All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teleological, Fine Tuning of The Universe Argument For Existence Of God, Debunked In A Single Sentence!

Science is trying to understand how the universe appears to be balanced/tuned, it does not know why and because it does not know, it cannot…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 Jul 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Are You Sick Of NDE, Spin Doctor Frauds Like B.W. Melvin?

Listened to B.W. Melvin describe his "A Land Unknown" Hallucination of his so called NDE experience where he claimed to have been an atheis…

5 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Foxholes Often Produce Atheists!

I'm sick of the old theistic, appeal to emotion (terror/fear) fallacy of: "There are no atheists in foxholes." Which gained publicity rece…

0 Jul 18

Todd Starnes (Loony, Fox News Host) Shows Us The Kind Of Delusional, Bigoted, Nutjobs Fox News Employs with his anti-LGBT speech!

Todd Starnes starts his rant off with a bit of cute humour, and ends up being one of the most bigoted, idiotic, delusional rants that I've…

2 Jul 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Rick Wiles Renounces U.S. Citizenship: Expect U.S. Citizen's Average Intelligence To Rise Sharply!

U.S. End Of Times Nutjob: Rick Wiles stated that he is renouncing his citizenship, because of equality of marriage law. Wile's reasons are…

9 Jul 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

Duck Dynasty should be "Dunce Dynasty", as its star, Si Robertson hits a new Intellectual Low!

Si claims that he does not believe Atheists exist, because our calendar is based on Jesus. Si is using this line to promote a really stupi…

3 Jul 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

VFX (VenomFagX) and Other Bigoted Dolts On The Same Sex Marriage Ruling???

The Same Sex Marriage legislation has had an amusing repercussion in the Vlogger world as well as on news coverages, with many homophobic d…

4 Jul 4
Reply by Freethinker31

Apostasy Is God's Fault!

Why?   Well, the answer is so alarmingly simple! If god gave humans intelligence (a discerning and questioning mind) then deprived humans o…

1 May 25
Reply by Loren Miller

Why Do Christians and Muslims Hate Freedom Of Choice???

Christians and Muslims all talk about achieving a place in Heaven. This appears to be all some live and die for. Yet, they don't understand…

1 May 11
Reply by Loren Miller

Comedy: Christians Against Dinosaurs: Winner: World's Dumbest Organization or Funniest Spoof??

Here is a very wacky site, so far in its infancy! Apparently a bunch of Christians, claiming that dinosaurs never existed and that they are…

2 May 1
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Chrystal joined Gwaithmir's group
7 minutes ago
Chrystal updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Gwaithmir commented on Chrystal's blog post Why I'm here.
27 minutes ago
Profile IconChrystal and Logospilgrim joined Angie Jackson's group
2 hours ago
Donald L. Engel replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
2 hours ago
Chrystal replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
3 hours ago
Chrystal replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
3 hours ago
Chrystal posted a status
"So glad I found this site! I've only been a member for a day or two and I'm already enjoying it."
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service