All Discussions Tagged 'Court' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conservative Legal Scholars Prefer A Liberal Supreme Court To A President Trump

Conservative Legal Scholars Prefer A Liberal Supreme Court To A President Trump “[O]n the questionable assumption that a man of his mercur…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 Aug 12
Reply by k.h. ky

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found dead in Texas

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found dead in Texas Last Updated Feb 13, 2016 5:52 PM EST U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia…

Started by Joan Denoo

33 Feb 24
Reply by eric stone

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court, By Lawrence M. Krauss, February 18, 2016, The New Yorker

Put an Atheist on the Supreme Court I am a strong supporter of separation of church and state. The Court's members at the present time, all…

Started by Joan Denoo

15 Feb 21
Reply by Loren Miller

Cranston, RI and SCOTUS

I'm currently having an argument with several friends of mine about the constitutionality of the ruling to have the prayer banner removed f…

Started by David Philip Norris

5 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

She Can Lower the New Year Ball in Times Square, But Can She Leave Her Catholicism Out of Her Supreme Court Decisions?

I was pleased when President Obama nominated Sonia Sotomayor as an associate justice to the Supreme Court. There was no indication she migh…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jan 1, 2014

Secret Court

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/08/1222046/-Secret-court-broadens-NSA-s-powers-in-nbsp-secret# If anyone goes to the link and reads t…

Started by Anthony Jordan

8 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

Salazar v Buono; Christian cross challenge at SCOTUS blog.

Buono, the challenger to the Christian cross that stands in the Mojave National Preserve in California will have his day in the Supreme Cou…

Started by Steve

8 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Steve

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service