All Discussions Tagged '' (13,317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Qualifying the myth.

One thing I find particularly frustrating  about having o deal with Christians is having to deal with the bible.There is nothing in it t…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

14 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

I believe in the bible. Really? Which Canon?

Dr. Bart Ehrman has a video on youtube in which he discusses the King James Bible. In it he says that when someone says they like the King…

10 on Saturday
Reply by BenGee

Unbscribe

I wish to unsubscribe........how do I do this Ken O'Keefe

Started by Ken O'Keefe

5 on Saturday
Reply by BenGee

Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

Donald Trump and Steve Bannon have turned the White House against America Bill McKibben rightly describes the Bannon/Trump administration i…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

What Do Atheist Nexus Friends Do?

There are chat rooms, which I suppose I can join by clicking in one and typing a few words. And there's private messaging, which I have occ…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 Feb 16
Reply by BenGee

Theological noncognitivism

Close your eyes and try to think of something labeled "God".  You can't!  You can think of unicorns, and pink polka dot elephants, and even…

Started by Edwin McCravy

174 Feb 15
Reply by BenGee

The Minion Principal, a Compelled argument for atheism

Minion food drive   Imagine a handful of Christians that notice hunger in their community. They decide to pray about it at 10:00 am Saturda…

9 Feb 15
Reply by Michael

"...the infinite wisdom of the people...."

I heard a member of Congress say that soon after I started paying attention to politics and it angered me. I was naive (innocent) then. I…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

Notice how fast Trump caved to China? When he's up against a real adversary he acts just like a LIBERAL!! HA HA, red-staters!!  

Started by eric stone

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

Many if not all human societies have origin myths and they differ greatly. Several years ago a San Francisco-born-and-raised woman told me…

Started by tom sarbeck

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service