All Discussions Tagged '' (12,509)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DEBUNKING CLIMATE-DENIER-LIARS

A list of rebuttals of Anti-Global-Warming-Denier claims.1. John RENNIE, ex-editor of Scientific American , who weighs in with:http://www.s

Started by Colin KLINE

0 Feb 6, 2010

The big debut of god in/on FL license plates. Fish sighting at golf.

Debut? Like an LP? Debut of the option! Whose at the helm up in the capitol, the occult!? hrmm, there's a glitch w/posting the fish golf…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

5 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Kwanzaa: Ethical but non-religious :)

I'm reading on Kwanzaa, an African American holiday for the winter solstice which has been criticized severely by some people in the Xtian…

Started by Hiram

8 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Hiram

Oregon trying to deal with faith-healing cult's child deaths

Another child dies because it was prayed over instead of getting medical care. Oregon gets another manslaughter conviction against the pare…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

Religon in U.S

I had this quetion in my mind for severl years now. It is further enhanced by the American friends saying U.S society is most religious amo…

Started by amer muhammad

0 Feb 6, 2010

Greetings, atheists...

Hi everyone,What a great site this is (it even works on my ancient mac)I've been an atheist since I first thought about religion (I must ha…

Started by Sigmund

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Howard

Piedmont Triad Atheists...

I'm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and I'm starting to feel like The Only Atheist In The World. Please tell me I'm not alone. Please t…

Started by Amanda

14 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Spitter

Is it strange for Canadians to display a confederate flag?

I work with a girl who has one on her pickup truck, and I have seen it several other places living in Canada's bible belt, I'm just wonderi…

Started by Jon Curran

32 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The Nicene Creed and Early Christian Indoctrination

My mother was a social climber and thus a regular at the local Church of the Good Cadillacs (well, it was the Church of the Good Shepherd,…

Started by James M. Martin

15 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

New Mayan Calendar "Epoch II" Announced

"Excitement is building in the Mayan publishing community as they gear up for their first new calendar release in over 5,000 years. 'Publis…

Started by khichri

0 Feb 5, 2010

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service