All Discussions Tagged '' (13,394)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not even bright lights can save psyentology and or biblogicaism

Well here's my first scientological link:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74c_1274193247has anyone seen anything like this before?And did you…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 2, 2010

THE THEORY OF GOD......I do not believe in "god" for the following reasons....

I never could grasp the idea of the bible. The commandments were just rules to obey, the consequence of sinning would follow. The STORIES s…

Started by chassie

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

'I prefer Jon Stewart to Jesus Christ' says Ayaan Hirsi Ali

This is a great video from The Colbert Report June 1st. Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Stephen Colbert play off each other very well. (More here)    …

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

Pascal's Wager.

Pascal’s Wager, Oh yes. The Idea that it is somehow beneficial to ones life to spend countless time on ones knees talking with your mind to…

Started by Be Aware

10 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by nate

"Freethinkers in Islamic History"

Believe it or not! There were freethinkers in 10th century Islam. I have written a blog on one of them let me know what you think.   http:/…

Started by HazratNakhuda

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Draw Mohammed Day!

May 20th is Draw Mohammed Day in response to the big stink over the South Park episode that showed Mohammed dressed as a bear.  I hope we g…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

140 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

Would you rather be right or wrong about your beliefs?

Many atheists beliefs are that nothing happens after death. I would rather be wrong about my belief of nothing happening after death. If im…

Started by Travis Brummett

23 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Religious conservatives put up 'Godly' judicial candidates in California

They've done it before. In grass-roots campaigns religious conservatives pushed "godly" candidates onto school-boards across the country. T…

Started by Hugh Kramer

8 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

Is it ever "too late" to shake the faith?

Is there an age-limit that non-theists should respect or abide by when it comes to our efforts to make believers more aware of all the cont…

Started by Justin Van Kleeck

14 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by VanCity Skeptic

Democratic club reinstates award to military religious freedom champion

On May 29th, I wrote about how the Santa Monica, California-based Pacific Palisades Democratic Club revoked a political courage award they…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 1, 2010

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service