All Discussions Tagged '' (12,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imagine There Was No Religion - In solidarity with our French friends.

Today in front of the Bataclan Concert hall a man pulled up with a piano on his bike and made a musical statement. Imagine there was no re…

Started by Russell Pangborn

28 Nov 19
Reply by Gerald Payne

Came Out

Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but I just really need to share this. I "came out" yesterday in the office for the fi…

Started by Karen C.

7 Nov 19
Reply by Michael Penn

What does it mean that USA Police have killed 1,000 people this year? I think it's a false equivalency to say, USA Police have killed 1,000 but terrorists in USA have killed less than 10 this…

Started by Daniel W

8 Nov 19
Reply by Daniel W

Book Of Mormon (The Musical) Does Display Much Of The Stupidity Of Mormonism!

I've been looking at reviews of the musical and even though the Mormon church tries to pretend that the musical does not depict that the ch…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

1 Nov 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

A question about tactics recommended by David Silverman

I've been watching videos of David Silverman on YouTube and I like what I see. He argues that bringing people out of religion is good for t…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

32 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

I have to admit that I don't particularly like this time of year. I'm not fond of Thanksgiving and I'm not fond of eating turkey. I get…

Started by Michael Penn

10 Nov 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

Bernie Sanders Goes: Back. To The Future. The truth about Be…

Started by Matthew Shafer-Skelton

0 Nov 15

Pastafarian headwear Massachusetts Pastafarian Wins Right to Wear a Colander in Driver’s L…

Started by Gerald Payne

8 Nov 15
Reply by Daniel W

What an inspiring, sad, tragic and finally inspiring again story. Madylyin Murray O'Hair

Stumbled on this. Good to remember those who came before and paved the way. I knew parts of this story. Be prepared to spend an hour of you…

Started by Russell Pangborn

17 Nov 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

The Vatican's Brothels - Where the Clergy Scream "Oh God!"

In all probability most of us here have, at one time or another, referred to the RCC clergy as a bunch of whores, pimps, and other sexually…

Started by Pat

2 Nov 12
Reply by Daniel W

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service