All Discussions Tagged '' (13,368)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a question on Christian visions about hell.

Ok, so on youtube there are a variety of videos on some pro-Christian channels that encompass interviews of Christians who apparently were…

Started by Halil Altintop

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Loren Miller

I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

Easiest way to deal with them. "Hello, we're from the Jehova's witnesses." 'Can you read my T shirt?' "Oh okay. Bye." 'Don't ever com…

Started by Banjo

10 23 hours ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Why Do Tardigrades Let Homo Sapiens Occupy Earth with Them?

Tardigrade in Moss Tardigrade in MossImage Credit & Copyright: Nicole Ottawa & Oliver Meckes / Eye of Science / Science Source Ima…

Started by tom sarbeck

1 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

8 on Saturday
Reply by k.h. ky

Trump's Rapture Budget

Rapture budget? That sounds crazy. Indeed, I think the pieces of the GOP vision for our future are becoming clear, and it's literally out o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

13 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

Fascism History Lessons

Anis Shivani's comparison of today's US fascist movement to Mussolini's Italy gave me insight and chills. Shivani protrays fascism as a rea…

10 on Friday
Reply by eric stone

Confuzzled

Matthew 25:34-40 "Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for y…

Started by Thomas Murray

14 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Murray

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

54 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Greetings all!

More fresh meat, yum! Just looking to hang with like minded free thinking ( very heavy on the thinking ) Folks. Grew up in a godless househ…

Started by Kelly

14 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

History turned, this past election. Most haven't yet noticed that we were pushed into a new form of government. It's a bit like cultural me…

10 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service