All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

According to MSNBC on Thursday evening, the White House Drama is escalating. Trump's explanations are beyond my ability to explain. Tune i…

Started by tom sarbeck

18 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Trump's Disregard for Truth Is Harming America, the Presidency and the GOP

Today he lied when he said the media do not report terrorism. The list of his lies is too long to fit in this space and he appears to not…

Started by tom sarbeck

19 Feb 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Failing to Govern

Does Donald Trump Even Know What the Donald Trump Administration Is Up To? Gary Legum makes a case that the Denier-in-Chief Elect can't con…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

A stopped clock is right twice each day, and Donald sometimes tells the truth. The documentary "WAR MADE EASY", which I viewed several hou…

Started by tom sarbeck

16 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

HIS ACTIONS NOT HIS WORDS, such as about attendance at his inauguration. I support his taking us out of the TPP. I understood it as being…

Started by tom sarbeck

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

tRump plans CIA restructure

When every day brings another unimaginable new low, <facepalm> . tRump prefers a Breitbart conspiracy theory to the real US intellige…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

Trump Is Giving the Electoral College Multiple Reasons to Choose Someone Else. Will They?

Besides refusing security briefings, cancelling his conflict of interest hearing, filling cabinet positions with incompetents, his continui…

Started by tom sarbeck

29 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't need you anymore,' Trump told a rally. "In four years I will."

Will the Electoral College see that Trump, IN THE HEART HE MIGHT HAVE, does not want to be president? Do Republicans fear his voters so mu…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Dec 10, 2016

My response to Trump

My response to Trump Sunday, November 27, 2016 Treat every word as a statement of Trump’s values. Listen carefully to what he says. Recogn…

Started by Joan Denoo

12 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Talons

Resist the Trump victory!

As I struggle to figure out what happened to our country that allowed Donald Trump to become president-elect, I hear people around me sayin…

Started by Bergen Woods

21 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service