All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Did the GOP So Anger Its Base That They Rebelled And Voted for Trump?

Remember, the Tea Parties attacked the GOP establishment in 2008, years before Trump campaigned against them. How did the GOP anger its bas…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

6 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"...where yet there can be revolution without machine guns.”

Appellate Court Judge Learned Hand achieved fame because so many of his views were adopted by the US Supreme Court. He was called its tenth…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Sep 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

If Trump Loses in the 2020 Elections, His Billionaire Allies Will Fund A Military Coup in America.

Or am I paranoid? (In 1975 I tested negative for the condition. I really did.) Trump is showing us he likes political power and autocrats.…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

19 Aug 29
Reply by Michael Penn

NEWS FLASH! Court Reverses Trump Impeachment. Reporters Denied Him An Attorney During Questioning.

Besides denying the President an attorney as the Supreme Court’s Miranda ruling requires, reporters during months of questioning failed to…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Aug 23
Reply by Grinning Cat

Morals Are Easy

We are either born with them or we are not. While the Bible is fiction it is not without some merit. When Jesus was separating the sheep f…

Started by Chuck Roast

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

Did Trump Get Taken by Kim?

I think that Kim Jong Un, dictator of North Korea, is a brilliant con man who completely fooled Donald Trump.  Kim, like his father and gra…

Started by Homer Edward Price

2 Jun 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law

Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law, "The longer we fail to mark the distinction betwe…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Apr 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Congrats, Mr. Trump. .... mentioned 8 times as ... sexual predator.

".... You did make the Time Magazine Person of the Year Issue after all. You are mentioned 8 times in the issue as being a sexual predator!…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

Trump said "Rocket Man" was on a suicide mission, for himself and for his regime. If no one told Adolf Hitler he was on a suicide mission…

Started by tom sarbeck

37 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Terror Bares Teeth

Henry Giroux pulled back the veil of normality for me, going beyond my intellectual grasp of our culture's  violence and hate to a heavy vi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

12 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Fred Edwords's status
16 minutes ago
Fred Edwords posted a status
"Enjoying retirement and writing a book."
1 hour ago
Fred Edwords updated their profile
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
4 hours ago
Profile IconMOHANLAL MITRA and Josie Potter joined Atheist Nexus
4 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Randall Smith's group Sports Talk
4 hours ago
Sidd Duffee updated their profile
4 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's group Quotations – Momentous, Memorable, Meaningful
4 hours ago

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service