All Discussions Tagged '' (13,456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Correlation of Happiness and Religiosity.

I find it interesting that the countries that rate highest on the World Happiness Report ( Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland, Finland, Canada )…

Started by John Dumaker

27 Jul 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

presuppositional apologetics

"Oh jeez not this shit again."  Bear with me! I'm currently interest-high knowledge-low on the topic of presuppositional Christian apologe…

Started by Jerry McMasters

10 Jul 8
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Government imposition vs. Personal freedom

Being from Colorado, I have seen my fill of cases where someone does not want to make a cake for guy couples. This has bothered me very mu…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

4 Jul 8
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"There Is Not Strength Until There Is Unity."

So say words on the pavement outside the Vallejo, CA, main library. I saw them and thought of the slur that organizing atheists is like her…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Jul 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

Don't take that flag down! FREEDOM Of RELIGION!!!!

It is not uncommon for some postmaster to decide to fly a Christian flag at a post office in the U.S.  The story always ends up the same s…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

0 Jul 4

What Did I Learn First at Atheist Nexus? Did It Surprise Me?

What stood out first was that so many people here said reading the Old Testament drove them from their religion. "So that's why we in Cath…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Jul 4

Temporary Insanity

Today I sent this to my Republican legislators. I'd like to know whether or not you agree. As a Republican, you stand responsible for this…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Jul 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

Step 1 of 10. Newborns' cries tell people they have needs. They will soon know words and be able to identify and ask for what they need or…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Jul 2
Reply by Thomas Murray

Does Human Nature Change?

A search for Abraham Lincoln's 1860 Cooper Union address turned up this question, which a philosophy professor once asked his class. How w…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Jul 1
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Introvert vs extrovert.

Difference Between Introvert and Extrovert Introvert vs Extrovert Introvert and extrovert are the names given to two of the basic personali…

Started by Chris

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service