All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theists, Especially Creationists, Falsely Equate Meaning With Truth!

Too many and possibly most Theists, whether they be Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever, will state that they believe in their r…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

14 Sep 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

I know the Jesus that we atheists know is most likely just a myth but I would like to find out if, and only if, Jesus did exist (the man, n…

Started by Tezzie

65 May 12
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Why Good Friday is Evidence That Jesus Never Existed?

Notice that there is a definite date for the Birth of Jesus, December 25, where there were only a few witnesses. Yet a variable date for th…

7 Apr 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Easter Is Celebrating The Mesopotamian Deity Ishtar (pron. easter), Has Nothing To Do With Jesus Christ.

The goddess Ishtar (pronounced easter) was celebrated for many centuries prior to the existence of Jesus Christ, it was Constantine and his…

24 Apr 1
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Sacrificial Lamb?

Christian really get their panties in a bunch and go on and on about what a wonderful thing Jesus did by dying on the cross. These liars wi…

Started by Chuck Roast

6 Jan 21
Reply by Chuck Roast

Jewish Homosexuals

If Jesus Christ did exist was he a homosexual?

Started by Larry Alcorn

3 Jan 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

One reason I hate social media

When I first created a Facebook account, I was excited. I took the time to fill out the questionnaire. I uploaded photos and artwork and go…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

37 Jan 1
Reply by booklover

Did this atheist get beat up by an agnostic? NO!

The youtuber who posted this video said: “Watch this atheist get beat up by an agnostic on the historical Jesus. LOL it..”The video is an i…

Started by Diana Agorio

17 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Interesting Article - 5 Reasons to Suspect Jesus Never Existed

I've never spent any time reading the bible (As a somewhat arrogant young person, I preferred non-fiction.) and I'm not all that interested…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

9 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Female Inferiority in the Old and New Testaments

Female Inferiority "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service