All Discussions Tagged '' (12,661)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maybe should put this in a science group but - inquiry into zygote transplantation feasibility

I am interested in knowledge or research regarding the feasibility of zygote transplantation as an alternative to abortion. Anyone out the…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Pseudoscience... Why I Hate the Term

(I wasn't sure where else to put this. It probably doesn't belong here, so feel free to flog me if it belongs somewhere else. This is mainl…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Dylan Michael McFarland

Texas GOP Primary candidate: "We begin to do that by telling the EPA you have no authority here,"

The following is from this NPR story about Texas GOP primary gubernatorial candidate Debra Mendoza:   "And then there is a political wildca…

Started by LarryL

13 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A couple of youtubers I found.

I don't know if anyone here has heard of James the Pleasant Preacher?  Here is a sample of his work:-

Started by Skraeling

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by faith the atheist

My offer: Higher level of atheism & return of Our legacy

Ladies and Gentlemen, Now is the time to clarify the misconceptions during many centuries. I know that you are not ready and that you will…

Started by Milan Elesin

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Milan Elesin

Educational toys for tots

I have 2 young nephews (8 and 10), children of my religious sister, whose birthdays are coming up. Last year I shopped around on Amazon and…

Started by Tom Thompson

0 Feb 26, 2010

Communist Xmess

Meant to post this you know when.

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Beauty queen says God wants gays dead

"In Leviticus it says: 'If man lies with mankind as he would lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surel…

Started by Hugh Kramer

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

Problem with the profile settings links

This problem is a result of too much text being entered for the "Privacy Settings" link in a fixed width box. May I suggest shortening tha…

Started by Tom Thompson

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by stephen

Bibles found in home linked to church fires suspect

Most of yesterday's headlines about suspected church arsonist Jason Bourque played up the fact that an atheist book was found at his house.…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service