All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Theist friendly books

I have been getting a lot of books from my family since I had "the talk" with them. I would like to respond with books of my own but given…

Started by Tom Thompson

20 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

Atheism on TV

There are some great television shows that have been on TV or that are currently on TV. Some of those shows are educational while other sho…

Started by Staks Rosch

35 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by robert coughlan

Piedmont Triad Atheists...

I'm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and I'm starting to feel like The Only Atheist In The World. Please tell me I'm not alone. Please t…

Started by Amanda

14 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Spitter

Is there a point to atheist bible study?

My mother found Jesus when I was about 13. The whole family, myself included,  rapidly plunged to the far right.  I de-converted only after…

Started by Waylon Hedegaard

17 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Jez Smith

Just thought I'd vent out my story here...

I guess what I typed wasn't posted normally, so it's an attachment.  Go ahead and open that to read it. :)  (The first one is compatible wi…

Started by Jeremy Babcock

7 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

Dear fellows, As I experience again and again, there are many religious people who are simply not able to understand that there are people…

Started by Markus Schroer

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

Why I am not a humanist - Atheist Foundation of Australia

Finally some honesty and a solidly worded philosophical essay on the the tenuous relationship between atheism and humanism. Why I am Not a…

Started by TNT666

95 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stephen Moore

Promoting atheism

Among atheists are those who actively evangelize for atheism. The best known are the four horsemen, Dawkins, Harris, Dennett and Hitchens,…

Started by Jack Carlson

1 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Verne Baxter

"Rise of Atheism" Global Atheist Convention - Melbourne 2010

Tickets for the Rise of Atheism Global Atheist Convention are now available online at the Rise of Atheist Global Atheist Convention Website…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service