All Discussions Tagged '' (13,530)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angels and Feathers

Over a year ago my grandson was murdered. He seemed to think that gang banging was his lifestyle and it ended up causing his death. My f…

Started by Michael Penn

17 Sep 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Racists

Let me be absolutely, unequivocally clear: if you support Donald Trump, you are a racist. After today's press conference, there is no alter…

Started by Jonathan Simeone

25 Sep 15
Reply by Thomas Murray

God Exists...as an Idea.

We can go round and round about the existence of god but for me the existence of a supreme being is doubtful and the notion that this supre…

Started by Chuck Roast

1 Sep 15
Reply by Chuck Roast

The Alt Right and Ethnostates

With the rise of the alt right people make comparisons to Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. There is no need to look that far back. Japan and…

Started by John Dumaker

1 Sep 14
Reply by Daniel W

"Mother Nature Bats Last."

So said a Florida Republican committeewoman from Collier County to MSNBC's Chris Hayes on Monday, September 11th. Collier County is in sou…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Irma and Crazyness

Irma is the most powerful Atlantic hurricane. Irma, the strongest Atlantic hurricane in history, tears through the Caribbean The storm appe…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Sep 13
Reply by Jerry McMasters

The Germans had a long history of rounding whole nations and killing them :The Assyrians,the Armenians and the Jews

In December 1913, a German mission arrived in Turkey with the task of reorganizing the Ottoman army. Officers of the German military missio…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Sep 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

I ask that because a friend of mine, who like me went to Catholic schools, has tried so many times to quit Catholicism but he keeps falling…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

Every Atheist Nexus Member Should Know About Fair Use.

It's not often that I recommend that "every member should know", but I think this is something we should all know about.  My reasoning is t…

Started by Daniel W

2 Sep 13
Reply by Daniel W

Amazing Atheists - Alex Honnold

Alex Honnold is the Michael Jordan of rock climbing and an outspoken atheist. He has scaled El Capitan in Yosemite Valley without a rope -…

Started by John Dumaker

16 Sep 12
Reply by John Dumaker

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service