All Discussions Tagged '' (13,782)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corporate Dems vs The Squad

Democratic Leaders Rake in Corporate Cash as “Squad” Sticks With Small Donors Are you wondering why Democratic Party leaders have only ster…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 15 hours ago

Child Sexual Assault Literature Revue

Child Sexual Assault Literature Review American Psychiatric Association. (2000). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4t…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

UK Government & UK Newspapers are Shams

UK Government & UK Newspapers are Shamshttps://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895______________________________________ 1. BBC New…

Started by Garry Denke

0 Jul 13

Fossil Fuel Hits Your Heart

Billions of air pollution particles found in hearts of city dwellers Air pollution not only damages your lungs and brain, it damages your h…

2 Jul 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

“What, no progressives?” ‘Not just now, thank you. Try again later.” You will shortly see what this skeptic says. What say you?

Started by Tom Sarbeck

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

I tend to think that the myths originated first.Such as natural events occurred and either divided or destroyed much of a particular tribe…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

Paraphrasing von Clausewitz, unregulated capitalism is war by another means. America is a violent nation. Guns are one symptom of our viole…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

As weird as it is, I think it was the attitude of my former "fellow" Christians that started me on the road to doubt. Even though I've got…

Started by Athianarchist

336 Jul 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

Will Trump’s “Absolute Immunity” Theory Survive in the Courts?

Today’s (19/06/25) NYT says Trump’s theory “has been advanced by presidents of both parties but has never been fully tested in court.” I d…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Jul 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Who's killing you with climate?

As you're suffering a decade hence, because climate chaos has taken over, thank Russia and conservative billionaires. Russia did the origin…

1 Jul 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service