All Discussions Tagged '' (13,626)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Religion of Peace™ wants Facebook Founder Executed.

Apparently discussions are under-way to pursue the matter through Interpol and the UN.http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/06/19/pakistan-authorit

Started by Richard Healy

32 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

God vs. Cliches

I heard them all as a christian, and probably spouted off a few, but as an atheist those christian cliches have really started to bug me. N…

Started by Jay Pea

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

Choose: Islam or Christianity

If you had to choose a theocracy to live in which would you prefer? Personally, Islam would always be my least desirable option. I understa…

Started by Tom Thompson

87 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Francisco Gutierrez

Kicked off the bus, Kiwi atheists put up billboards

Today (July 1), the New Zealand Atheist Bus Campaign (NZABC) is unveiling controversial new billboards in Auckland, Wellington and Christch…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 1, 2010

I Think I Just Lost My Best Friend b/c of Atheism + Facebook

I have always lived my life with a very open-book philosophy--wherever I was at, if you knew me and you asked, I'd tell you the truth.  Ove…

Started by susan f

15 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by John D

Dozens blinded in India looking for Virgin Mary

This is both funny and sad. "At least 50 people have lost their sight after staring at the sun hoping to see an image of the Virgin Mary,…

Started by dGolden

36 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by BLK-Sagan

Interested in knowing something.

After reading through some of the posts here  I was wondering how many members here have been brought up in a religion other than Christian…

Started by Abnormal

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Any thoughts on the 11ish Russian spies caught...

red handed? no pun, seriously.what's your thoughts critical thinkers?one was up in Canada, real estate agent?and get this, there were arres…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The radical religious right was after public schools back in 1875

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/pres-ulysses-grant-1875-to-aThe vatlics (surely others) were/are pissed about the Blaine Amendme…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 30, 2010

Yay! Yahoo featured the atheist billboard defacement story on front page!

Read the comments only if you feel like vomiting from the religious nut jobs. Also shield your eyes from the 'oh so not a crazy jesus freak…

Started by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service