All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Godless Atheists on facebook

Godless Atheists: We haven't eaten live babies since the Dark Ages, maybe longer. Atheists, agnostics, Humanists, ignostics, apathetics, fr…

Started by Rock

1 Apr 10
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Christianity Was Mostly To Blame For The Holocaust!

I'm getting really sick of idiots wrongly and continually coming at me, claiming that Hitler was an atheist and atheism had a hand in the H…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

111 Apr 4
Reply by Patricia

List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

Hi there - just got this on the Richard Dawkins newsletters detailing the states excluding atheists. Bizarre reading about how they openly…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Atheist Theater

"The Last Priest tells the story of Jean Meslier (1664-1729), a French Catholic priest and author of what is considered to be the first ful…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Oct 28, 2014

Suicide, because fuck it.

Ok, obviously my title is a little strange, yet more or less explains what's going on. I have been debating with myself on whether I sho…

Started by On my Kneesus for Jesus!

11 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Future

Tips for the student Atheist

First of all I'm sorry if this is a repetitive thread, but I would like some help with this. I'm currently in high school, I get a lot of c…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Atheist Anthems wanted!

What's your favorite 'atheist' song? (Mine is John Mayer's 'Belief'.)...Or at least one you interpret as atheist in nature... 

Started by Tracy Lynn

57 May 23, 2014
Reply by L Ross

Cynthia McFadden's poor taste intro on Edwin Kagin obit in Night Line

I just watched the rebroadcast of a Nightline interview wtih Edwin Kagin after his recent death (Nightline July 16, 2010 referrerd to in th…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 29, 2014

Atheist Confetti

I opened up an online store for customized confetti a few months ago. Right awa I noticed that the religious nuts are eager to buy anything…

Started by Polaroidxxx

6 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to Michael Pianko's discussion Why is this funny? in the group Secular Sexuality
36 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Dyslexic's DOG's discussion Nobody Chooses To Be Atheist! Disbelief just happens, regardless of intent.
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish posted a video

Auditory Hallucinations - An Audio Representation

This is designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation... I know many of you probably do not go through this, however I have physical and mental…
1 hour ago
Warren Jappe posted photos
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish posted a photo
1 hour ago
Profile Iconmarc whelton and stella kwale joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Dyslexic's DOG shared their discussion on Facebook
2 hours ago
Dyslexic's DOG posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service