All Discussions Tagged '' (13,617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mad Mullahs Mandate Mannequin Mastectomies

The folks over at Atheist Ireland have just handed out their first Really, Really True Believer monthly award for the best example of the k…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Alex Catgirl

July 4th: Celebrating the birth of a Christian nation?

This 4th of July, yours truly will be watching the fireworks display along with thousands of others in the bleachers of our local high scho…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 4, 2010

Atheists to protest new schoolbook standards in Texas

A lot of people are speaking out against the proposed radical changes to public school textbooks by the Texas State Board of Education. Now…

Started by Hugh Kramer

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Is our Free World at risk?

As much as i hate to admit the following i will speak my mind, and hope that others might listen.The Free World As we know it might in fact…

Started by Francisco Gutierrez

17 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Wayne

Houston Tex., elects lesbian for mayor.

Apparently there's a lot of people in Houston who saw fit to tell the religious whackos to stick it where the sun don't shine. They didn't…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

11 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Wayne

Who first implemented the "sacred name abbreviations" found in the Bible? Three options.

These universal nomina sacra --- abbreviations --- occur physically in the oldest extant Greek manuscripts, Greek codices and Greek papyri…

Started by Kookaburra Jack

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

Has anyone asked to speak about being an Atheist before a congregation on Sunday?

I recently joined this discussion group and am thrilled to have found many like minded individuals. I was raised jehovahs witness southern…

Started by Dwayne P. Sharp

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheists asked to participate in psychological survey

What makes atheists, agnostics, humanists and skeptics tick? There's a study being conducted at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Cana…

Started by Hugh Kramer

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Ariel S.

Synthetic Life ver. 1.0

Started by Bubba Tarandfeathered

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Cane Kostovski

Reason for gods

Just musing, but I've recently got to wondering how religions start up, and I've asked myself if it was because its difficult to get young…

Started by HailVectron

4 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Kara Smith

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service