All Discussions Tagged '' (977)

← Back to Politics, Economics, and Religion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Judge blocks Trump wind-down of Dreamers program

Judge blocks Trump wind-down of Dreamers program San Francisco-based U.S. District Court judge William Alsup “blocked President Donald Tru…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 yesterday
Reply by AtheistTech

Religions beginnings

Hey, Who wants to start a new religion? While studying for my B.Sc. I had to take a course called natural disasters. I noticed that the big…

Started by Jotham Timothy Bessey

6 Jan 10
Reply by Patricia

Judge blocks Trump wind-down of Dreamers program

Judge blocks Trump wind-down of Dreamers program San Francisco-based U.S. District Court Judge William Alsup “blocked President Donald Trum…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jan 10
Reply by Jotham Timothy Bessey

In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate Power By Weakening Unions

In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate Power By Weakening Unions I can't believe working people would cheer th…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Jan 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

punishing doubt [cc] 1 & 2

punishing doubt  1 Parents, family, teachers, and friends sometimes experience doubt when questioning a loved one about suspicions of behav…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Dec 28, 2017

WITH HIS JERUSALEM MOVE, TRUMP FLINGS GAS CAN OVER A REGION AFLAME

WITH HIS JERUSALEM MOVE, TRUMP FLINGS GAS CAN OVER A REGION AFLAME This terrible war, based on religious differences continue to suffer bec…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

Roy Moore Is Exactly What the Republican Party Is All About

Roy Moore Is Exactly What the Republican Party Is All About "The rise of what used to be known as “the religious right” did not begin with…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Chris

Free and open internet in our future?

From today's email from Demand Progress (minus "send us money!"; ellipses, emphases, notes, footnote expansions, picture additions mine): -…

Started by Grinning Cat

3 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Chris

wellRED : From Dixie With Love with Trae Crowder

For a little old 81 year-old Victorian raised lady this guy knocked off my socks!  Take a minute and watch a man take on the Southern Bigot…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

Edward Snowden: War on Whistleblowers "Only Builds Better Whistleblowers"

Obviously, there are those who recognize the abuse of power, even by our beloved president, who inherited power abuses and refused to give…

Started by Joan Denoo

11 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service