All Discussions Tagged 'a' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God's Not Dead 2 : Another dumber than dumb Xtian flick on the way.

Like 'God's Not Dead' v1, this flick is also totally divorced from all reality. Stars Melissa Joan Hart (from Sabrina the teenage witch) an…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

17 Feb 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Religion: A Parasite! Religious Terrorism Proves This As Fact!

Religion can be defined as a human parasite. It turns humans into cognitive zombies. It bears resemblance to Cordyceps (insect mind contr…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

70 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

Shotgun wielding 'man' makes 19yr old woman read Bible, over 70.0$. wtf America hello.

After hitting and kicking Nichols for several minutes, the report said, Morton told her he was going to get a gun, but returned with a scre…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 18, 2012

Is Atheism A Choice?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I had just assumed that after my research and falling out, I chose to be an Atheist. The other day I…

Started by Jezzy

116 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Chris G

Bombarded.

Learning that here in the South ( US ) I am surrounded by such closed minds when it comes to even considering  the reality of our origins.G…

Started by Fall

7 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Murray Suters

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Are we entering a Totalitarian Theocracy Government?

I have been thinking of the continued existance of religion, and I only ask one question:Are we entering a Totalitarian Theocracy Governmen…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service