All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baptism Conundrum: Help Please!

Hi all, I would appreciate any practical help on this one please! I’m a bit stuck. My wife is due with our first child. I am super excited…

Started by SheaJ

7 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by SheaJ

Northern Ireland: Humanist poster stirs up religious storm

This has added significance, it being in Northern Ireland. It would have been impossible to post something like this 10/15 years ago, consi…

Started by SheaJ

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Religious prayers for Ex-Theist

The Lard's Prayer: Our Fat One who be in Heaven, Howie be thy name. Thy kingpin come, thy Willie be done, on earth as it is in New Haven, C…

Started by Eagle Ashcroft

2 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Eagle Ashcroft

Why I'm here - the short version

I had always been one of those people who "pretended" to pray...ever since I can remember. Whether to fit in, be polite, or just avoid thos…

Started by Stacey B

2 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Submit your questions for CJ Werleman Interview

I am interviewing up and coming author CJ Werleman who is about to release an incredibly meticulous (and delightfully witty) critique/analy…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

2 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Louis

I have 2 free tickets (do you like to travel?)

I have 2 free tickets that anyone can have. There are 2 destinations depending on your preference. You have to arrange for your own travel.…

Started by Jack Russell

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by mthoreau

"Rise of Atheism" Global Atheist Convention - Melbourne 2010

Tickets for the Rise of Atheism Global Atheist Convention are now available online at the Rise of Atheist Global Atheist Convention Website…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Make Christains/believers always use the name of the god they mean

Don't let them get away with the generic "god". Make them always use the name of the god they mean. They need to differentiate between Yah…

Started by Jack Russell

1 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian

A couple of incredible articles from yours truly!

Creationists; Rewriting history just got easier!: http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=3756; God needs your cash!: http://www.rust

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

On the topic of Atheist gathering places

I'm getting rather tired of hearing them being referred to as Atheist "churches" etc. It seems most of the names we use to describe an Athe…

Started by Johnsky

20 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Ken Westervelt

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service