All Discussions Tagged '' (13,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

55 Mar 31
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

Discussing some aspects of cosmology and cosmogony (one thread of many)

Hi - a few weeks ago there was a discussion on a atheistnexus.org forum that touched on some aspects of cosmology and I guess cosmogony and…

Started by jlaz

5 Mar 31
Reply by BenGee

ALERT: NYTIMES PREDICTING BIG WIN FOR DEMS in GA

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/15b1714b1cfabfee NYTimes predicting big win for Jon Ossoff - huge implications for our war with t…

Started by eric stone

2 Mar 31
Reply by tom sarbeck

How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

When I left islam and realized all other religions are a load of bull crap and became atheist It was one of the best feeling i had i felt f…

Started by Jaber Al Khayam

54 Mar 28
Reply by k.h. ky

I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

Easiest way to deal with them. "Hello, we're from the Jehova's witnesses." 'Can you read my T shirt?' "Oh okay. Bye." 'Don't ever com…

Started by Banjo

10 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Trump's Rapture Budget

Rapture budget? That sounds crazy. Indeed, I think the pieces of the GOP vision for our future are becoming clear, and it's literally out o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

13 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Fascism History Lessons

Anis Shivani's comparison of today's US fascist movement to Mussolini's Italy gave me insight and chills. Shivani protrays fascism as a rea…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Mar 24
Reply by eric stone

Confuzzled

Matthew 25:34-40 "Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for y…

Started by Thomas Murray

14 Mar 24
Reply by Thomas Murray

Greetings all!

More fresh meat, yum! Just looking to hang with like minded free thinking ( very heavy on the thinking ) Folks. Grew up in a godless househ…

Started by Kelly

14 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article)

Why is God scientifically redefinable? (a) Recall that humanity had not always had rigorous modern science. (b) Recall that a root gues…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

6 Mar 23
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service