All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basic Torah facts

Unlike 99% of all non-clerical Jews, I read the Torah (first 5 books of the Bibole, sacred to Jews) in its most authoritative translation. …

Started by Alan Perlman

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

Which Bible Version Is Best?

Which is a pretty contentious  question, and an odd one to ask as an atheist. My question is: what are the strengths and weaknesses of the…

Started by Lorryslorrys

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

The Petrine Cross

I was recently havin a conversation with someone and it came up that someone she knew, after leaving an ash Wednesday mass, appeared to hav…

Started by Matt Courson

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

Favorite Bible Verses to use against Xtians

I have seen a bunch of people quoting the bible to show the absurdity of the "moral teaching" that comes from it. I was looking to start a…

Started by Pockets

37 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bradley Downey

Fundamental Theory Of Existence. Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

National Guard ad with Bible

I was on Youtube and noticed the following ad banner for the National Guard:     For a split second, I thought it was an ad for a church o…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

The Empty Tomb

Since tomorrow is "Good" Friday, I figured I would start a thread for discussion of the crucifixion, empty tomb, and resurrection appearanc…

Started by FreeThinker

9 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

Reading and believeing/Not reading and believeing

I find it hard to respect people who haven't read the bible and still believe it. and yet it's even harder for me to understand people who…

Started by Samantha G

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by mark d

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service