All Discussions Tagged '' (13,169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God uses reason too - most of the time, in fact

The religious speak out of “both sides of their mouths” about reason. On the one hand they preach that it is not good to use reason and log…

Started by eric stone

8 Oct 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

Our democracy isn't working because right wing corporations and billionaires like Trump have been in control of it.

We read commentary that a large number of Trump supporters are convinced that they are getting screwed by the establishment so they would b…

Started by eric stone

13 Oct 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

Racial voting patterns. Especially white / Republican

With an increadingly diverse electorate, parties need to address racial divides. To be honest, im shocked at how right wing white Americans…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

0 Oct 12

Atheist variant on Jewish Mezuzah?

Hi -  We do have a discussion area for Jewish Atheists, and I may pose this question there also, but I thought I'd ask a broader audience…

Started by jlaz

16 Oct 12
Reply by Michael Pianko

Religion is the only insttution that clearly benefits from Trump taking down our democracy

When you add it up, theocracy is the only beneficiary of the destruction of our democracy.  They need no profits, no progress, no tecnholog…

Started by eric stone

0 Oct 12

Can you imagine this in the hands of theocracy?

Google / Alphabet wants all of your data about everything you do, everywhere you go, anything you think, everything you say. And they can s…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

21 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

A Horrible Idea: Trump’s Push for Stop-and-Frisk Nationwide

A Horrible Idea: Trump’s Push for Stop-and-Frisk Nationwide Remember those days, long, long ago, when we were taught that this was a nation…

Started by Joan Denoo

28 Oct 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

Germany is a non secular state

As an Atheist (yes I wrote it with a capital A ) who came recently to Germany I was shocked to see a deeply religious country, you see a st…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

4 Oct 11
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What is a gift?

I am not internet savvy. I do not know what a gift is.  I am sure there are.others out there as ignorant as I. I believe it would be good t…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

22 Oct 10
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Lying. Trump and our kids.

Do we want our kids to learn how to lie brazenly and make audacious excuses like Mr. Trump?  This should be a major consideration not only…

Started by eric stone

3 Oct 10
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service