All Discussions Tagged '' (13,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feminism and the Church at large

Hey Guys,   I was wondering if you could help me out. I need examples (20th century) of the women's movement coming into direct conflict wi…

Started by Arynn

8 May 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Just when does the transition to sustainable energy stop being 'too expensive?'

Even on this site, among people who don't deny climate change (man-made or not) - in fact, regardless of climate change, there are those wh…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Dannyisme

The boot protest.

This is really worth reading; I love the creative ways atheist groups on campuses are starting to take on preachers...If this becomes the…

Started by Goz

3 May 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle

ASTROLOGER IS IN DEEP TROUBLE

PANDIT SITARAMJI MAHARAJ   Pandit Sitaramji Maharaj was lodged in room no 104 of Hotel Devarshi at Bankura town. He was there since May…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Sex after death;

SEX AFTER DEATH A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death. Their bi…

Started by Goz

0 May 28, 2010

I'm sure this has come up before re: multi-blogs per day, but ...

The First Amendment is one of the most sacred passages of human inscription in the history of writing things down, IMO. It is not my intent…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

44 May 28, 2010
Reply by sacha

Holy Water Splash Leads to Religious Clash in Pompano School

Two teachers at Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach are in danger of losing their jobs after a March incident in which they allegedl…

Started by Jim DePaulo

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Goz

A visit with atheist ex-Muslim Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Part 2

Sunday May 23rd, I had the pleasure of being present when Ayaan Hirsi Ali came to CFI-Los Angeles to discuss and sign copies of her new boo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by Goz

Should I take advantage of a nice Christian man?

So my mom hired a plumber through the Leaven paper (a local paper written by the archdiocese of Kansas City) and the guy was really nice an…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

31 May 28, 2010
Reply by John D

Book: The Case for God - Karen Armstrong

I've just started reading 'The Case for God' today. In the introduction the author posits that atheism and fundamentalism are polar opposit…

Started by Tom Thompson

22 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service