All Discussions Tagged '' (13,233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality

Atheist indisputably hold the moral high ground. I have seen many debates where theist ask some question…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

23 1 hour ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

WESTWORLD AND FREE WILL

The HBO series Westworld has just concluded the first season and I found the series fascinating. The premise is that people pay lots of…

Started by Michael Penn

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Leave me ALONE.

What it is about xtians that think that they have the right to invade my space as well as yours and try to preach to us?  Last week I was a…

Started by Regina Goodwin

26 4 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

Post-Truth US

Post-Truth Nation Samuel Spitale's assessment of the US is 100% on target. ... the election of Donald Trump. To put it simply, the only one…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Theology should never influence law.

Theology should never influence law. In a shocking judgement handed down by a family court in west London last year, but only just publishe…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

12 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Electronic Citizen Management

China’s New “Social Credit Score” Brings Dystopian Science Fiction to Life If China successfully consolidates data from around 1.4 billion…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

4 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Getting Honest News

Do you have a favorite news website?, or a preferred website that tells things like it is? Yahoo News is terrible and I refuse to check Fo…

Started by Thomas Murray

21 on Wednesday

All things good to us are rewarding to us

All my previous topics were too long and sort of incoherent. No debate could be had in those topics since they were too long and incoherent…

Started by Detective L Ryuzaki

1 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

"Israel is our homeland  ...  we had  no homeland for thousands of years...." Does this statement give anyone else a sick feeling? I have n…

Started by Joan Denoo

39 on Monday

Mishkan @ Heelstone

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B. On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) anc…

Started by Garry Denke

6 on Saturday
Reply by Garry Denke

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service