All Discussions Tagged '' (12,508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New voicemail service add to my podcast.

Hey gang do you ever just want to get something off your chest? Do you ever just want to tell the world how silly the theists are? I have s…

Started by Jack Russell

0 Jun 26

Membership signup process

Hi - thanks for making it possible for me to pay something as a member.  I think you have more or less struck the right chord - folks can p…

Started by jlaz

1 Jun 24
Reply by Daniel W

California going to the dogs

I took some out-of-town guests to a new breakfast and lunch place that allows well-behaved dogs. A man came in with a small dog, placed a c…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

26 Jun 24
Reply by sk8eycat

Millennials leaving church in droves, study finds

This is encouraging news: Released Tuesday, the survey of 35,000 American adults shows the Christian percentage of the population dropping…

Started by Steph S.

37 Jun 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

TPP wasn't defeated - trick

Don't be fooled by news that the TPP was defeated. Instead of voting the bill down, 28 Democrats colluded with House Republicans in a trick…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

27 Jun 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

The Exorsist.

All the Pope Francis enthusiasts, who think that the new Pope is the greatest thing since sliced bread, who will modernize the Catholic Chu…

Started by George Chase

5 Jun 22
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

Richards Rants

We're Sorry The number of characters (401925) exceeds the maximum (100000) ??? There are many atheist and secular groups that are fi…

Started by Chris G

3 Jun 21
Reply by Chris G

Supporting NAFTA Was the Kiss of Death for Democrats --Why Dems Should Think Twice About Voting for TPP

Supporting NAFTA Was the Kiss of Death for Democrats --Why Dems Should Think Twice About Voting for TPP "a Democratic president is once aga…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Jun 21
Reply by tom sarbeck

Not so blind faith.

I sometimes wonder if religious enthusiasts, on being miraculously transported back to the time and place written of in the gospels, woul…

Started by Gerald Payne

3 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Penn

An Atheist In the Rapture

Suddenly all hell broke loose in the sky. i dropped my frappe and looked up. "oh sh--!" I started to say, but I didn't finish the expletive…

Started by Allen Dudley

2 Jun 19
Reply by Allen Dudley

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service