All Discussions Tagged '' (13,629)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

747 on Sunday
Reply by Loren Miller

Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

I don’t hate the GOP xians I know but I want to give them some tough love. I will phrase it as a question.

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Hello! Thank you for accepting me in Atheist Nexus!

Hello and thanks again for accepting me! After years of being a devote christian I have left my faith and became an atheist just 2 years ag…

Started by OrionWolf

12 May 15
Reply by OrionWolf

Is It Pseudoscience or Fake Science?

One of the definitions of "pseudoscience" is that it refers to an idea that is portrayed as if it were a science, but isn't. The word "pse…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 May 9
Reply by Prasenjit Konar

Worst Ideas pushed by religions

The 12 Worst Ideas Organized Religion Has Unleashed On the World Valerie Tarico nicely sums up the rot. These twelve dubious concepts promo…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

13 May 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Accelerating Collapse for Personal Gain

Why a Government Run by Oligarchs Is Very Deadly Chris Hedges articulates the dangers of Oligarchy. Oligarchs care nothing for competency,…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 May 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

Can you choose what you believe?

This post was motivated in part by Homer Price's excellent blog post, The Theology and Science of Free Will. An important question in my mi…

Started by Vine

56 May 2
Reply by Patricia

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1317 Apr 25
Reply by Tashu Gudokin

Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

19 April 2018 Photo, Buckingham Palace, United Kingdom ARK OF THE COVENANT HEELSTONE DIG ORDER This MULTI-PARTY AGREEMENT (this "Agreement"…

Started by Garry Denke

9 Apr 22
Reply by Garry Denke

This Video on Fox News Makes my Blood Boil

They say Fox is not a news organization, it is an entertainment network. Actually it is a propaganda network that some people think is news…

Started by Russell Pangborn

3 Apr 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service