All Discussions Tagged '' (13,160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oh boy...

I just realized that my parents will soon have proof that their son is an atheist... (I was somewhat horrified to see that a google of "<…

Started by Menuk Menmeth

12 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Bruce Welnack

Atheist vs Muslim at the L.A. Times Festival of Books

There were at least three Islamic groups with booths at the April 23-24th festival, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, Why Islam Southern…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Does the future exist?

I'm not a physicist. If I weren't so lazy and I had unlimited time perhaps I would become one so I could answer a question that's been both…

Started by Tom Thompson

69 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Arnold

Can facts "matter" in religious America?

I post this article because I wonder if facts can ever really matter in religious America?  Can public relations always appeal to societal…

Started by Sam in WV

0 Apr 29, 2010

Dr. Who fixes a toilet.

My wife absolutely loves Dr. Who.So much so that she has a Sonic Screwdriver toy replica.We've jokingly teased about her obsession many tim…

Started by Johnsky

11 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Penn State player kills himself.

Read this all the way through and some of the mystery seems to disappear.

Started by Rusty Gunn.

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What is the creepiest thing a theist has ever done to you?

Well we already have a creepiest thing a theist has ever said thread so I figured I'd start a similar but different thread for the creepies…

Started by Becca

35 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I feel great. :D

So, as a simple jest of comic relief, i posted on MySpace "I wonder how jesus got grounded.." and somehow, someway, it turned into a religi…

Started by Jimmy Eagleton

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Rob van Senten

Thanks to everybody

Thanks to all you guys that pointed me in the right direction when I asked about evolution of man.  I watched all the videos, got some book…

Started by Lisa

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Rob van Senten

'atheism' described by Grolier:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Joel Cabides

Update Your Membership :

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service