All Discussions Tagged 'at' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Reason Rally is shaping up to be the largest secular meeting ever - June 4, 2016

The coming Reason Rally for atheists and other freethinkers is set for June 4, 2016 at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC.  This is the ti…

Started by eric stone

4 Feb 21
Reply by eric stone

Dr Ben Carson knows less about Biology than many First Year Students.

Evolution is the basis of all modern Biology. Thus to understand biology properly, it pays to understand Evolution. Ben Carson although a n…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Haj deaths - tragic but hard not to laugh

I am listening to a radio discussion on the sad deaths at the haj pilgrimage. It is a talk about poor crowd management but everybody acts a…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

10 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

Prayer at the pole

My school just had it's 3rd annual "Prayer at the pole." Apparently it's a nation wide program sponsored by various american churches in wh…

Started by Daniel PD

0 Mar 19, 2012

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Murray Suters

Living at Home with Religious Parents

Subject: MTV Documentary Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:14:52 -0800 (PST) Hi, MTV is currently producing a documentary about young people (16-2…

Started by Reality Activist

10 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Sean

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service