All Discussions Tagged '' (12,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modest is Hottest!

I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this but I think since views vary with the area and culture, the community forum might be a goo…

Started by Jezzy

45 1 hour ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Move to dump coal ash into water supplies

In late July, the House passed a bill aimed at significantly undercutting the amount of federal regulation required for coal ash disposal.…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 3 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

GOP Rape Advisory Chart

Started by Michael Penn

18 14 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre

141 20 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

I am a man. I live alone. I have had problems with social anxiety for much of my life but perhaps I am doing better not. I have always felt…

Started by Michael Pianko

16 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

Origin of The Universe, Time and Arguments For God?????

It does appear that all theists are obsessed with using the origin of the universe to assert their god. They naively assert that there was…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

12 on Monday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The thoughts of david hume

http://davidhume.org/

Started by Gerald Payne

9 on Monday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Wayne Dyer dies at 75

The self-help guru Wayne Dyer who made millions from his best-selling books has died. He was diagnosed with leukemia six years ago, but was…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

1 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

Congress introduces Bill to fund churches as 'essential'

Congress wants to fund churches! Share widely! Take action!https://www.facebook.com/SecularCoalition/photos/a.10151606636827741.434003.2225

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

11 on Monday
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

Religion begets Happiness - Washington Post Science referenced article put on Front Page of my national paper

Speak of the devil (from my last feeble topic), here is a study from the Researchers at the London school of Economics and Erasmus Universi…

Started by Russell Pangborn

26 on Sunday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service