All Discussions Tagged '' (13,129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ramifications of Donald Trump

I have listened to this man say many things and he simply pulls them out of the air. He is about as accurate as the 8 ball that answers…

Started by Michael Penn

141 9 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

**500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus

After last week having some 500 errors, I got them again this morning.  It was brief and seems OK now. If you log on and there is a long p…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

25 10 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"The Only Way to Stop A Bad Guy with A Gun...."

Ready for more? (Yeah, Wayne N. R. A. LaPierre said it on TV a few hours ago.) Do try to answer his challenge with more reason and less emo…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 15 hours ago
Reply by John Elder

Let's Look More Closely at Candidates for Office

Recent news has shown us that embarrassing or shaming some American business people might be impossible. In some cases only the certainty o…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 16 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

22 19 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Discrimination against Atheists by USPS?

Here is a link to an article from the makers of ATHEIST SHOES. They noticed some delays in packages to the US that had the word ATHEIST on…

Started by Sky God

3 23 hours ago
Reply by Clarence Dember

Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

That was what my son's 7th grade teacher told his science class. I was even more dismayed when my son told me this as a certain and ind…

Started by Thomas Murray

40 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Yazidi girl set herself on fire to avoid further rape at hands of ISIS

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/09/23/yazidi-girl-set-herself-on-fire-to-avoid-further-rape-at-hands-of-isis/

Started by Maria Vali

3 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Next step in mind control

The Google Allo app will listen to your conversations so in the future it can tell you what to say to your friends. This is so dystopian I…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

25 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Making corporate buying of politicians secret from shareholders

Over Elizabeth Warren's Objections, Republicans Move To Help Corporations Hide Their Political Spending screen grab from the video As lawma…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service