All Discussions Tagged 'climate' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Epic Fires to a 1,000-Year Flood: The Climate Change of Here and Now

From Epic Fires to a 1,000-Year Flood: The Climate Change of Here and Now We can deny that record-setting heat temperatures exist all aroun…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Aug 24
Reply by BenGee

Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

Human activity causes our current climate? For: Many atheist and environmentalists believe human activity causes our climate changes. For t…

Started by Joan Denoo

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

chris hedges on the fall of america and bernie sanders 2016

chris hedges on the fall of america and bernie sanders 2016 Dumbed down U.S. citizens fail to take on mentally healthy, mature, adult, disc…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Preface to Dangerous Ideas By Steven Pinker

Preface to Dangerous Ideas By Steven Pinker "Sunlight is the best disinfectant," according to Justice Louis Brandeis's famous case for free…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Jul 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

#1 What if we change - Hope in a Changing Climate by John D. Liu

So many things change in our daily lives, an increase in unpredictable weather, mass exstinction of flora and fauna, the adjustment of the…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Feb 28

The Global Apollo Program

The Global Apollo Program seeks to put revenue into every field of scientific research in order to make renewable, clean energy cheaper tha…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

4 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Penn

What reason would keep an aircraft from flying higher than 250 feet?

What causes the atmosphere to be so cruel, that the plane falls when it flies higher than 250 feet. Please hypothesize and bring an extensi…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

6 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by jay H

When the Great Ice Sheets Start Going Down — Approaching the Age of “Storms”

When the Great Ice Sheets Start Going Down — Approaching the Age of “Storms” This is a repost from Ruth Anthony-Gardner that I want to shar…

Started by Joan Denoo

11 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by sk8eycat

Chomsky and the end-times

I have a longer familiarity than most people with Chomsky, since I too was trained in linguistics. I haven't always agreed with him, but th…

Started by Alan Perlman

12 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Alan Perlman

Sumer Arc Instructions. Many Generations before Noah.

This is a cool story.  For some reason, it's making the rounds again, but was previously published 4 years ago. Cuneiform (Sumeran) tablet…

Started by Daniel Wachenheim

16 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service