All Discussions Tagged '' (13,617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support to Thru Hikers

Hi, all I am new to this group and this is my first post here.OK, with my introduction out of the way, I want to let you all know why I joi…

Started by Hal Kepler

0 Mar 7

Politics. Where Can People Better Perfect Their Ability to Fool the Innocent (the Naive)?

Donald Trump doesn’t try to conceal his lies. Most politicians do. For one instance of many, JFK. “If a free society cannot help the many…

Started by tom sarbeck

7 Mar 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

Is all about the experience not the content. J.K. Rowling understands this as well as Hollywood. Rowling did not in her Harry Potter book…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

10 Mar 1
Reply by Loren Miller

Accelerating Collapse for Personal Gain

Why a Government Run by Oligarchs Is Very Deadly Chris Hedges articulates the dangers of Oligarchy. Oligarchs care nothing for competency,…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Feb 19
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Mandated voting a very bad idea.

I have seen the subject of mandated voting on the web recently, It makes me shutter. I once was in that camp. I believed that as a U.S. ci…

4 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

A musical interlude Somehow I had never heard this Stones song until recently. It was an epiphany, as I realized t…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

2 Feb 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

Near-Term Technology Threat

Infocalypse Now Our near-term AI threat isn't direct military attack, like Terminator movies. We're gripped now by early-stage reality mani…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

Often now when answering questions on various websites about the bible I am told that atheist are not qualified to interpret the bible b…

11 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

I know the Jesus that we atheists know is most likely just a myth but I would like to find out if, and only if, Jesus did exist (the man, n…

Started by Tezzie

84 Feb 13
Reply by Jerry Wesner

7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

There will be consequences. What will Homo Not Very Sapiens do? What should we do? Will we do it? How will we do it? Or will we do nothing?…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service