All Discussions Tagged '' (13,630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello.

Hello, I'm Caitlin or Cait..whichever you prefer. This site was recommended to me by a friend, though I don't know her username here. I'v…

Started by Caitlin Ann

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Chad

Changed my name

Hello all, you have probably seen some of my posts as Michael Valentin Moore. I have decided to change my name on AN to my original name. I…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

The Religion teacher did always tell me I was going to hell

Howdy all!  Reading some of these introductions reminded me of how the old nun that taught Religion & Morals announced to the class tha…

Started by Miguel

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

Churches - Adult entertainment and novelty centers?

How would folks feel about characterizing churches as adult entertainment centers? The information preached in churches is clearly not suit…

Started by ryan cameron

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by feralboy12

Bulwer-Lytton prize for bad writing goes to 'inappropriate' gerbil sentence

"For the first month of Ricardo and Felicity's affair, they greeted one another at every stolen rendezvous with a kiss--a lengthy, ravenous…

Started by Little Name Atheist

9 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by feralboy12

Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

It's happened again. Only 1 week after it was put up, an atheist billboard has been vandalized. This time it happened in North Carolina ove…

Started by Hugh Kramer

22 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Rich Lane

Surprise! A priest in the news who did not molest children

Father Kevin Gray, a priest at Sacred Heart Church in Waterbury, Connecticut, does not have sex with children. He only has sex with consent…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 6, 2010

Scientists look at Near Death Experiences

Near Death Experience ( NDE ) is a term that covers a variety of experiences described by people who have survived a close brush with death…

Started by Hugh Kramer

16 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by coffeekraken

Any other Anti-Theists around?

I am new here, and after being a self-labeled Atheist (other people labeled me as much less cordial names), I have recently found out throu…

Started by Robert Adams

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Rogers

A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

I suppose this is tangiential to the many 'Jesus Myth Theory' discussions that have popped up recently, but for me it is central.Most relig…

Started by Sigmund

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service