All Discussions Tagged '' (12,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

Science is trying to understand how the universe appears to be balanced/tuned, it does not know why and because it does not know, it cannot…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

An Honest Liar (the James Randi story) is available on Netflix

It's probably been available for quite some time, but tonight I decided to watch it. I already knew much of the story. I decided to steal t…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

4 Jul 20
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Cursing in America.

Quite a while back on Nexus, we had a post about cursing.    It turns out, cursology (the study of cursing - I made that up) continues to…

Started by Daniel W

4 Jul 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

Time and time again, from around the world, we witness American judges making grandiose, ridiculous statements that demonstrate clearly tha…

78 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

I recommend to all my fellow heretics the cover story of this month's Atlantic.  "What ISIS Really Wants" makes it eminently clear that def…

Started by Alan Perlman

35 Jul 19
Reply by Ian Meaden

scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

"It doesn't mean you're not going to hell, just because you don't believe in it," "In conversation, Antonin Scalia" interview with Jennifer…

Started by eric stone

59 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Are You Sick Of NDE, Spin Doctor Frauds Like B.W. Melvin?

Listened to B.W. Melvin describe his "A Land Unknown" Hallucination of his so called NDE experience where he claimed to have been an atheis…

5 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The Duggars are Cancelled

Hideous quiverfull reactionary hyper-fecund family of Duggars has been cancelled from the TLC network.  It took a child abuse scandal from…

Started by Daniel W

25 Jul 19
Reply by Plinius

50 girls taken from UK for FGM?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33572428

Started by Gerald Payne

20 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Pianko

The discovery of the pentaquark by LHC - how can creationist rationalise their lunacy?

I am just reading the latest discovery by the Large Hadron Collider. The complexity of the universe is always astounding to me. In the unli…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

7 Jul 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service