All Discussions Tagged 'The' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jean Meslier - 17th century atheist

Lukeprog at commonsenseatheism.com posted on his blog about a book called "The Testament", which is a series of letters written in secret b…

Started by FreeThinker

0 May 26, 2010

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Murray Suters

The Atheist Manifesto?

What is your impression on either writing, or having an Atheist Manifesto? Just wondering... Viva Atheism

Started by Andrew Lafont

9 May 23, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Theophobia

There is a phobia.  It is the fear of God(s) or Religion. Could 'Theists' use this as a counter argument against us, Non-Believers? Viva A…

Started by Andrew Lafont

15 May 20, 2010
Reply by JOEL FERNANDES

The Hypocrisy of Religion

Religion, in and of itself, is the true Hypocrisy in the world. Have you ever noticed that the Creationalists' spout out that 'Science cann…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

The Atheist Manifesto?

What is your impression on either writing, or having an Atheist Manifesto? Just wondering... Viva Atheism

Started by Andrew Lafont

10 May 13, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Internet Neutrality at stake?

I have recently com across a site called http://www.savetheinternet.com/ Now the site claims that corporation giants like AT&T, Verizon…

Started by Zachary J. Clark

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Some Statistics Help - The Null Hypothesis

I would like to make a short video on YouTube describing why theists have the burden of proof. However, I need to make sure I don't make a…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

18 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Warning: HEAD MAY EXPLODE!

Remember that scene from Scanners when that dude's head blew up? Well, my friends, after watching this interview I fear that this may be th…

Started by Todd Draper

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by John D

That was funny

I was in the car today on the way back from my aunts home in Riverside *I can't drive BTW* and I noticed this guy on the side of the road w…

Started by Alex Tyler

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Alex Tyler

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service