All Discussions Tagged '' (13,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell

7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell I changed width to 385 and 217 to height

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Penn

A priest, a rabbi, and an atheist (former Baptist / Catholic / "conservative" Gay) smoking marijuana...

8 minute video.  This discussion makes about as much sense as any other discussion with religious people.  Which is to say, not much.  But…

Started by Daniel W

7 Mar 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

Hi - recently there was a thread on some aspects of this topic, and there was interested discussion by several people but I think it got bo…

Started by jlaz

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

Belief in god did not work for me. Why?

Thrown Out to Witness"\ "I did try to evangelize several relatives, one aunt in particular, but (perhaps unsurprisingly) that didn’t go so…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

An Agenda Harmful to the American People

An Agenda Harmful to the American People Farmers in Iowa, Kansas, Texas and California’s Central Valley know, as the years steadily warm: *…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

St. Patrick's day. Wear tie dye?

St. Patrick's day is a Catholic tradition of which as we are accustomed to wear green in his honor. Interesting my family is of Welsh prot…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

0 Mar 16

Decoding Jesus: Separating man from myth (CNN - John Blake)

Timothy Freke was flipping through an old academic book when he came across a religious image that some would call obscene. It was a drawi…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Mar 16
Reply by Loren Miller

20 SHORT Arguments Against God's Existence by Hemant Mehta

20 SHORT Arguments Against God's Existence by Hemant Mehta Short, simple, and comprehensive list of no evidence of god. 

Started by Joan Denoo

6 Mar 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Religion and thinking

What is it about indoctrinating religion into a person that causes critical thinking to fossilized? Sometimes religion doesn't give the b…

Started by Thomas Murray

62 Mar 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

Pay attention to the issues

When we pay attention to 45’s hair, his lies, yellow face, his Tweets, his weekly vacations, what are we missing?  Watch for: (not in this…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Mar 15
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service