All Discussions Tagged '' (12,619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women in Religion

Why all religions have problems with women's hair? I think it is a community of men who have to be careful and look at their eyesMen should…

Started by Maria Vali

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

Fundamentalism - hard not to be paranoid?

Hi there - here is a short clip from the BBC worth a watch. I guess the US has it fair view of nut jobs just on the other side of the lunac…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

4 9 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

Make a Statement: Quit--Kim Woods Jailed

I was doing something important, when I got one of those news posts that made me stop my important task (finishing off my bottle of wine.)…

Started by Donald R Barbera

13 17 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

It does appear that all theists are obsessed with using the origin of the universe to assert their god. They naively assert that there was…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

John Mackay, Australian Creationist Loon, with a Creation Museum, named, "Jurassic Ark".

Australia has one as well. So we cannot just scoff at America being a land of stupid, naive drongos. As we have John Mackay taking over fro…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

4 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Modest is Hottest!

I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this but I think since views vary with the area and culture, the community forum might be a goo…

Started by Jezzy

48 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Phantom of the Opera -- A Century-old Allegory on Child Neglect or Abuse?

This case for the thesis is short; I have other stuff to do. Its validation requires agreement by others. Did the novel’s author, Gaston…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 yesterday

Obama's Cognitive Dissonance on Climate

Obama Faces Both Ways on Climate Change image source Obama and Hillary Clinton embrace energy policies that contradict their climate messag…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 yesterday

Climate Refugees Innundate Europe

A thousand refugees a day arrive on the Greek island of Kos. One of the most desperate and destructive diasporas in history is rolling out…

14 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Corporate Warfare on Citizen Activists

Do citizens who protest and organize to protect your environment inspire hope? image source I admire people who interrupt their lives to f…

5 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service