All Discussions Tagged '' (13,229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My response to Trump

My response to Trump Sunday, November 27, 2016 Treat every word as a statement of Trump’s values. Listen carefully to what he says. Recogn…

Started by Joan Denoo

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Talons

How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

This may be my first political post in this forum.  Expect to get beat up by some of my U.S. friends on this one. People used to despise Da…

Started by Russell Pangborn

613 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Bangers Are Getting Desperate.

With good reason. They're finding it increasingly difficult to make the universe obey their math. Like the theocrats in Galileo's time who…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 on Monday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Bloody Secular Persecution in the wind

Steve Bannon, Special Advisor to Popular-Vote-Loser Trump, considers us barbarians as dangerous to civilization as Islamic jihadists. Expec…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 on Monday

Anti-Abortion as moral smoke screen of racism

White evangelicalism is white nationalism. Fred Clark's historical account of White Evangelicalism as a moral justification of White Nation…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 Nov 27
Reply by Thomas Murray

Our immediate future.......

Since Trump/Pence got elected as our trusted guys to run our country, my fears of terrible blotches in our American history is about to add…

Started by Thomas Murray

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

Tiny vent thing

(Hopefully I posted this in an ok section) Ok so I don't drink coffee that much (I promise this will get relevant in a sec) so when I had…

Started by Sigh

4 Nov 27
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

Scientology

Scientologists demand A&E Network pull former disciple Leah Remini’s exposé from air LEAH Remini has reportedly demanded the Church of…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

7 Nov 26
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Cracks in the foundation?

Is the foundation crumbling?Speed-of-light results under scrutiny at Cernhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15017484AndEarly Res…

Started by Jan deBoer

3 Nov 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Biblical Universe Vs The real Cosmos.

Why do majority still believe and adhere to the fairy-tale concept of the universe, while science and common sense prove otherwise? The God…

Started by Danladi Dele Agbeyo

8 Nov 26
Reply by Thomas Murray

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service