All Discussions Tagged '' (13,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

57 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

How to piss off Trump

1. Always refer to him asskissing the religious right. He has no known religious views.  He is simply licking the behinds of the religious…

Started by eric stone

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

Many if not all human societies have origin myths and they differ greatly. Several years ago a San Francisco-born-and-raised woman told me…

Started by tom sarbeck

74 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

12 Dems in opposition Is Cory Booker in the pocket of pharma profiteers? Other Dems also opposed, some getting big contributions. Plenty…

Started by Daniel W

13 15 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Failing to Govern

Does Donald Trump Even Know What the Donald Trump Administration Is Up To? Gary Legum makes a case that the Denier-in-Chief Elect can't con…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

37 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

The idealists and optimists here won't like my reply, but the Democrats will be fools if they don't give Trump exactly what the Republicans…

Started by tom sarbeck

26 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

difficulty upgrading

[2016-01-07 - changing to general network questions - maybe I can get an answer there.  Disappointed not to get a reply yet.]As far as I kn…

Started by jlaz

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Haynes

How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

Gaslighting is a tool used at all levels of society, from the have-nots to the political and social elite, including top politicians and bi…

Started by Daniel W

29 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

Often old men have prostate problems and have a frequent, sudden urge to pee. Let's say grandpa is in the garden and just can't make it t…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

That damnable pause when posting.

On various discussions and comment pages, there is a pause after hitting "enter".  Others have noted it. I don't know if this will always…

Started by Daniel W

4 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service