All Discussions Tagged '' (13,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

545 Jul 22
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

Oh, that god, believers say. There's just nothing like him.    Then the apologists and preachers get into stories of what heaven is like…

Started by Michael Penn

25 Jul 21
Reply by Michael Penn

meeting in Memphis TN

Would someone contact me about starting a meeting group in Memphis TN? You may contact me at rwwjfk@aol.com Thanks in advance! Bob Wilso…

Started by Robert Wilson

1 Jul 18
Reply by Talons

The loving sky daddy

The loving sky daddy who looks out for his children strikes again. The body of Taliyah Marsman found, Calgary Police say murder ... globaln…

Started by Qiana-Maieev

6 Jul 18
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

Not Prayers, but ______ ?

Hello Members: During loss and tragedy, theists will often say "you are in my thoughts and prayers" to express their support and compassion…

Started by Doug Page

23 Jul 18
Reply by Doug Page

A Thought From An Acquaintance About Cancer

Guest column: 'Moonshot' for curing cancer to take political will This guest column was written by Karol Lagodzki of Bloomington, who is in…

Started by greyfoot

1 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

The Ascension - Truth or Science Fiction?

While people all over the world believe this event to be true, it recently came to life in a popular TV series again as well. “A. D. T…

Started by Michael Penn

16 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Death without God

As a lifelong atheist, I have never been afraid of death. I'm comfortable believing there is nothing afterward. Now I'm in my seventies. Wh…

Started by Karl

77 Jul 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

Dark Times for Science

The 7 biggest problems facing science according to 270 Scientists

Started by Russell Pangborn

2 Jul 15
Reply by Loren Miller

chris hedges on the fall of america and bernie sanders 2016

chris hedges on the fall of america and bernie sanders 2016 Dumbed down U.S. citizens fail to take on mentally healthy, mature, adult, disc…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service