All Discussions Tagged 'bigotry' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So you think Pope Francis is a good guy? read this

"Many Catholics hope perhaps that the Argentine Pope's enormous popularity will reverse the flight of believers. Yet a good image appears n…

Started by eric stone

7 Mar 9
Reply by Jerry Wesner

How we can get Scalia's goat

One way we can get do it is to understand his motivation. Scalia is a total Catholic Justice who life is motivated entirely by his allegi…

Started by eric stone

8 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

My nephew came out as gay

He posted it to his Facebook page on National "Coming Out" Day. I only found out about it today when my mother and I were having lunch at a…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

6 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Arizona Bill will allow people to discriminate based on 'Religious Beliefs'

If passed, AZ's Religious Discrimination SB 1062/HB 2153 Bill will give people & businesses a License to discriminate against Non-Theis…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

9 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Pat

Glenn Beck Calls ALL Americans to Action (as long as you are a theist).

Jump to Update 1: March 11, 2009. Continue Original Post: March 1, 2009. Our buddy Glenn Beck is at it again. In an attempt to start a…

Started by Richard Haynes

162 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tonya Wynn

Evangelical lawyers threaten an "all-out" Christian boycott of PayPal

(9/30/11) On their radio program today, Matt Barber and Shawn Akers of Liberty Counsel (the rightwing evangelical law firm and ministry) th…

Started by Hugh Kramer

12 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Goz

Airborne atheist 4th of July ads meet with heavy resistance

(July 1) As we reported yesterday, this 4th of July, the American Atheists organization has hired airplanes to tow advertising banners in t…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Devlin

Rev. Terry Jones holding a "Judge the Quran Day"

He's ba-ack. The Reverend Terry Jones, who last year received a huge amount of attention thanks to his threat to publicly burn 200 copies o…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Homeless and gay? Don't expect mercy at the House of Mercy!

"The quality of mercy is not strained," William Shakespeare wrote. "It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath." O…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 22, 2011

The death of God?

The doctor entered the room silently and deliberately. In through the door with him came a rush of cold breeze, wafting that distinctly hos…

Started by Todd Draper

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service