All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A 'Friendly Atheist' comes to Los Angeles

Hemant Mehta, the "Friendly Atheist" blogger and author of "I Sold My Soul on Ebay," will be speaking at UCLA this Friday (April 23) on beh…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

A Brand New Philosophy from one of my theist 'friends'!

It's called 'Atheisatanism', cleverly combining the words "Atheist" and "Satanism" (clearly, the two are closely related):"Atheisatanism is…

Started by Ory Stewart

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

'IN GOOD WE TRUST' says Moscow Humanist billboard

There are no Reds in this Moscow... unless you count Idaho red potatos.   There's a new Humanist billboard in town. At least there is if yo…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Marci B

It was a Good Friday for atheists too!

About 300 atheists descended on Newark, New Jersey, Friday to attend the 36th annual American Atheists National Convention this weekend at…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Okay guys, my friend and I have recently gotten into a debate about god being on the money. He said that he doesn't think that anyone cares…

Started by Austin

23 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by mojo5501

Author/scientist Sam Harris tells why we should ditch religion

Yesterday (March 25) CNN released a video they taped of Sam Harris talking about why we should ditch religion. Harris, a neuroscientist and…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Mar 26, 2010

What if religion had never existed?

What if  religion never existed and there were no religions of any kind that ever started upon the face of the earth. How far advanced do y…

Started by Eagle Ashcroft

22 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Project Reason holds atheist/nontheist video contest

Project Reason is Sam Harris's 501(c) Foundation. Submissions are closed and voting has begun on the nine finalists. Anyone who signs in ca…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Mar 16, 2010

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part two).

Part One Returning from the lunch break we were presented with a panel of women: Meredith Doig (of the Rationalist Society of Australia, r…

Started by Stephen Moore

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part one).

hisIt's Monday afternoon (evening by the time I complete and post this), and I've finally gotten around to blogging about the Atheist Conve…

Started by Stephen Moore

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service