All Discussions Tagged '' (12,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There's Going to Be a Second Crash, Glenn Beck Can Fck Off -M.Moor fundies won't know if they're coming or going in the lo…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hello. I was referred by somebody at Apparently our community is very similar, except it's centered around atheism instead of…

Started by Emily Monroe

3 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Skraeling

My coming out.

Okay so I'm 13.My mother makes me go to church she doesn't know I'm Atheist.I complain about church she doesn't care.I talk about the bible…

Started by faith the atheist

11 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by unholyroller

Kathy Griffin Disses Jesus

My partner just told me about this incident on the Emmy Awards just past, and I'm somewhat amazed that it hasn't shown up here!  That said:…

Started by Loren Miller

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by MissElainie

The Stoning of Soraya M.

I just finished watching The Stoning of Soraya M., a movie based on a true story about an Iranian village that tries and executes a woman b…

Started by Tom Thompson

0 Mar 6, 2010

Help shorten my learning curve

Hi gang. I've nosed around and read a lot and now I hope you can help me learn the "inside" stuff. Is there a way to just view content adde…

Started by Larry Melton

3 Mar 6, 2010

Prison Fellowship/Praying for Prisoners

I got the strangest charity request the other day from "Prison Fellowship". It asks people to send Easter Cards to prisoners with all sorts…

Started by mojo5501

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by mojo5501

my Christian friend......

okay so the other day we were talking about the Duggars(christian's with 19 kids.)She thinks it okay for them to have that many kids and I…

Started by faith the atheist

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jennifer W

The Known Universe by AMNH

I didn't know where else to post this, but I thought it was worth sharing.  It's really moving to see in six short minutes just what hundre…

Started by Christopher

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Graeme

Do you need GOD? Part 2...

So after taking the test, and failing miserably, I decided we Atheists need something similar. So I went out, and to my amazeme…

Started by Zulu

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service