All Discussions Tagged '' (13,233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great Audio book of the Bible read by an Atheist?

Are there any audio books of the the Bible with Atheist annotations or commentary? I used to Listen to various podcasts but would like to h…

Started by Wayne Philips

9 Nov 24
Reply by Future

Am I not allowed to delete my discussion?

The FAQ says that I can, but the option isn't there. Is there something else I need to know, like have things changed since that FAQ was wr…

Started by Sigh

6 Nov 24
Reply by John Elder

Is America getting to be more and more like Buy-N-Large?

I recently learned that we now have talking gas pumps that engages the pumping customers to pick a favorite song while pumping gas. There…

Started by Thomas Murray

34 Nov 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

Maybe this is a thing I should do

It's hard sometimes to find sites that are not demanding that you walk on eggshells for everyone, yet not having a ton of people who go int…

Started by Sigh

10 Nov 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

I hate that I might reluctantly vote for Hillary Clinton.

This is the first time in my life that I had. Presidential candidate practically have all of the policies I want. I first voted for Obama i…

Started by Jennifer W

79 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

Adventures on Facebook

Today I read about how there is so much fake news on Facebook, and that may have influenced the recent US Elections.  Zuckerberg, of course…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

27 Nov 20
Reply by Thomas Murray

Join Us! Thanks-For-Giving Sunday, November 20 @ 12-8 CST

I just wanted to invite everyone over to Recovering from Religions Stream-a-thon, tomorrow, Sunday Nov. 20. This will be a live video event…

Started by Kelly

0 Nov 19

Religious diversity/tolerance education Pros and Cons

I have noticed occasional blurbs about a new trending religious diversity/tolerance based education popping up in the U.S.   My concern ab…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

2 Nov 18
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

German Motto: One nation under the Cross

actually, it  says "Du Land unterm Kreuz"which means: "You land under the Cross". not "Your" but "you" .so I wonder why is this headstone i…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

3 Nov 17
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Crisis Cult and Terminal Declines

It’s Worse Than You Think Chris Hedges' perspective on the Alt-right success is sobering. Trump is emblematic of what anthropologists call…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

11 Nov 16
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service