All Discussions Tagged '' (13,485)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone From Houston?

You would assume that in the 5th largest city in America one would have no problem finding fellow atheist or maybe even someone who was agn…

Started by Be Aware

5 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Damond

Will being an Out Atheist hinder my job search?

I am currently searching the job market due to recent "job separation" and I am worried that the fact that I am an out atheist is going to…

Started by Alicia Foy

22 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Chres Chant

Greetings All.....

At 72 I'm slowing down with the gardening and outside work, so I'll have more time for discussions.  I've been atheistic since about 18 whe…

Started by charles coryn

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women

Promiscuous women are responsible for earthquakes, a senior Iranian cleric has said.Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi told worshipers in Tehran la…

Started by Donna Darko

11 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

My daughter's teacher tells the class to pray.

My 6 year old daughter's teacher tells the class to pray during the morning announcements. My daughter says they are told to put their head…

Started by Keia

75 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Paul T. Bennethum

The humanists who can't get on the bus

You've probably heard of the atheist bus campaign. By now, banners proclaiming things like "There's probably no God - So stop worrying and…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Audiodef

I'm at the age when I have to start going to funerals at an alarming rate.

When it comes to my friends, who were all non-theist, that is not a problem - they chose a neutral ceremony - but aunts, uncles and old nei…

Started by Anders Svenneby

24 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

HI

I'm a biologist around the philadelphia area! I love to discuss just about anything!

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

Was Lithargoel supposed to be Jesus in NHC 6.1 - "The Acts of Peter and the 12 Apostles"

The Nag Hammadi Codex 6 opens with "The Acts of Peter and the 12 Apostles" (TAOPATTA).  I have done some background research on this text,…

Started by Kookaburra Jack

0 Jun 13, 2010

What resources are there for atheist & freethought parents?

What with schools closed for Summer vacation, parents will need help even more than usual. Here's some resources (including Summer camps) a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service