All Discussions Tagged '' (12,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity

Sam Harris The Case Against Christianity Sam Harris offers his case against the Christian god concept

Started by dudaboli yev

3 Oct 4
Reply by Michael Penn

St. Francis of Assisi Pet Blessing

In honor of the feast day of animal lover St. Francis of Assisi, churches around Chicago will conduct blessing ceremonies for pets. St. Fr…

Started by The Flying Atheist

10 Oct 3
Reply by The Flying Atheist

There is one God and his name is TweetyPie.

This truck was in front of me at an intersection yesterday. I didn't have a chance to ask the driver what it all meant. I think it's a s…

Started by Daniel W

25 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Mind and Cosmos

Hello:I just joined this organization.  I was raised a fundamentalist Christian and was a devout believer in the Christian tradition and do…

Started by Ryan Nichols

5 Oct 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Feeling Rather Small - Just Saw BBC Documentary On Courageous Atheist Bloggers In Bangladesh

We here in the west (US, Britain, France, Canada, Australia, etc.) are ever so vocal about our non-belief. however, this is pretty easy for…

Started by Pat

4 Oct 1
Reply by Daniel W

Maria Fernanda Rios, World's Most Idiotic Talent Judge!

In the show "Ecuador's Got Talent", Maria Fernanda Rios, stupidly criticized 16 Year Old Carolina Peña for being an atheist. As if religiou…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

4 Sep 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Charles Darwin letter going on auction

This brief 1880 note from Charles Darwin about his religious beliefs is going to be auctioned on Monday at Bonhams in Los Angeles. It is ex…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

6 Sep 30
Reply by Gerald Payne

What I'm putting on Ben Carson's Facebook page

It is unbelievable that this fellow who is a fine brain surgeon is such an incredible anti-atheist and anti-science bigot.  However it seem…

Started by eric stone

10 Sep 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

All things good to us are rewarding to us

All my previous topics were too long and sort of incoherent. No debate could be had in those topics since they were too long and incoherent…

Started by Detective L Ryuzaki

0 Sep 30

On The Off Chance You're Still Enamored With Pope Francis......

Want to know who Pope Francis believes has a "human right" to follow one's conscience, and deny rights to others? Still think he's the…

Started by Pat

15 Sep 30
Reply by Grinning Cat

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service