All Discussions Tagged '' (13,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“They” Don’t Earn Power; They Are Given It.

“Nobody spoke a word that day. But that’s the way it was anyway. If you said more than five words, they said you were a good-for-nothing bl…

Started by tom sarbeck

1 Dec 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Are You Confused about Julian Assange

I used to admire Julian Assange for revealing secrets of government corruption. No longer -- though I'm still a big fan of transparency and…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

37 Dec 1
Reply by Chris

Sneaky Medicare Cut

The tax bill passed by the House and up for Senate vote soon (while people are distracted by Xian holidays) won't just give billionaires a…

4 Nov 26
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

695 Nov 25
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Let's Take A Knee

I think it's time for Atheists to join STEM scientists and athletes in nonviolent protest of racial injustice and white supremacy. US scien…

60 Nov 23
Reply by Chris

Is "God" possible?

One of the things that has been on my mind... I'm sure this has been examined by some atheists somewhere, but I haven't run into it (I don'…

Started by jlaz

32 Nov 22
Reply by Chris

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

57 Nov 21
Reply by Jerry Wesner

trolling religious part 1

guys i hope you can see it before they will take it down http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/160173-n

Started by peris papadopoulos

4 Nov 20
Reply by peris papadopoulos

Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

The first forms of life on earth — known to us as blue-green algae, cyanobacteria, or pondscum — had no ‘moral compass’; the big and strong…

Started by tom sarbeck

4 Nov 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

Are we more than fancy computational engines?

Interesting (fairly long) article discussing the premise that the human brain seems to have some capacity for solving non-computable proble…

Started by jay H

18 Nov 10
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service