All Discussions Tagged '' (13,087)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wikileaks: Data democracy or friend to tyrants and despots?

I've watched wikileaks only in the news.  Recently there was an article stating thatwikileaks released Saudi data that could result of pers…

Started by Daniel W

26 51 minutes ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

The possible next Vice President of the U.S.

I dunno whether to chuckle at this or take it seriously: Pence Recaptured After Fleeing Trump Campaign Bus http://www.newyorker.com/humor/b

Started by Thomas Murray

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Thomas Murray

Will being active on Atheist Nexus help you live longer?

I dont know the answer to that. A recent study showed that having no friends is as hazardous as smoking 15 cigarettes daily. I like to thin…

Started by Daniel W

48 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Atheist, What is your ax to grind?

As I am new to the atheist community I have had some  burning questions. Why do atheist get active in any way or care to have a voice? W…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

7 3 hours ago
Reply by Thomas Murray

If Guns existed in the Old Testament, do you think Christians and God would be using them against the innocent?

Also, do you think modern believers would try to justify it. The bible already talks about killing people for trying to help (2 Samuel 6:6-…

Started by Atheists read the bible.

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Blasphemy Laws

Have any of you signed a petition, written a letter to a newspaper/politician, or participated in some other action to get blasphemy laws r…

Started by Russell Pangborn

16 11 hours ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

How To Dispose of Mental Clutter?

First, toss religious clutter. Quit religion and require evidence of people who want me to accept their religion.   With that done politica…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 18 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

636 20 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

When Announcing Your Atheism to Your Family is a Death Sentence

I know a lot of you have gone through much sorrow when your family found out about your atheism. For me I remember as a teenager announcing…

2 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

Are atheists arrogant?

What do you think about the charge that atheists are arrogant about their lack of belief? I have to admit, I hear that a lot, and for mysel…

Started by Jennifer Checki

68 yesterday
Reply by Amit Malik

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service