All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part two).

Part One Returning from the lunch break we were presented with a panel of women: Meredith Doig (of the Rationalist Society of Australia, r…

Started by Stephen Moore

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

A Belated review of the Athiest Convention (part one).

hisIt's Monday afternoon (evening by the time I complete and post this), and I've finally gotten around to blogging about the Atheist Conve…

Started by Stephen Moore

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Praying

What do you think?

Started by Zulu

51 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa

How did you become atheist?

How did you become atheist? I was a christian 6-7 years ago, but then i started thinking about the world scientifically, not religiously, t…

Started by jimmy converse

23 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

Favorite Rationalist/skeptical Character?

Hi my fellow godless infidels!I was just watching the season finale of "Bones" and it got me thinking. There are several characters in book…

Started by visual@rchitect

8 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by John B Hodges

When I tried to save the world, no one wanted to be saved

So I'm very new to the whole Atheist community, though I myself have been openly non-theistic for a number of years.  Where I live -- centr…

Started by RWeeks

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

I'm new to this site and want some friends :) Make me feel at home!

I just found this website two days ago, and so far it has been amazing! Finally an online community for atheists! woo hoo!

Started by Samuel James McKinney

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Samuel James McKinney

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Atheist Book Challenge

I have a cousin that is a hard core Baptist.  I replied to a comment of hers on Facebook and sparked a challenge.  She was reading a book c…

Started by Matt Murchie

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

Why Don't You Believe in god(gods)?

So since this is the Atheist Nexus I'm going to asume everyone is Non-Theist. Personally god never held much appeal to me, even though bot…

Started by Shav_Med

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service