All Discussions Tagged '' (12,611)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surprise: Hispanics really don't like Donald Trump.

Gallup has released a new poll taken over several weeks of the views of Hispanics on Presidential candidates. The results for the Republica…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 Aug 25
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Russell Brand's Nonsensical Stupidity is Exposed, Concerning his attack on Stephen Fry's Interview.

We've possibly all watched Gay Byrne's interview with Stephen Fry, as I've watched it several times, and Stephen Fry is spot on, in almost…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 Aug 24
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

US Military as Parasite

As a US tax payer I'm outraged and ashamed of my country. Talk about corruption and incompetence! The pentagon budget consumes 80% of indi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Aug 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What Catholic Bishops must to pledge to do at their consecration

"The oath taken by Roman Catholic bishops at their consecration includes the following undertaking;   'with all my power I will persecute a…

Started by eric stone

5 Aug 23
Reply by Gerald Payne

Tax Laws in the U.S.

This is hilarious, also makes you want to cry. This video will take up about twenty minutes of your time... it is time well spent. John Oli…

Started by Russell Pangborn

9 Aug 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

finally

I have a T shirt with "Copenhagen Fantasy Camp", and pictures of Bohr and Heisenberg (and an equation with Planck's constant as a hint). N…

Started by jay H

0 Aug 22

Protect free thinkers/ atheists from religious fundamentalists.

Petition to the Prime minister of India https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister-of-india-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-unsg-prote

Started by Gerald Payne

0 Aug 22

Theological noncognitivism

Close your eyes and try to think of something labeled "God".  You can't!  You can think of unicorns, and pink polka dot elephants, and even…

Started by Edwin McCravy

75 Aug 22
Reply by Edwin McCravy

Godless from Oz

Hello I've just discovered your website & had to join it. I was raised in a strictly Christian evangelical fundamentalist family &…

Started by Rod Pratt

8 Aug 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Using your name and What other people see

I joined with my real name. There are discussions I do not mind sharing with members and non members. There are some things that I do not w…

Started by Russell Pangborn

11 Aug 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service