All Discussions Tagged 'creationism' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

United States Department of Education should no longer recognize TRACS as an accreditation body.

TRACS (Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools) is being used to give accreditation to nonsense tertiary institutions,…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 Oct 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The discovery of the pentaquark by LHC - how can creationist rationalise their lunacy?

I am just reading the latest discovery by the Large Hadron Collider. The complexity of the universe is always astounding to me. In the unli…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

7 Jul 18
Reply by Gerald Payne

Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

(Warning: there's a loud noise at 0:48. Be careful if you're wearing earphones!) Richard Dawkins speaks strongly about young-Earth-crea…

Started by Grinning Cat

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

Creationist Fail: Michigan State scientists and philosophers refuse to engage creationists at a student-sponsored conference

Started by Bertold Brautigan

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Human Evolution Coloring Book, 2e (very nice; detailed!~

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jul 5, 2013

Religions seen slow to go green; Pope has chance (LMAO) to inspire... - Reuters for the win.. wow~ "Religious environmentalism is slowly increasing," said John Grim, a co…

0 Jun 20, 2013

Common apologetic arguments, and good answers to them

I am new to the Athesit Nexus.  Should I be out of place in my posting, or right to post than please tell me.  While this does not seem to…

Started by Travis Finell

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

Where have you been hiding yourself Ken Ham?? It's all clear to me now

For some of you this will be old news. I thought it might be entertaining for newbies or those who reside in places firmly anchored in real…

Started by Greg

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

Bob Jindall is a hack. He even talks shit about his own now calls them 'stupid. or 'dumb party'. quit jackass.

From URL below:"Not being the stupid party also means supporting science and the separation of church and state, at least to the extent tha…

1 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Pat Robertson admits falsehood of Creationism

You'd think it'd be from the Onion. I'm still waiting…

Started by Nerdlass

7 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by James Kz

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service