All Discussions Tagged '' (13,232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do people believe?

I've recently been asking myself why people believe - here are some thoughts. I would appreciate comments and suggestions.There are many re…

Started by Sigmund

14 May 6, 2010
Reply by James Turkia

Jesus Christ to star in his own cartoon show

Jesus tries to escape the family business and adjust to life in the Big Apple.   From the folks who bring us South Park.   More here.      

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Oil spill cartoon and Jobs creeped by Palin!

Well, according to the political propaganda of Rup Murdoch's TIME mag..And the cartoon, on point again:

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

VA Delegate Bob Marshall: Disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy!

In case some of you hadn't heard the news from the elected state official from Manassas, VA. I wanted to pass along a link so you could rea…

Started by Christian (ohh the irony)

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Is Halloween a Christian Festival.

Okay I know it's May, but a guy I'm interested in said he liked the carvings I've done on pumpkins but didn't like Halloween and seemed a b…

Started by Richard Healy

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

A Little Ditty About Lies

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 May 6, 2010

Stupid New Abortion Laws: Comment @ alternet.com

I don't know if anyone is more alarmed than I am about our current slide over the slippery slopes above the cavernous plunge into theocracy…

Started by James M. Martin

25 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Price

Ning (hosting network for Nexus) to begin phasing out free services

here   "Ning would concentrate on the paid premium services which are providing 75 percent of its monthly traffic in the United States.  "W…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

12 May 5, 2010
Reply by Richard Haynes

Valedictory Speech

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1272336388/God_Smites_Religious_Student_In_Middle_of_Valedictory_Speech

Started by damian

10 May 5, 2010
Reply by feralboy12

Is there really such a thing as agnosticism?

I couldn’t get past two or three pages of responses to Danny’s Forum Topic “What if there is a god?” without encountering the great contrad…

Started by Asa Watcher

37 May 5, 2010
Reply by Asa Watcher

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service