All Discussions Tagged '' (13,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About Darwin , Atheism and pairs

This is not going to be as long as one might think from the title.I wonder , when I browse these and similar sites about the significance a…

Started by morrison

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Michael

Afghanistan Could be Rich - Really Rich.

Recent rediscovery of mineral maps produced by the USSR during their occupation of Afghanistan and checked by the US Geological Survey wit…

Started by Jim DePaulo

11 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Anders Svenneby

Radical Islamists attack World Cup Soccer fans in Somalia

Somali militants have threatened football fans they will be publicly flogged - or worse - if they are caught watching the World Cup on TV."…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Prefer Not to Say

less social - more religious?

Just a thought I had coming up: Do you think countries that have less social funding (like health care, unemployment aid on one side, funde…

Started by morrison

7 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

What was the turning point, in your life, that helped you become an atheist?

Mine was simple. I was diagnosed with my brain tumor on my 13th birthday. At the time, my parents forced me to go to church and this just m…

Started by Bradley Thomas Horton

37 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

Religion and our taxes

My continued fuming about religion and money: How about this for a pin: "Religion is the only 'free' charity that we pay for big time with…

Started by eric stone

32 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by morrison

Suck it, Ipad!

I mean this with the utmost sincerity. Suck it, Ipad. Suck it dry. I remember when I was a kid and movies would have these sweet ass futuri…

Started by Todd Draper

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Michelle

When I told my parents I was an atheist

The first time I told them I was an atheist, I thought they took it pretty well.  Once they saw me on atheists sites, they started to get m…

Started by The Derch

8 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by The Derch

Just introducing myself

Hey all!  Just joined.  Not sure how much time I'll spend on the site, but wanted to say "hi" to everyone and add to the membership numbers…

Started by N. E. White

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by N. E. White

Oh. My. God.

I mostly say "Oh my gods." instead, since zero is grammatically plural (think "Yes, we have no bananas." or "I have no gods."). Do you do…

Started by Jared Lardo

74 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by N. E. White

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service