All Discussions Tagged '' (12,793)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Groups that go away

Round about when this site was young (less than 1000 strong) there was a group for writers, of which I was a member.  Then one day, after a…

Started by Jas Brimstone

6 Mar 16, 2010

Project Reason holds atheist/nontheist video contest

Project Reason is Sam Harris's 501(c) Foundation. Submissions are closed and voting has begun on the nine finalists. Anyone who signs in ca…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Mar 16, 2010

Atheist bus ads vandalized in Detroit

The "Don't" in the ad, "Don't believe in God? You are not alone" was torn off 3 Detroit buses this weekend. Atheists plan to burn mosques a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by John D

Pls send this to all your atheist friends

LIVE VOTE on MSNBC: Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/ns/us_news-us_

Started by Hiram

1 Mar 16, 2010

An introduction to me, Caperton Miller

Okay, well I've been an atheist for most of my life.  Grew up in New York City, where I still live.  I WAS a choir boy at the Church of the…

Started by Caperton Miller

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by John D

I have resigned to the fact that many people believe in religion.

Who am I? Why am I? Questions that are either inane or beyond our comprehension, often simultaneously. The inane part: A 37y-old man living…

Started by Anders Ljung

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Anders Ljung

blasphemy and doublespeak

If the recent court ruling that the word "god" is not a religious symbol is valid, then the words "fuck god" are not blasphemy, right?

Started by eric stone

0 Mar 16, 2010

Any atheists that celebrate Christmas?

I know that this is a long time from now but Christmas 2010 will be my first Christmas as an atheist so with that said...are there any of y…

Started by Kristine R.

21 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tak G.

Happy Pi Day!

Today is Pi Day.  Here's some Pi pie for all you math brains:

Started by khichri

10 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by animus

Well ello ello

My name is Dave I live in Florida and I'm a broke college student. I have had an account on here for a while just haven't signed on to it t…

Started by Abnormal

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Skraeling

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service