All Discussions Tagged '' (13,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Israel Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic, said SecState John Kerry

That despite decades of hearing Israel described as the Middle East's only democracy. What say you, about Israel or about an America in th…

Started by tom sarbeck

22 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

Germans and their obsession with knowing your religion

I was asked about my faith more than I can remember since I came here to Germany which was a year ago and for the past 20 years in Syria I…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

1 Jan 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

My Christmas Wish

’Tis the season of hope

Started by Russell Pangborn

33 Jan 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

in 2010 SYRIA banned the burka and niqab in universities as backlash against Muslim veil grows

in 2010 SYRIA banned the burka and niqab in universities as backlash against Muslim veil grows Syria has banned face-covering Islamic veil…

0 Jan 1

Meteor flashes over volcano, other volcanoes in the news.

I live close enough to 3 volcanoes, that I can see them while driving in various parts of town.  Mt. St. Helens - Louwala-Clough for native…

Started by Daniel W

0 Dec 31, 2016

GoFundMe question

Hi - some questions and feedback on what appear to be multiple campaigns. 1) First, if I make a donation to the GoFundMe campaign, then do…

Started by jlaz

0 Dec 31, 2016

Interesting history of refugees who came to syria

Most of the current population of Assyrians in Hasakah in Syria dates back to the French Mandate of Syria, when refugees from the Turkish a…

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

Privatize the Department of Veterans Affairs

Trump's Transition Team Is Considering Privatizing the Department of Veterans Affairs He's not even inaugurated and my head exploded twice…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/catholic-church-democrats-go-to-hell_us_581c1493e4b0d9ce6fbb1c3d Continuing its vicious war on democrac…

Started by eric stone

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

Questions from a religiously confused little man

Questions from a religiously confused little man I’m a simple man, I think common sense and reason, to the best of my ability, is the only…

Started by Martin A. Moe, Jr

14 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service