

Started by Michael Penn

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority "A recent article has pinpointed the one unique personality trait that predict…

Started by Joan Denoo

108 16 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

I wonder, what would be the press and political response if it was Paiute Indian takeover? This land was stolen from their ancestors, not f…

Started by Daniel W

24 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

Toxic Flint water is a symptom of lost democracy. ... in Flint, what’s happening now is rooted in a state-level attack on democracy. Indeed…

13 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Philosopher: Logic is racist

Orwell allegedly claimed that intellectuals can believe anything, and this philosopher seems to fit the bill. Drowning in the 'white privil…

Started by jay H

12 yesterday
Reply by Deidre

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service