All Discussions Tagged '' (13,409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introvert vs extrovert.

Difference Between Introvert and Extrovert Introvert vs Extrovert Introvert and extrovert are the names given to two of the basic personali…

Started by Chris

52 May 4
Reply by Chris

St. Patrick's day. Wear tie dye?

St. Patrick's day is a Catholic tradition of which as we are accustomed to wear green in his honor. Interesting my family is of Welsh prot…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

3 May 1
Reply by Idaho Spud

ERA again, still!

My grandmothers had no personal or professional rights. They could not deny their husband sex, even if it meant babies arrived every 11 or…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 May 1
Reply by John Elder

Guns and Christianity

I personally do agree with the right to bare arms in the United States. I do not wish this conversation to turn into a debate on this issu…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

11 Apr 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

On the 20th I totaled out my work truck. This is a fact that I'm only using here to point out a situation with religious believers. Yes,…

Started by Michael Penn

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

Some humor - Joel Osteen's tweets with "god" replaced by "your dick"

This is good.. apologies if it has been posted before! http://thegoodlordabove.com/twitter-bot-replaces-god-joel-osteens-tweets-dick-god-r

Started by Xiana

1 Apr 29
Reply by Gwen

Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

People in government tell us they are giving us alternative facts. The media get excited and many of us are outraged...at the truth. When…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Apr 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

Discussing some aspects of cosmology and cosmogony (one thread of many)

Hi - a few weeks ago there was a discussion on a atheistnexus.org forum that touched on some aspects of cosmology and I guess cosmogony and…

Started by jlaz

6 Apr 27
Reply by jlaz

Key Heat Trapping Gas Crosses 410 Parts Per Million Threshold — Highest Level in Past 5-20 Million Years

Key Heat Trapping Gas Crosses 410 Parts Per Million Threshold — Highest Level in Past 5-20 Million Years Well, here it comes, in fully open…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Apr 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

Neil deGrasse Tyson Video

Neil deGrasse Tyson Says His New Video May Contain His "Most Important Words" Yet  On the eve of the March for Science this coming weekend…

Started by The Flying Atheist

25 Apr 26
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service