All Discussions Tagged 'Earth' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reminder the Apostle Muhammad revealed Tabernacle of Allah location & Reminder the Alamo Mission in San Antonio, Texas is its Eternal Home.

Reminder the Apostle Muhammad revealed Tabernacle of Allah location & Reminder the Alamo Mission in San Antonio, Texas is its Eternal H…

Started by Garry Denke

0 Feb 5

The gift of participating in the existence of the Earth

Extremely hot weather causes drought, dried out forests burn ferociously, towns burn, people, flora and fauna die, glaciers and polar ice…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Grinning Cat

THE PAGANS requested PASSOVER yesterday;

THE PAGANS requested PASSOVERyesterday; SO see Y'all in A 1,000Y.(keeping Solar System for awhile) https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/20

Started by Garry Denke

1 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Michael Penn

Arizona State Devil No. 1

Historical Timeline of Concrete 9000 BC Gobekli Tepe terrazzo floors (enclosure B layer III) and rectangular buildings of layer II. Mesoli…

Started by Garry Denke

0 Feb 8, 2019

World of Batsh!t - #5: Space Denial (CoolHardLogic)

So ... maybe you thought the space-happy idiot-children had gone on vacation?  Not a chance!  YouTube producer CoolHardLogic has done his h…

Started by Loren Miller

3 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

‘The Deliberate Poisoning of Earth’ My new FREE ebook!

Quick Announcement! My new FREE ebook is Now available at: Smashwords.com! ‘The Deliberate Poisoning of Earth’ by Utah Author Steve Nelson…

Started by Steve Nelson

0 Jun 16, 2013

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

How Holy Scriptures Make Hell A Reality

My 1 problem with religion itself is the extremists and mindless fundamentalism it produces. The Bible and The Koran both support a zero to…

Started by Alex Tyler

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Goz

What would you do if it was the last day of your life?

This question was asked in another atheist group and elicited creative/funny/touching responses. I was wondering if the wider community her…

Started by Michel Poisson

26 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service