All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part two).

Part One Returning from the lunch break we were presented with a panel of women: Meredith Doig (of the Rationalist Society of Australia, r…

Started by Stephen Moore

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part one).

hisIt's Monday afternoon (evening by the time I complete and post this), and I've finally gotten around to blogging about the Atheist Conve…

Started by Stephen Moore

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

GetMotivated Seminars (Getmotivated.com)

Get motivated seminars coming to the following areas...Atheists beware...Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, March 15, Savannah, GA, March 23, Beaumont, Tx…

Started by Ivan Reyes

0 Mar 10, 2010

Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill

This is a major work which shows that the gospels were created as literary satires by the Romans---in essence as war propaganda. The Engli…

Started by John Hudson

5 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Donald Shankoff

New atheist bus campaign to coincide with global convention

24 Melbourne busses now display the slogan, "Atheism - celebrate reason," on their backs. The campaign coincides with start of the 2010 Glo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Verne Baxter

Please contribute: what are the most objectionable/obviously outdated bits of the Bible?

As a lifelong atheist (I was lucky to have agnostic parents), my knowledge of the Bible is sketchy to say the least.I'm collecting some pos…

Started by Sigmund

38 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by JstN Earthling

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Theist friendly books

I have been getting a lot of books from my family since I had "the talk" with them. I would like to respond with books of my own but given…

Started by Tom Thompson

20 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

Atheism on TV

There are some great television shows that have been on TV or that are currently on TV. Some of those shows are educational while other sho…

Started by Staks Rosch

35 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by robert coughlan

Piedmont Triad Atheists...

I'm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and I'm starting to feel like The Only Atheist In The World. Please tell me I'm not alone. Please t…

Started by Amanda

14 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Spitter

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service