All Discussions Tagged '' (12,508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

The most frequent posters on this website are so over-liberal. Not that politics has much to do with the fact that there is no god and reli…

Started by Michael Pianko

119 1 hour ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

How the Conservative Right is Misleading Americans

We all have heard the Right Wing Conservatives demonize Democrats for wanting to "Spread the Wealth".....That terminology is pure Spin.....…

Started by Freethinker31

10 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Pianko

VFX (VenomFagX) and Other Bigoted Dolts On The Same Sex Marriage Ruling???

The Same Sex Marriage legislation has had an amusing repercussion in the Vlogger world as well as on news coverages, with many homophobic d…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

23 9 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

Toxic Faith

This video appeared n YouTube after the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage. It starts quietly, but bit by bit the woman works herself i…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

10 10 hours ago
Reply by Future

I'm sick after visiting my loony New Age anti-vaxxer cousin...probably nothing, but still...

Well, I just got back from visiting my anti-vaxxer relatives: my cousin's husband, a psychiatrist; my cousin and her five-year-old adopted…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

5 10 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Members Online

I'm looking at ten members online in the lower corner. Sometimes it is less sometimes a little more. Occasionally I read stuff and do not l…

Started by Russell Pangborn

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

"It doesn't mean you're not going to hell, just because you don't believe in it," "In conversation, Antonin Scalia" interview with Jennifer…

Started by eric stone

54 14 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

What causes the atmosphere to be so cruel, that the plane falls when it flies higher than 250 feet. Please hypothesize and bring an extensi…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

5 18 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Intelligent design updated.

Hey, creationists, Supreme Court Judges, proponents of Intelligent Design, and other unintelligent morons, want to be taken seriously, and…

Started by George Chase

2 yesterday
Reply by George Chase

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service