All Discussions Tagged '' (13,560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading the Bible

My parents gave me a Bible for Xmas (might be a good sign to come out to them?). Anyhow, its one of these "Read the bible in 90 days" piec…

Started by Hank Bones

69 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

Isn't it Loverly?

Ain't it grand. We're the only country in history to wage an imperialist war in Afghanistan even as we wage environmental war in the Gulf o…

Started by James M. Martin

17 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Political Standing

I try mostly to refrain from political debates. Although I can find many legitimate reasons to hold my ground, I can never keep that solid…

Started by Kiru

32 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Jaume

What made you become atheist?

Title pretty much says it all, but I became one because:-Catholicism's ideology just didn't make sense-I had some major issues with their c…

Started by Kristine R.

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

Payback's a Beach!

Who is with me in having a singular lack of sympathy for the 'Holy See' (really the Holy See only what we want to See) which is upset that…

Started by Douglas Allchin

0 Jun 25, 2010

Fundamentalist atheists

"You fundamentalist/militant/dogmatic/evangelical/[insert projected pejorative adjective here] atheists are just as bad as those you stand…

Started by Andrew

61 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

Vatican scales back Papal visit in UK due to 'lack of interest'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/10403660.stmOf course the news page doesn't say that - you have to read betwee…

Started by Richard Healy

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

Someone said on an other site "You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible".  How can you disagree with something you know nothin…

Started by Gerald Scott

118 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

Boycotting Religious Businesses?

I was wondering how the Atheist community felt about this. I know that a lot of you don't care for Christians, or Christian music/books, et…

Started by Jezzy

63 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Diana

Atheists' patriotic billboards: "a disgrace"

"An Atheists of Florida billboard stands along U.S. 98, across from VFW Post 8002. Vietnam veteran David Kissell thinks it's a disgrace…

Started by John Kieffer

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service