All Discussions Tagged '' (12,892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Epitaphs

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by tom sarbeck

20 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Your reaction when someone yells 'Allahu Akbar'

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xIQ1NCfwi84c4U/giphy.gif

Started by Kambiz Nadri

13 12 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

More words we atheists can use in our struggle with religion

I previously suggested we start using the term "god-myth" instead of god whenever the occasion arises. I am  now adding to this list the s…

Started by eric stone

18 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

What's Happening to Atheist Nexus

Can anybody explain what's caused the site to go down repeatedly the past few days? When will it be reliable again?

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

14 on Sunday
Reply by Daniel W

Ted Cruz's opening remark in Indiana

The first thing Cruz said when he got to the podium in Indiana was "GodBless Indiana."  It's a lucky thing that God was listening because H…

Started by eric stone

15 on Saturday
Reply by Daniel W

I like this bloke, philosopher and preacher Ray Hagins, who preaches that Critical Thinking is a necessity.

Here is a preaching session of Ray Hagins who not only states the necessity of Critical Thinking, but also states that the Bible has no aut…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 on Saturday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Philosopher: Logic is racist

Orwell allegedly claimed that intellectuals can believe anything, and this philosopher seems to fit the bill. Drowning in the 'white privil…

Started by jay H

22 Apr 27
Reply by Michael Enquist

"Dog groomers.com" has One Nation Under God on its trucks

Just happened to be driving behind one of its vehicles and was really miffed when I saw their bumper sticker sign.   Don't dare give any bu…

Started by eric stone

8 Apr 26
Reply by eric stone

The Secretive US Government Wants to Know Everything We Do, Say and Think

C-SPAN's coverage of the Encryption Technology and Law Enforcement hearing in a House subcommittee on April 19 left me thinking that only w…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 Apr 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

Fossil Fuel Industry Blackmails Governments

EU dropped climate policies after BP threat of oil industry 'exodus' BP plays secret hardball on the world stage. They threatened total wit…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

8 Apr 23
Reply by Stephen Brodie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service