All Discussions Tagged '' (12,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the Free Thinkers

There are several killings, tortures on Free Thinkers in human history. Probably it started with the killing with Socrates and continued. B…

Started by Sambit

10 Aug 17
Reply by Loren Miller

Gone down the river; a good swim?

After satisfying myself with the sensual temptations of a couple of young ladies, at a price I thought was quite reasonable, I've now disco…

Started by Gerald Payne

2 Aug 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

The Flying Spaghetti Monster was found!

Ok, so these guys found this new species of jellyfish-ish thing, they decided to name it the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" as that is what it…

Started by On my Kneesus for Jesus!

5 Aug 17
Reply by Susan Stanko

NOT "The Onion": Christian Antigay Teapartier Fakes Gay Prostitute Interlude to Cover Affair with Christian Antigay Teapartier

You may have seen this.  It's all over the internet.  Started with report on Detroit News, so I'll link to that story. "State Rep. Todd Co…

Started by Daniel W

8 Aug 16
Reply by Daniel W

I don't quite get this site yet

I understand that atheism is being promoted, but there seems to be very little activity here. It's like only half a dozen members are conve…

Started by Lucy Gray

4 Aug 16
Reply by Gerald Payne

Always Trusting The Church of Science

Not my best discussion offering - Can't find a delete option. Removed the weak reference and put in two better ones. Of course we can trust…

Started by Russell Pangborn

22 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Inability to upload a profile pic or any other pic

I'm on a pc and am using the prescribed format and size. I can't upload anything. Was this feature removed? Do you have to pay before you c…

Started by Lucy Gray

4 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Masturbators Are Closet Homosexuals? Well according to Stopmasturbatingnow.org!

Apart from this being so incredibly WRONG, it demonstrates how idiotic some .org websites are. The authors of the rot on that website have…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

31 Aug 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Occam's Razor and Religion

A religious friend of mine and I were discussing the concept of Occam's Razor, and he said that when applied to faith, the 'easiest' answer…

Started by Deidre

10 Aug 15
Reply by Deidre

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1250 Aug 15
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service