All Discussions Tagged '' (13,595)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will you change your mind about tipping?

I recently returned from Europe where servers are paid a fair wage and diners are not expected to tip. I had a discussion with an American…

Started by Russell Pangborn

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

The Pro-Truth Pledge

Will You Take the Pro-Truth Pledge?

4 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

Please read this. Last-minute provision in Senate tax bill could 'devastate' renewable energy This is a sneak attack on all renewable energ…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

“They” Don’t Earn Power; They Are Given It.

“Nobody spoke a word that day. But that’s the way it was anyway. If you said more than five words, they said you were a good-for-nothing bl…

Started by tom sarbeck

1 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Are You Confused about Julian Assange

I used to admire Julian Assange for revealing secrets of government corruption. No longer -- though I'm still a big fan of transparency and…

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

Sneaky Medicare Cut

The tax bill passed by the House and up for Senate vote soon (while people are distracted by Xian holidays) won't just give billionaires a…

4 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

695 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Let's Take A Knee

I think it's time for Atheists to join STEM scientists and athletes in nonviolent protest of racial injustice and white supremacy. US scien…

60 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Chris

Is "God" possible?

One of the things that has been on my mind... I'm sure this has been examined by some atheists somewhere, but I haven't run into it (I don'…

Started by jlaz

32 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Chris

trolling religious part 1

guys i hope you can see it before they will take it down http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/160173-n

Started by peris papadopoulos

4 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by peris papadopoulos

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service