All Discussions Tagged '' (13,390)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Agenda Harmful to the American People

An Agenda Harmful to the American People Farmers in Iowa, Kansas, Texas and California’s Central Valley know, as the years steadily warm: *…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Apr 6
Reply by eric stone

Epic Cassini Saturn Mission Begins 'Grand Finale' This Month

Epic Cassini Saturn Mission Begins 'Grand Finale' This Month "PASADENA, Calif. — NASA's veteran Cassini mission will officially kick off it…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Apr 6
Reply by Idaho Spud

Hello everyone, I have a HUGE favour to ask of you!!! I want to know ur opinions

I know I keep saying I fear hell, but it would really make me feel better if some logical and rational minds could just look at this articl…

Started by Halil Altintop

16 Apr 4
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Hypothesis: images stimulate men and words stimulate women

I am assuming heterosexuality. Homosexuailty merits its own thread but I'm not qualified to start it. The evidence? That images stimulate…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Apr 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

Dear Western Atheists (From an ex-muslim)

As u know from my profile and threads that I am an ex-Muslim, we ex-muslim atheists value your courage and bravery for being critical of C…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

0 Apr 4

I am an Arab ex-Muslim, and Here is my critique of Islam

1.Science & Medicine Scientific Errors in The Qur'an Adverse Effects of Fasting Ramadan 2. Morality & Human Rights Violations -Gend…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

0 Apr 4

Conundrum of faith

Conundrum   There is currently in our society a great debate over the e…

Started by Pharmer

16 Apr 4
Reply by Michael Penn

If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

Mr trump does not support democracy and neither does his fascistic political party, the tyrannical religious majority that elected him or t…

Started by eric stone

6 Apr 2
Reply by eric stone

Bringing about the Christian "end times"

Christianity has always been fairly conspicuous among world religions for its obsession with its own end.  In fact, talking about the Chris…

Started by Matthew Josephson

18 Apr 1
Reply by Matthew Josephson

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

55 Mar 31
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service