All Discussions Tagged '' (13,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

647 on Monday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

During the 1960s, we in the computer industry knew hackers would try to get access to information stored on computers. We knew confidential…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

Need some advice on a statistical test for a book

I am writing a book on atheism's defense of the Enlightenment and would like to test statistically whether the percent of Roman Catholics o…

Started by eric stone

1 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Mudslinging: An American Political Tradition

Mother Jones Andrew Jackson was a slave trading, brawling murderer. Whigs quote a fake book claiming Polk was a slave trader. Democrats…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

22 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Blacks for Trump is Cult

The Trump campaign is descending into madness. It is now prominently featuring supporters who believe that Oprah Winfrey is Satan. And that…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

5 on Sunday
Reply by Grinning Cat

Next step in mind control

The Google Allo app will listen to your conversations so in the future it can tell you what to say to your friends. This is so dystopian I…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

33 on Saturday
Reply by Chris

His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church (Also found in Hang With Friends)

I recently watched the movie, "The Golden Compass" and since I could not find the sequels, I read the books. I enjoyed them, and I will be…

Started by Tonya R. Wheeler

2 Oct 14
Reply by Tonya R. Wheeler

God uses reason too - most of the time, in fact

The religious speak out of “both sides of their mouths” about reason. On the one hand they preach that it is not good to use reason and log…

Started by eric stone

8 Oct 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

Our democracy isn't working because right wing corporations and billionaires like Trump have been in control of it.

We read commentary that a large number of Trump supporters are convinced that they are getting screwed by the establishment so they would b…

Started by eric stone

13 Oct 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

Racial voting patterns. Especially white / Republican

With an increadingly diverse electorate, parties need to address racial divides. To be honest, im shocked at how right wing white Americans…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

0 Oct 12

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service