All Discussions Tagged '' (13,429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going from Belief to Agnosticism

I quit Catholicism in college and went twice to meetings of the student atheist club. At both meetings I heard people say with complete cer…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Jun 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara

107 Jun 19
Reply by Jeffrey Paul Bradt

Anti - Sharia Protests

I've been reading the news about "Anti-Sharia Law" protests.  The quotation marks are intentional - I am not convinced that the protests ar…

Started by Daniel W

10 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

Development of Marxism in the US dating back to WW2

Interesting article about the development of Marxism in the US dating back to WW2 when Marxist professors fled to the US from Germany and i…

Started by Lauren Ell

1 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

Authoritarian Leadership Style

Authoritarian Leadership "Authoritarian, or dictator leadership. An authoritarian leader rules with total power. This style offers no oppor…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Jun 16
Reply by Loren Miller

All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

I don't know how many youtube videos I've seen with theist saying something like atheist don't believe in God, yet they claim to be agnost…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell I changed width to 385 and 217 to height

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jun 14
Reply by Richard M. Thomas

Are atheist smarter than most or just different?

I must admit I am more than tipsy or I would not dare proffer this question. Frankly I am much like the absent minded professor. I am accu…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

2 Jun 14
Reply by Loren Miller

What Does Atheist Morality Require of Us?

Some xians say that without their bible atheism has no morality. We know that's nonsense but some of us reply from various defensive posit…

Started by tom sarbeck

48 Jun 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

I just found out about this today and saw the "documentary"... should have been labeled docufiction. https://www.isgenesishistory.com/ I wa…

Started by Thomas Murray

16 Jun 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service