All Discussions Tagged 'corruption' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The United States of America, a Nation Whose Leaders Are So Corrupt that ...

(inspired in part by Ruth’s post on AOC showing in three minutes the corruption of American democracy plutocratic oligarchy, and in part by…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

8 Feb 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” — Carl Schurz, 1872

Fake news? Ask about fake history. We hear almost hourly of Russia’s meddling in America’s 2016 elections. Ask how many nations’ elections…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Michael Penn

Did You Hear the "Kill the Bill" and "Shame" Protests in the US Senate on Tuesday?

If I hear of a similar and longlasting protest about the influence of money in politics, I will go to Washington and join it.

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Should Politicians Who Are Convicted of Felonies Keep Their Pensions? That and More.

New York State residents will vote on a constitutional amendment that will let the courts take away the state pensions of politicians who a…

Started by tom sarbeck

2 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Seabass

US Military as Parasite

As a US tax payer I'm outraged and ashamed of my country. Talk about corruption and incompetence! The pentagon budget consumes 80% of indi…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Do Corporate Leaders Pay Attention to Their Bottom Line: Their Profits?

Customer protests have moved a few companies to quit ALEC (the most extreme of the many conservative lobbying organizations). Will customer…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Nov 9, 2014

Incentive

Defined by webster (n) stimulus,motive. Manufacturing left the USA under the watchful eyes of the US Congress and Government officials.This…

Started by Richard C Brown

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Italian riot police get "ethical and moral"; helmets off and walking with banner you should read:

this was not on news.. 11 12 13... that i know of:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8c_1386625691

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 11, 2013

Proof that pro-lifers fund Iran...

In a round about. laundering way.. ha. yeah one could say a gov shutdown because of some anti-abortion. or anti regulation types.. wanna..…

0 Oct 4, 2013

aha.. realize the gov shutdown does.. more than what you think..?~ check the 90's...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/2013/09/27/man-admits-selling-fake-federal-ids-maine/kTujWFeF8dsjmLNMjb66qK/story.htmloops that's a…

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by booklover

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service