All Discussions Tagged '' (13,412)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This article tripped me out for a second

So read the article first. Ignore the author, his title or the video for a second. See if the same thing happens to you. ------------------…

Started by Tannie

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Courtyard of the Gentiles"

"We, as believers, must have at heart even those people who consider themselves agnostics or atheists," he said. "When we speak of a New Ev…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Believing in the supernatural.

Yes,someone actually said this on another forum: "But I will clarify that we are not superstitious just because we believe in the supernat…

Started by Goz

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Scientific miracles in the Quran

I have been debating my Islamic cousin in law for the last couple of days; today she asked me to Google scientific miracles in the Quran wh…

Started by Scott Ferguson

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by HazratNakhuda

Have you seen Karl Pilkington?

http://bit.ly/a0H1Us   He's the one with the perfectly round head.Per Ricky Gervais's blog:  A Call To Arms. I've had another one of my gr…

Started by Lisa

1 May 30, 2010
Reply by John D

Police Investigate Anglican Church

Anglicare (the charity wing of the Anglican Church in Australia) gets $50 million per year from the Government on the proviso that the mone…

Started by Michael

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Man renounces Islam at lecture and is attacked by the audience

The Maldives is a small island nation located in the Indian Ocean. The approximately 400,000 people who live on it's 26 atolls are 100% Mus…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 May 30, 2010
Reply by Johannes S.

Paul Kurtz - "I refuse to be defined... as an Atheist"

A few days ago on NPR I heard about a growing schism in the atheist movement. I was surprised it made the news at all. But that evening I a…

Started by AcesLucky

49 May 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Bush Center" wants you! To give them money and exploit failed policies...

Now that's capitalism. Blood and treasure expensive. Do the math, it's always a negative sum sought by those of the right wing ilk.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 May 30, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Archbi$hop call$ for action again$t rebel Anglican$

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10188825.stm Remember, some folks are corrupted to eat their own. Long live the rebels against bigotry.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 30, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service