All Discussions Tagged '' (12,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thesis: Punishment-Heavy Religion Causes PTSD

Do those who heard threats of fire and brimstone, from atheists such as we here to the religious lunatics who make so much noise in the med…

Started by tom sarbeck

6 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

An 18 year old soon-to-be ex-mormon's letter. NSFW.

I wish I was this enlightened as an 18 year old.  Although I was Baptist and not Mormon. Don't play loud at work.  Lots of F-bombs.  Awesom…

Started by Daniel W

28 on Friday
Reply by Loren Miller

Religion: A Parasite! Religious Terrorism Proves This As Fact!

Religion can be defined as a human parasite. It turns humans into cognitive zombies. It bears resemblance to Cordyceps (insect mind contr…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 on Friday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The next Dark Age is on the way

I was watching the news of the November 13, 2015 terrorist attack in Paris, and I started thinking of all the destruction, and killing bei…

Started by Donald L. Engel

9 on Friday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Imagine There Was No Religion - In solidarity with our French friends.

Today in front of the Bataclan Concert hall a man pulled up with a piano on his bike and made a musical statement. Imagine there was no re…

Started by Russell Pangborn

28 on Thursday
Reply by Gerald Payne

Came Out

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but I just really need to share this. I "came out" yesterday in the office for the fi…

Started by Karen C.

7 Nov 19
Reply by Michael Penn

What does it mean that USA Police have killed 1,000 people this year? I think it's a false equivalency to say, USA Police have killed 1,000 but terrorists in USA have killed less than 10 this…

Started by Daniel W

8 Nov 19
Reply by Daniel W

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

I've been watching videos of David Silverman on YouTube and I like what I see. He argues that bringing people out of religion is good for t…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

32 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

I have to admit that I don't particularly like this time of year. I'm not fond of Thanksgiving and I'm not fond of eating turkey. I get…

Started by Michael Penn

10 Nov 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service