All Discussions Tagged '' (12,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire everyone at work! (Any small business owners out there?)

Okay, I'm not sure if this should go here or in the "water cooler" section, but here goes.  It's not even really an "atheist" topic, but it…

Started by Caperton Miller

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Cops called in for Lakeland atheist dispute; comish's "pre-meeting prayer"

Orlando Sent.:LAKELAND — Lakeland police were called in Monday night to calm a city commission meeting that threatened to get out of contro…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

It was a Good Friday for atheists too!

About 300 atheists descended on Newark, New Jersey, Friday to attend the 36th annual American Atheists National Convention this weekend at…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Irish artists thumb their noses at new blasphemy law

Ever since the new Blasphemy law came into effect in Ireland on January 1, Irishmen have been racing each other to put this legal holdover…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Hi, 15 yo Agnostic here... :)

Hi, I'm Whitney and of course I'm 15 and agnostic, leaning more towards atheist.If you want some quick background as to why I'm so sure abo…

Started by Whitney

10 Apr 6, 2010

Zombieland

The Zombie Survival Guide. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQhBvegesw Right, this topic is posted under comedy. :) I watched Zombiela…

Started by Roy The Infidel

69 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Anxious to learn

Hey there! I joined up a few days ago and decided it was time for a formal introduction. My name is Travis and I haven't been to church sin…

Started by Travis Scott

4 Apr 6, 2010

Dissension between Adam and God.

Do any of you know why Adam is flipp'n off God in this picture?

Started by Rusty Gunn.

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Military still using 'Jesus Rifles' in combat zones

Remember the Jesus Rifles? The guns with coded Bible messages stamped onto their targeting sights? When the story broke in January, the US…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joshua Chase

2012 (is) for Dummies

Okay - please just let's all agree to end this frikkin' nonsense about the alignment of the Sun, the earth and the center of the galaxy onc…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

19 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service