All Discussions Tagged '' (13,317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday, PAC-MAN!

Yes, PAC MAN is 30 years old today.  I was 13 when I first played it as an arcade game. Official Pac-Man 30th Anniversary Destination

Started by Roy The Infidel

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by demetrios babalis

The Atheist Manifesto?

What is your impression on either writing, or having an Atheist Manifesto? Just wondering... Viva Atheism

Started by Andrew Lafont

9 May 23, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Must watch TV

Hey guys,I wanted to share this cause I watched it out of a morbid intrest but its deeply upsetting.feels like we are slipping down the evo…

Started by Michael Campbell

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"My house is haunted!" (Facepalm...)

There's a long, long backstory that goes with this, and to make things simple I'm just going to put things in quotes rather than explain th…

Started by John Gomez

6 May 23, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

The Gauntlet is Thrown

I view the Texas School Board textbook fiasco, occurring as it does on the Tea Party-supported election of Rand Paul, as the throwing down…

Started by James M. Martin

0 May 22, 2010

"Latest Activity" Column Shortened

I just now (21 May, 2010, 10:28 AM EDT) noticed that the "Latest Activity" Column, down a bit from the top of the page on the right, has be…

Started by Loren Miller

7 May 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

It's a miracle! Missing Mojave cross mysteriously reappears

The Mojave war memorial cross, subject of a Supreme Court ruling and recently removed by vandals... has miraculously reappeared in situ aga…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 May 21, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

History books in Texas

Is anyone following this story in Texas, where they are trying to revise history books for the school sysytem with a right-wing twist? Th…

Started by Giuseppe D'Avanzo

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by John Smith

Muslim images of Mohammed for 'Draw Mohammed Day'

Not all Muslims consider every depiction of the Prophet Mohammed to be blasphemous. Islamic scholar Babak Rahimi, who teaches at the Univer…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Agoraphobe

Pakistan V. FaceBook

Rather than facing "Draw Mohammad Day" head on, Pakistan has banned all of Facebook. As if that will solve the situation. There are variou…

Started by Andrew Lafont

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by Jaume

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service