All Discussions Tagged '' (12,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climate Refugees Innundate Europe

A thousand refugees a day arrive on the Greek island of Kos. One of the most desperate and destructive diasporas in history is rolling out…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

16 Nov 4
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Dr Ben Carson knows less about Biology than many First Year Students.

Evolution is the basis of all modern Biology. Thus to understand biology properly, it pays to understand Evolution. Ben Carson although a n…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Nov 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

World of Batsh!t - #5: Space Denial (CoolHardLogic)

So ... maybe you thought the space-happy idiot-children had gone on vacation?  Not a chance!  YouTube producer CoolHardLogic has done his h…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Nov 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

"When You Don't Control Your Own Head, You Don't Contol Anything" -- Journalist Masih Alinejad in Huff Post.

Alinejad, an Iranian woman who is working for the right of women in Iran to not wear the hijab, said it well for people who have yet to esc…

Started by tom sarbeck

5 Nov 4
Reply by Loren Miller

Political Discourse that's fun to read

Jonathan Chait's Marco Rubio’s Ideas About Climate and Energy Are Terrifyingly Stupid, dissecting Rubio's energy speech is so logical and c…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 Nov 1

Is the World Becominging MORE Religious? What will that be like?

Reading a blog on John Loftus "Debunking Christianity" site, written by Phil Torres.  In his blog, Torres discusses the projection that the…

Started by Daniel W

18 Nov 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

Nexus is my main source of social interaction so thought I would post this here. My area is filled with lakes and rivers draining into the…

Started by Daniel W

9 Nov 1
Reply by Gerald Payne

What I'm putting on Ben Carson's Facebook page

It is unbelievable that this fellow who is a fine brain surgeon is such an incredible anti-atheist and anti-science bigot.  However it seem…

Started by eric stone

11 Oct 31
Reply by Daniel W

Fitness, Health, and Liberty | Doug McGuff M.D. Dr. Doug McGuff traces the historical path that led the medical system to…

Started by Clive Andrews

1 Oct 31
Reply by Michael Pianko

Haj deaths - tragic but hard not to laugh

I am listening to a radio discussion on the sad deaths at the haj pilgrimage. It is a talk about poor crowd management but everybody acts a…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

10 Oct 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service