All Discussions Tagged '' (13,172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here:

Started by Richard Haynes

46 23 minutes ago

How do mothers (usually) bring up boys to respect women as equals? Or not do so?

This is too big a topic for the discussion on Family, etc. and even for the discussion on Politics, so here it is in Water Cooler.... Here'…

Started by tom sarbeck

14 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael Penn

This Made Me Blow a Gasket - SPLC

The Southern Poverty Law Center has placed Ayaan Hirsi Ali on their anti Muslim extremist list. So their hate map and hate watch list equat…

Started by Russell Pangborn

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Receiving red alerts from Dems about GOP dumping big $$$

I'm receiving red alerts from several of my reliable sources (Pelosi, Obama, Hillary) that GOP has started dumping big $$$s on campaigns in…

Started by eric stone

0 13 hours ago

The Dinosaurs and Chump video

Hi there - saw this on Slate. Brilliantly prescient about the chump phenomenon. Scary how neatly it fits and highlights the nasty event you…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 19 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

I am so tired of hearing about the Evangelical voting bloc and the inordinate power they have had on politics. Will there ever be an atheis…

86 yesterday
Reply by Chris

Pros and cons of home schooling?

In this country is some discussion if home schooling should be forbidden. I think that's a good idea - I abhor monocultures and a family th…

Started by Plinius

11 yesterday
Reply by Plinius

The one issue vote. Why im voting Humanist.

I have really made a point to stay out of politics. I have come from conservative Christian background and frankly still carry a lot of bag…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

11 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Using Comedy to Underline Gender Bias in Politics

I was brought up to respect women as equals. Here are two great videos on gender bias in politics in relation to the U.S. election. Samanth…

2 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Something that we should finally be brave enough to say outloud

The religious strongly support Trump because they hope he can pull down our democracy and create a theocratic dictatorship that they have b…

Started by eric stone

22 yesterday
Reply by BenGee

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service