All Discussions Tagged '' (13,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mojave Cross, subject of recent Supreme Court case, torn down by vandals

As an American who is part of a society where civil and reasonably fair means of arbitration are available, I strongly condemn whoever comm…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 11, 2010

British Election update ( SHOCK HORROR !! :)

How could this happen !!  Reaad the last sentance first for the shocking truth !! :-)  http://www.conservapedia.com/Nick_Clegg Nick Clegg …

Started by Doug

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Martin Allen

Hello! With love from Wenatchee!

Hi there new to Atheist nexus and wanted to say what up. I'm also looking for fellow non-believers in my town and surrounding area. Wanted…

Started by Eric Chavez

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

Bearing the False Witness - My Story

"You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of…

Started by Brian

14 May 11, 2010
Reply by John D

Statuses on Facebook

I had to ask, and this was the first place I thought of to ask it.  It's making me crazy!  For those in here who use "Status Shuffle" on fa…

Started by Sandra Stott

22 May 11, 2010
Reply by Adam

Hello from Longview, Wa.

I joined this site a while ago but haven't been active on it, lately I have been wanting to meet like minded people and immerse myself in a…

Started by Zach Parson

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by D. Miller

WAIT Abstinence Program

I had to start an abstinence only program yesterday, and that drives me nuts. The program talks nothing of contraceptives, and speak about…

Started by Garrick McElroy

55 May 11, 2010
Reply by Nick Carpenter

Unsung Heroes of Atheist Comedy, #34: Richard Buckley

Richard Buckley drew as many laughs from his between-stories patter as from the long, often rhyming routines, some of the most memorable be…

Started by James M. Martin

0 May 10, 2010

Atheist Richard Dawkins on absolute morality

When a young theist asks how an atheist can decide between right and wrong when the atheist has no absolute morality, Dawkins doesn't talk…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Goz

Hello from Ohio

Hello all, I'm based in Toledo Ohio. already had a chanse to read and reply to some threads. Very refreashing not to have the same old ride…

Started by Anthony T. Ferrari

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service