All Discussions Tagged 'christian' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lets Build a Library of Religious Platitudes

Joseph Langston said in another thread his religious relative accused him of "...just being angry with God." This prompted an idea. If it's…

Started by dromedaryhump

42 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Kelli Jae Baeli

Glenn Moon for City Council of Levonia

Most of you have probably seen this hilarious (and scary) video already from Pharyngula, but for those of you that have not, here's a link.…

Started by chironex

5 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Just Banned from Rapture Ready !

After seeing so many posts about Rapture Ready ( RR) in FSTDT I signed up and lurked for a while. I have a religious background and fairly…

Started by Doug

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Doug

Christian Email to an Atheist

So I got home from vacationing in Oregon and I see I have an unread email in my mailbox from one of my friends who I knew to be Christian/M…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

DUBLIN — After a nine-year investigation, a commission publishes damning report on decades of rapes, humiliation, beatings at Catholic Church-run reform schools for Ireland's castaway children.

Is there no end to this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/20/irish-reform-schools-thou_n_205719.html This Friday evening I am going t…

Started by Kitty

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kitty

I got this today ( YOUR THOUGHTS)

Miss California Hates Gays Comment Page Hi, you wrote me a comment on my comment about the Bible being the foundation of the US Constituti…

Started by Dre Smith

14 Apr 30, 2009

Christian Extremist Trucking Company

From Atheist Revolution: Need a Christian Extremist Trucking Company? If you own a business, you probably have a need to ship items. You…

Started by cj the cynic

10 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

Social Experiment: Opening Eyes

So I just returned from a very long and eventful walk. Eventful in the sense that I spent the time thinking. I have an idea that might wor…

Started by Adam Johnson

9 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Unbelievable response!

This is just a post on the amazing and reassuring afternoon that I had. I'm a relatively new atheist. It's been less than a year since the…

Started by Ryan

21 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Ryan

"Red Meat" Comic strip

Some of my favorites from the "Red Meat" comic strip involving god and a priest: On Creationism http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/2006-02-21/

Started by dGolden

1 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service