All Discussions Tagged '' (13,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alright, So I am Religious

I have the Flying Spaghetti Monster sticker on my car to prove it.A few years back people at work were asking what that ridiculous sticker…

Started by euphoricme

5 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by John D

Hello fellow nontheists...

I just joined a couple days ago. I'm from San Diego and grew up in what probably was and still is the nuttiest of the popular churches in S…

Started by R. A. Long

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Google reveals government data requests and censorship; yeah but the organized crime stuff...

Makes Brazil and US look quite the sleazy...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8633642.stm btw, Camino browser, MacOSX, for some reason…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 20, 2010

Can You Help Change This Poll Please!

http://www.baynews9.com/iPolls.html Should any form of prayer be allowed at commission meetings? Right now the yes's are at 71% and the…

Started by Killer Bud

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Levels of athiesm...

I'll admit right now that I read alot more discussions than I comment on, but after getting to know alot of you people i'm starting to see…

Started by Carrot Hare

29 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Carrot Hare

Am I rational?

Is there a objective test or measure to separate the rational from the irrational? If not, we are victims of our confirmation bias, right?

Started by Cārvāka

20 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Christian Groups Speak Out Against Abuse

After having my bubble recently burst by Richard Dawkins, (sorry Mr. Dawkins, I was really putting a lot of hope into you and Hitchen…

Started by Jaime Miller

0 Apr 20, 2010

Older Atheists

Hi everyone! I'm 63, married nearly 44 years, & have always been an atheist although it took awhile to actually find out that this is w…

Started by Patricia

4 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Patricia

So good to be able to say "Hi"

I just joined Atheist Nexus yesterday, and already have been contacted by some people and made to feel welcome -- a wonderful experience. …

Started by Nancy

3 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Patricia

OK, I'm still illegal

Here in Indonesia, the Constitutional Court has upheld a 1965 law, ostensibly to ensure that no one can make fun of the Prophet Muhammad.…

Started by Martin Allen

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service