All Discussions Tagged '' (13,857)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Horrific Hypocrisy

Lindsey Graham signs on to scheme that would let senators review Bolton manuscript in secret Shameless <sigh>, nauseating ... Rather…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

Ridicule Fascism

The Germans in Wunsiedel discovered that the best way to fight Nazis is to make fun of them. Nazi marches and rallies are a performance, an…

65 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

Impeach for Climate Crime

Jack Holmes suggests that Trump's climate actions deserve impeachment even more than all of his treasonous machinations and lies (my terms)…

7 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

NPO3 - Alzheimer's Breakthrough

Lithium has been tried for  few years as a treatment for neurodegenerative diseases, at lower doses than used for bipolar disorder. However…

0 Jan 25

Understanding Less As Climate Worsens

The movie Idiocracy portrayed a benign future where the average IQ was very low. The sciences of climate change and human cognition suggest…

5 Jan 25
Reply by jlaz

Media and Government Won't "Wake Up"

Ben Jenkins shows that climate denial by those in power resists blatant climate disaster.  The people in power will let your country burn A…

3 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

As weird as it is, I think it was the attitude of my former "fellow" Christians that started me on the road to doubt. Even though I've got…

Started by Athianarchist

341 Jan 22
Reply by Tassieguy

Answer question who create you

always religious people ask you who create you, if you have no time or don't like to discuss them just tell them that. Who create God, he i…

Started by Sulttan

3 Jan 20
Reply by Brenda Sue

Things I Didn’t Know

From Wordpress.... https://notetomywhiteself.wordpress.com/2019/05/19/things-i-didnt-know/ Nine years ago, I began to slowly awaken to m…

Started by Patricia

13 Jan 18
Reply by Michael Penn

Climate-Lit Australia Inferno

2020 opens for me with a heavy heart. This graphic compares familiar wildfire crises with what's happening in Australia now. image source…

19 Jan 18
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service