All Discussions Tagged '' (13,629)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Near-Term Technology Threat

Infocalypse Now Our near-term AI threat isn't direct military attack, like Terminator movies. We're gripped now by early-stage reality mani…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

Often now when answering questions on various websites about the bible I am told that atheist are not qualified to interpret the bible b…

Started by Compelledunbeliever

11 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

I know the Jesus that we atheists know is most likely just a myth but I would like to find out if, and only if, Jesus did exist (the man, n…

Started by Tezzie

84 Feb 13
Reply by Jerry Wesner

7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

There will be consequences. What will Homo Not Very Sapiens do? What should we do? Will we do it? How will we do it? Or will we do nothing?…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

Attend LIVE online Q&A stream with Republican Atheists' President on Feb. 16, 2018

Republican Atheists' President Lauren Ell will be hosting a LIVE online Q&A stream on Twitch on February 16, 2018 at 6pm PT / 9pm ET.…

Started by Lauren Ell

0 Feb 9

The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

Until recently the term Acts of God was used to describe natural events (such as storms) that do harm in our lives. I’m selling an empty lo…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

Search query?

Am I missing something? Is there a seach  or query function in Atheist Nexus?

Started by Chris

4 Feb 3
Reply by Loren Miller

State of The Union Address

The theme song for the State of the Union Address should be:

Started by Chris

13 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

Arizona Bigotry

Navajo legislator also says protesters asked him if he is in the U.S. illegally Legislative staffers say pro-Trump supporters call…

Started by Patricia

2 Feb 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility Identify the level of skill-sets and match skill to the worker. One…

Started by Joan Denoo

17 Feb 1
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service