All Discussions Tagged '' (13,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

In 2008 an Italian Artist called Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the mid…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew

Question about Deathbed visions

As many of you know, sometimes people (before they die) claim to have seen a spiritual entity which could have been a deceased loved one, o…

Started by Halil Altintop

9 on Monday
Reply by Thomas Murray

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

1 on Monday
Reply by Banjo

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

0 on Monday

Home Schooling vs Public Schooling

Stop Saying Homeschoolers Are Brilliant! "When you compare homeschool test scores to public school test scores without controlling for back…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

The More We Old Folks Lose Touch With Young Folks, the More Harshly We Criticize Them.

Newly retired, at 65 I tutored in an up-scale community's high school. Kids who were not making it...repeat, NOT MAKING IT, in the mainstre…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Do these experiences of "seeing" Jesus give Christianity more clout?

Hello everyone! I am an agnostic from an Islamic background, and recently, a friend has tried to get me to "go" Christian. She introduced m…

Started by Halil Altintop

12 on Monday
Reply by Andrew

Bringing about the Christian "end times"

Christianity has always been fairly conspicuous among world religions for its obsession with its own end.  In fact, talking about the Chris…

Started by Matthew Josephson

13 on Sunday
Reply by Matthew Josephson

ONE HEALTH CARE SOLUTION

One way of getting the attention of Congress is to remind them that they want to be re-elected and Change.Org has a petition suggesting…

Started by Michael Penn

0 on Sunday

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell I changed width to 385 and 217 to height

Started by Joan Denoo

4 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service