All Discussions Tagged '' (12,802)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Always Trusting The Church of Science

Not my best discussion offering - Can't find a delete option. Removed the weak reference and put in two better ones. Of course we can trust…

Started by Russell Pangborn

26 3 hours ago
Reply by Craigart14

The criminal takeover of federal office in Oregon.

I wonder, what would be the press and political response if it was Paiute Indian takeover? This land was stolen from their ancestors, not f…

Started by Daniel W

27 3 hours ago
Reply by Craigart14

Religion can reduce stress

Religion linked to reduced levels of stress hormones in young American Blacks In 2015 Philly's HumanLight celebration fizzled out. There wa…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

The desire for immortality

Atheists often wonder at the refusal of theists to face the truth and to their ability to content themselves with a delusion unsupported by…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

19 5 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Election voters seen through Moral Foundations Theory

I have become a real fan of the way Jonathan Haidt and some of his co authors approach how people make emotional and moral decisions. He's…

Started by jay H

0 20 hours ago

Atheist alert: You're not gonna believe what the religious fascists are trying to do right now in Florida

info@loisfrankel.com via bounce.bluestatedigital.com  2:45 PM (4 hours ago) to me eric – you’re not going to belie…

Started by eric stone

6 22 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

My Grandson Was Murdered January 10th

Some of the members here know a little of this. Just as many know nothing at all. What the media says can be found if you Google "Austin…

Started by Michael Penn

16 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority "A recent article has pinpointed the one unique personality trait that predict…

Started by Joan Denoo

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

Please Sign Our Change.Org Petition - Justice For Austin Lusty

Please help us get justice for my murdered grandson, Austin Lusty. His killer admits the crime but claimed self defense and is walking free…

Started by Michael Penn

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

Would the US elect a guy with a phony smile? Neurologist Explains Why It's Hard to Look at Ted Cruz's Creepy 'Unsettling' Face “As a neuro…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service