All Discussions Tagged '' (13,595)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recyclables

Plastics Pile Up as China Refuses to Take the West’s Recycling LONDON — Ever since China announced last year that it no longer wanted to b…

Started by Chris

9 47 minutes ago
Reply by Chris

RBE - Resource Based Economy

https://www.thevenusproject.com This website will tell you all about it and how to implement it, but here is a concise description: RBE -…

Started by AtheistTech

3 7 hours ago
Reply by AtheistTech

Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility Identify the level of skill-sets and match skill to the worker. One…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Chris

The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

I once heard a Unitarian minister say Unitarianism is for people who haven't kicked the church habit. The Big Bang is for people who haven…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

27 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1306 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Authoritarian Leadership Style

Authoritarian Leadership "Authoritarian, or dictator leadership. An authoritarian leader rules with total power. This style offers no oppor…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 on Monday
Reply by Chris

trolling religious part 2

check out this conversation that i had with one religious guy :D link you chat if you want to try https://chatnow.org/chat/ Topic: Conne…

Started by peris papadopoulos

0 on Monday

Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

It seems whenever I check in on American atheist organizations' social media pages or atheist Facebook groups there is post after post cen…

Started by Lauren Ell

3 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Farenheit to Celsius Conversion Chart

My car showed the outside temperature to be -24 Celsius. For all you Farenheit people, here is a Canadian F to C conversion chart.

Started by Russell Pangborn

9 Jan 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

Does the Christian concept of man as a fallen creature influence our childrearing practices?

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 57 countries that have banned spanking in schools and homes. Some have banned it only in schools…

Started by Teresa Roberts

12 Jan 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service