All Discussions Tagged '' (13,276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Statistics show that there are far fewer atheist in prison than theist, True, but totally wrong!

In all fairness as atheist we really do like to rely on the facts. We go where the evidence leads us. I have seen many atheist of much est…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

24 Jan 11
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Making Sense of the Nones

A rabbi's perspective My reply in the Toronto Star: Rabbi Dow Marmur is clutching at straws and misrepresenting data when he attempts to f…

Started by Russell Pangborn

1 Jan 11
Reply by Loren Miller

Introvert vs extrovert.

Difference Between Introvert and Extrovert Introvert vs Extrovert Introvert and extrovert are the names given to two of the basic personali…

Started by Chris

47 Jan 8
Reply by Chris

National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

I spend an inordinate amount of time studying the origins of Christianities. I saw a National Geographic titled, Jesus and the origins of…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

The Struggle for Changing Lebanon

-  

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

1 Jan 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

Civil Service Slaughter

House Republicans revive obscure rule that allows them to slash the pay of individual federal workers to $1 An obscure procedural rule from…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

tRump plans CIA restructure

When every day brings another unimaginable new low, <facepalm> . tRump prefers a Breitbart conspiracy theory to the real US intellige…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

In 2008 an Italian Artist called Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the mid…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

4 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

ELECTORAL COLLEGE PETITION

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=11810451&;…

Started by Michael Penn

6 Jan 7
Reply by Michael Penn

His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church (Also found in Hang With Friends)

I recently watched the movie, "The Golden Compass" and since I could not find the sequels, I read the books. I enjoyed them, and I will be…

Started by Tonya R. Wheeler

6 Jan 6
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service