All Discussions Tagged '' (13,318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deism - what is it exactly?

What is the best definition of deism. Does it include the non-existence of a personal, intervening god? I recently had a discussion with so…

Started by Renee Gura

104 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

Born again Judges

Hello,   Currently im having trouble with a born again Judge who has sent my kids to live with their dad. The kicker is that the Ex is a do…

Started by Cherokee Schill

7 May 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Losing my virginity at 20?

now if you have read my othert discussions you'll understand my "pain" as "I" say. now im 20 no experience with girls in every category, im…

Started by michael piusinski

21 May 18, 2010
Reply by Roy The Infidel

They need to be taught and to be loved in church, can other style instead of this?

what do they need to search for ?

Started by Selen

0 May 18, 2010

Nixon hated Jews...and so did Billy Graham?

http://www.rense.com/general20/billy.htm I get a lot of theophiles telling me that hitler and atheism are practically synonymous, but in r…

Started by ryan cameron

4 May 18, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

One method of dealing with door-to-door proselytizers

Started by Little Name Atheist

34 May 17, 2010
Reply by David Prentice

the cheerful of being cheated, is still looking for evidence of not being cheated, why?

Religion is like a game of thoughts, it is a game of what we believe in or not believe in, I don't believe some materious power exists with…

Started by Selen

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by Selen

Helping to Guide Bible Believers Towards the Truth

2008 September 06 “The God of the Old Testament is a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, me…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

41 May 17, 2010
Reply by Stephen

Why anti-gay conservatives get caught in gay sex scandals

This is a cute opinion piece about religious beliefs that are at odds with reality... and human nature.   More here.      

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by John D

National security does not lie in the Bible, pay attention now.

Dave Silverman, Vice President and Communications Director for American Atheists, said that Palin's poorly-informed comments were a signal…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by Different Fred

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service